• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Love is in the Air: Agent Day vs. Diarmuid Ua Duibhne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Yes, Valentine's Day was like half a month ago.

Yes, it's March.

Still making a theme-battle between two barely-used characters, ovo

9-A Diarmuid is used, Speed is Equalized. Battle takes place in this amusment park, except it's not underwater and it's scaled up in size. Combatants start 10m away.

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Myth) - 7 (Abstractions, Apies, Crimson, Jacky, Arrogant, Votron, Gyro)

Agent Day -

Incon -

Heroes of the dawn (1914) (14772697833)
AgentDay

Very interesting matchup, very similar quirks to them as well.

I feel that at a 10 meter distance, Diarmuid has the advantage of being potentially lethal with his spears right from the start, there's also the more immediate threat of being so up close that it would be hard to miss the spot above his eye.

If this were a little more apart, it would give Day more time to explore her win conditions with range, but sadly that won't be the case here.

Diarmuid wins 10/10 via distance.

Abstractions said:
I feel that at a 10 meter distance, Diarmuid has the advantage of being potentially lethal with his spears right from the start, there's also the more immediate threat of being so up close that it would be hard to miss the spot above his eye
She's blind, tho

Diarmuid would be the far more skilled combatant, though, and winning against Day is tantamount to just avoiding her love arrows.

Diarmuid - 1 (Abstractions)

Dargoo Faust said:
0 She's blind, tho

Diarmuid would be the far more skilled combatant, though, and winning against Day is tantamount to just avoiding her love arrows.

Diarmuid - 1 (Abstractions)
Oof, I didn't read her weakness.

Although it doesn't help her case in reacting well to his attacks.

Yeah, while she isn't really that crippled she still has a hard time seeing and reacting to stuff.

I think I'll remain inconclusive since abstractions made some good points but agent day's spirits are very powerful.

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Myth) - 1 (Abstractions)

Agent Day -

Incon - 1 (Votron)

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Myth) - 2 (Abstractions, Apies)

Agent Day -

Incon - 1 (Votron)

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Myth) - 3 (Abstractions, Apies, Crimson)

Agent Day -

Incon - 1 (Votron)

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Myth) - 4 (Abstractions, Apies, Crimson, Jacky)

Agent Day -

Incon - 1 (Votron)

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Myth) - 5 (Abstractions, Apies, Crimson, Jacky, Arrogant)

Agent Day -

Incon - 1 (Votron)

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Myth) - 6 (Abstractions, Apies, Crimson, Jacky, Arrogant, Votron)

Agent Day -

N i c e

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Myth) - 7 (Abstractions, Apies, Crimson, Jacky, Arrogant, Votron, Gyro)

Agent Day -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back