• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Love and Understanding: Steven Universe vs Scott Pilgrim (Film)

Scott had done it. He'd beaten Gideon, him and Ramona are happily together and now he has gotten his life together. They start walking about to Ramona's apartment when Scott sees what he believes is an alie. Scott and Ramona hide behind a bush to see what the alien was up to. Before long, the alien was met by a rather small boy, confusing both Scott and Ramona. Scott was about to jump out and see if the boy needed help but before he could, he saw the alien and the boy hugging and start to walk away. Before Ramona can say anything Scott jumps out behind the bush to confront Steven and the alien.

"Hey!"

"Huh?" Steven exclaimed "Is something wrong?"

"Oh yeah not much just the... ALIEN RIGHT NEXT TO YOU"

"Oh hahahaha yeah Garnet gets that a lot. It's ok, she's here to protect mankind like me. My name is Steven Universe what's yours?"

Scott was stunned but quickly retorted

"Wow, not even final fantasy has prepared me for this. My name is Scott Pilgrim and this is.... (sees Ramona has bolted) awwwww mannnnn. Anyway, I'm cool with the alien protecting mankind and all but I can't really trust it sorry. My friend Stephen Stills once told me that aliens can probe people and I don't wanna take that chance so..."

Scott rushes at Garnet but before Garnet attacks back, Steven puts up a shield and Scott bounces back.

"Scott you shouldn't have done that. Can't we just talk about this?" Said Steven.

"Sorry Steven, you seem like a good kid but this is a risk I can't afford to take... literally... I'm flat broke"

"Well then it looks like we're gonna have to show you with force" Steven says sadly

Both get into a fighting position and prepare for the epic fight to come

IMG 2357
Ok so this will take place in Toronto, Canada

Pink Steven vs Post-Power of Self Respect Scott (Both at High 6-A)

Speed is =

Steven:

Scott:

Inconclusive: 0

Well, I'm glad that High 6-A Steven is finally getting matches, but I'm kinda thinking this might be pretty decisive for Steven. I'll wait for more input though.

Scott's AP comes from multiplying a 3 Petatons feat by 7, so 21 Petatons.

Pink Steven scales from the Cluster's feat of 2 Exatons, which is around 2000 Petatons, making him 95 times more powerful than Scott.

Steven can one-shot Scott 12 times over with a single hit (as in, literally, 7.5x is the gap needed to one-shot, 95 divided by 7.5 = 12).

Back