• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Louise & Saito (Zero no Tsukaima) versus Shiki & Len (Tsukihime)

Well, the title says all. It's battle of "Void" Masters and their Familiars. Starting range is 500 meters.

Round 1: Masters are bloodlusted, Familiars in character.

Round 2: Both Master and Familiar are bloodlusted.

Round 3: Speed equalized. Starting range is lowered to 10 meters.

Bonus Round: Saito vs Len.

Oh wow. Another FoZ thread. Looks like they're not forgotten after all.

Anyway, R1-2. Shiki blitzes the first two rounds. Len has no profile and I know too little to comment.

Saito is Subsonic+, Louise is Normal Human speed, Shiki is Supersonic+, a supersonic character can run 340 meters in one second.

R2 is more equal, leaning more to Saito and Louise because Saito is strong enough to blow people back with a single swing. Not to mention durable enough to tank Shiki's stab-happy shenanigans while strong enough to cleave right through him in one swing if it connects.

Though I could be swayed as I know nothing more about Len than what was shown in Carnival Phantasm which is probably not the best source of knowledge for the Nasuverse. She is the wildcard here, though if she is around Shiki's level, Saito probably can tango with them long enough for Louise to oneshot.

I created Len's profile. She was said to be ably blitz her own Master (Arc jokes). But her profile is all about guesses.

First of all, ignoring this...

Possibly
Large Building level (in non-canon route was able to beat Nrvnsqr Chaos)

Anyway, she blitzes Team Saito handily though she's gonna have to mass punch Saito or something as she won't be budging him with that AP of hers.

Speed equal leans this in Team Saito's favor though. He would likely be throwing them back with big swings (he threw back full-grown men who are also soldiers with one heavy swing in a bashing motion via gusts alone), then Louise is able to cast explosion handily (or if Saito is too close, the big flash thing she used against the airships and dragons during the battle in Tarbes).

R1 Still Team Shiki

R2 Still Team Shiki

R3 Still Team Saito

Could Len just charm Saito though?

Well, nice. But Shiki could be able to cut wind based attacks.

Len is considered close to ghost liners (who are equal to servants) but it's usualy do not go with AP and durability. More like the level of mystery.

Yamatohime said:
Could Len just charm Saito though?
Well, nice. But Shiki could be able to cut wind based attacks.

Len is considered close to ghost liners (who are equal to servants) but it's usualy do not go with AP and durability. More like the level of mystery.
How does her charm work? Like a projectile of sorts? A wind thing? Derf absorbs any and all magic it hits, as long as it doesn't go beyond MCB+ attack power.

Then Saito can throw Len backwards and engage Shiki in combat, or bash the ground as he has enough force to cut apart 30 meter stone golems.

So Len can go intangible or stuff? Regardless, Derf sucks magic so she would likely be hit with it.

Mystic Eyes of Charm works like instant hypnosis and make the target to fall in love (?) for user. She can create illusions and shapeshift into cat form.

Yamatohime said:
Mystic Eyes of Charm works like instant hypnosis and make the target to fall in love (?) for user. She can create illusions and shapeshift into cat form.
Saito already has the Gandalf runes for the first one so Idk how that will work. Illusions are a problem for Team FoZ. Cat form does what exactly?

Turn her into kitten (real one) but by the looks of it... She still has her powers (and probably physical strength too).

Maybe Saito will be confused? Or Len can use it on Louise. They work on both genders equaly.

Yamatohime said:
Turn her into kitten (real one) but by the looks of it... She still has her powers (and probably physical strength too).
Maybe Saito will be confused? Or Len can use it on Louise. They work on both genders equaly.
The cat thing isn't much use. Not like the duo would care much if they're fighting a cat who can pummel humans to death.

Idk. Maybe? Len using it on Louis is a problem, yes. It cuts the casting of explosion.

Anyway, I still stand by my statements earlier. I'll wait for other people's opinions.

The cat's only plus is smaller hitbox. The downside... Shiki can lift her like ordinary kitten.

P.S. Shiki has kind of problematic girls at home. Even his cat can beat him.

I don't really see how Saito will parry Shiki's attacks. I mean, won't Shiki just take apart Saito's sword before cutting Saito to pieces? Saito is only superhuman for as long as he has a weapon in his hands. Once he's deprived of it, game over. I don't think Derf has any kind of resistance to death (being a disembodied spirit that must possess a weapon to be useful and all), so I can't see Saito winning against Shiki one on one.

I actualy became more concerned about Louise. If she dies Saito will lose his powers regardless of him holding Derf or not.

Len should be able to dispell or not Louise spells since she has Magic Resistance of Nasuverse scale depending on mystery and power levels of said explosions.

Back