• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

low 1-C and uncountably infinite universes

Basically uncountably infinite universes is infinitely larger than all forms of countably infinite universes,so no matter how big 2-A is it,it still can't compare with uncountably infinite universes and it leads to tier low 1-C.
The problem is,I don't know why many 4-D realities are equal to one 5-D reality,I mean,uncountably infinite universes are superior to countably infinite universes in size but they don't transcend 4-D,instead it's still bounded by it,so why we treat it as 5-D instead of sth like vastly above baseline 2-A?

Last edited:
Hmm nice question....even I used to think that way...actaully kinda still do...but its kinda like sets....
The difference is like set of integers and set of real number....
One is countable , other is uncountable...
The amount of effort one has to pull off to reach that first aleph is equavalent of transcending dimensionality by one lvl.

I could be entirely wrong....
Some better expert would have to answer this.

Gilver got it pretty much right. Uncountably infinite universes would take up the same amount of space as a 5D construct.

To my understanding, which it could be wrong, 5-D is infinitely superior to infinitely 4-D, so now when you could destroy/create 5-D you possessed power infinitely stronger than infinite 4-D. Onto the second scenario, uncountable infinite 4-D is = infinitely infinite 4-D, which also = infinitely stronger than infinite 4-D which also an equivalent to 5-D which infinitely superior to infinitely 4-D. So uncountable infinite 4-D require the power equal to single 5-D which is low 1-C

To my understanding, which it could be wrong, 5-D is infinitely superior to infinitely 4-D, so now when you could destroy/create 5-D you possessed power infinitely stronger than infinite 4-D. Onto the second scenario, uncountable infinite 4-D is = infinitely infinite 4-D, which also = infinitely stronger than infinite 4-D which also an equivalent to 5-D which infinitely superior to infinitely 4-D. So uncountable infinite 4-D require the power equal to single 5-D which is low 1-C
I know uncountable infinite 4-D and 5-D are both infinitely superior to 2-A,but the difference is,uncountable infinite 4-D is still 4-D but far bigger than normal 4-D while 5-D completely transcends it

Being 4-dimensional or 5-dimensional has no bearing on tiering anymore. A 5-dimensional object can be smaller than 4-dimensional one just fine.

Generally though, uncountably infinite instances of a lower dimensional object are equivalent to a non-trivial higher dimensional object. Same as how Low 2-C is uncountably infinite amounts of 3-A/High 3-A creation or destruction.

Last edited:
Being 4-dimensional or 5-dimensional has no bearing on tiering anymore. A 5-dimensional object can be smaller than 4-dimensional one just fine.
But low 1-C always transcends 4-D(space-time),I've seen many verses have low 1-C characters due to that reason(like low 1-C Sonic)

But low 1-C always transcends 4-D(space-time),I've seen many verses have low 1-C characters due to that reason(like low 1-C Sonic)
And? Uncountably infinite 4-dimensional universes are equivalent in size to a 5-dimensional universe. That's it. It doesn't have to be a higher reality to qualify.

And? Uncountably infinite 4-dimensional universes are equivalent in size to a 5-dimensional universe. That's it. It doesn't have to be a higher reality to qualify.
I have never said uncountably infinite 4-dimensional universes are not equivalent in size to a 5-dimensional universe.I want the reason

I have never said uncountably infinite 4-dimensional universes are not equivalent in size to a 5-dimensional universe.I want the reason
They have equivalent size. As an example, a timeline is essentially uncountably infinite 3-dimensional universes, one for every infinitesimal moment.

As for the nitty gritty, you're better off pestering asking Ultima or DontTalk.

I think he basically wants the math behind the reason uncountable infinite 4D is 5D shenanigans.

Well one analogy I can give is uncountable 3D crosssections spatial dimensions forms a timeline which is 4D...

Same logic I guess......

To put it in simple.

You misunderstood how dimensions works, they are not layers, nor higher-lower plane of existences, they are literally just direction of movements. Although the standard model of spacetime is 4D (Minkowski space, etc), a 4D structure isn't necessarily a spacetime, a spacetime can be higher-dimensional so you can make it as 11D to infinite D if you want, no one gonna restrict it.
Yes, we do equate a spacetime transcending in higher reality context as 5D, but 5D is not a spacetime transcendent, that's a misconception, the "dimensions" itself logically should be still bound by the concept of time and space.

The gap between higher and lower dimensions isn't a meta reality-fiction, it's uncountably infinite. The first uncountably infinite aka ℵ1 (Aleph 1) is equal to R which is the set of all real number, and equal to one dimension.

Source
The Cantor set is an uncountable subset of R. The Cantor set is a fractal and has Hausdorff dimension greater than zero but less than one (R has dimension one). This is an example of the following fact: any subset of R of Hausdorff dimension strictly greater than zero must be uncountable.

Now that I think about it....

This must be the same reason a limited segment of an entire timeline isn't low2C.

Say for example a timeline has length from start of time to end of time of 10yrs....destroying such entirety timeline is Low2C.
But if a timeline is say anywhere from 10+yrs to infinite yrs in length.....but a character only destroys 10 yrs of it...then it isn't low2C because it is only limited line segment.

The Cantor set is an uncountable subset of R. The Cantor set is a fractal and has Hausdorff dimension greater than zero but less than one (R has dimension one). This is an example of the following fact: any subset of R of Hausdorff dimension strictly greater than zero must be uncountable.
This must be the exact reason for it...
Since a limited line segment of timeline is Cantor Set.

Now that I think about it....

This must be the same reason a limited segment of an entire timeline isn't low2C.

Say for example a timeline has length from start of time to end of time of 10yrs....destroying such entirety timeline is Low2C.
But if a timeline is say anywhere from 10+yrs to infinite yrs in length.....but a character only destroys 10 yrs of it...then it isn't low2C because it is only limited line segment.
this ia the exact reason why Zeref's neo eclipse isn't LOW 2-C , nice explanation

Back