• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Xue Ying Overhaul + Upgrade

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This simultaneously took too long and no time at all.

As can be seen, the current profile for Xue Ying is fairly outdated and missing references as well as a lot of changes that came to the wiki as the years came and went. So, I decided to revise the profile utterly and divide it into two for convenience and clarity, as well as make multiple new ability additions and upgrades. They are below;

Xue Ying (River of Time)
Xue Ying (Chaotic Origin)

Reading the second one, you will notice the final key has been upgraded to Hyperverse level.

Edit: The Hyperverse level upgrade was rejected and the final key is being upgraded to Complex Multiverse level instead.

This covers the second half of this revision, and the cosmology blog can be seen here. Let's discuss as necessary.

Agree: 3 (Zaratthustra , Elizhaa, DarkDragonMedeus (All else except 1-B))

Disagree: 0

Neutral: 0

Last edited:
Disagree, this is a complete translation error, the original text does not exist the word "dimension", just a trillion space.
渗透的刹那。

意识轰鸣。

他‘看到’了一条巨蛇,巨蛇庞大无比盘踞在一片灰暗的浑源空间中,它愤怒发出嘶鸣,显然愤怒疯狂,随即那诡异的蛇尾一个闪烁,便瞬间贯穿了亿万处空间,仿佛一瞬间蛇尾化身亿万!亿万蛇尾,刺穿了亿万空间,也隐隐刺中了一位同样恐怖的存在。

那位存在威能浩荡,有无形规则在干扰,东伯雪鹰根本看不清对方模样。

这一段记忆碎片便没了。

“战斗?”东伯雪鹰暗道,“仅仅一招而已?”

能看得出的,战斗场地是在浑源空间中,对自己侵蚀极强的恐怖浑源之力……对巨蛇而言,仿佛空气。巨蛇一招便波及那般多空间!而能和巨蛇搏杀丝毫不处下风的强者,论实力即便及不上‘元’,怕也相差不会太远。

跟着东伯雪鹰继续看其他记忆碎片。

上亿的碎片……

东伯雪鹰连看上百个记忆碎片,竟然都是巨蛇施展蛇尾,瞬间贯穿亿万空间的招数!这一招几乎都最终刺中敌人。

Disagree, this is a complete translation error, the original text does not exist the word "dimension", just a trillion space.
渗透的刹那。

意识轰鸣。

他‘看到’了一条巨蛇,巨蛇庞大无比盘踞在一片灰暗的浑源空间中,它愤怒发出嘶鸣,显然愤怒疯狂,随即那诡异的蛇尾一个闪烁,便瞬间贯穿了亿万处空间,仿佛一瞬间蛇尾化身亿万!亿万蛇尾,刺穿了亿万空间,也隐隐刺中了一位同样恐怖的存在。

这一段记忆碎片便没了。

“战斗?”东伯雪鹰暗道,“仅仅一招而已?”

能看得出的,战斗场地是在浑源空间中,对自己侵蚀极强的恐怖浑源之力……对巨蛇而言,仿佛空气。巨蛇一招便波及那般多空间!而能和巨蛇搏杀丝毫不处下风的强者,论实力即便及不上‘元’,怕也相差不会太远。

跟着东伯雪鹰继续看其他记忆碎片。

上亿的碎片……

Wait a minute, if there aren't dimensions, and if Xue ying r>f is valid, wouldn't that upgrade him to tier 1-A?

Last edited:
Wait a minute, if there aren't dimensions, and if Xue ying r>f is valid, wouldn't that upgrade him to tier 1?
Personally, I think that the RF in Chinese novels needs special discussion, and I will participate in the discussion when this will be discussed in particular.

Btw, I'm gargantuanly tired so I might miss some posts lol.

渗透的刹那。

意识轰鸣。

这一段记忆碎片便没了。

“战斗?”东伯雪鹰暗道,“仅仅一招而已?”

跟着东伯雪鹰继续看其他记忆碎片。

上亿的碎片……

I see. I'll check to confirm but if so then that's my bad then. Any TL issues on the countless dimensions bit?

Btw, I'm gargantuanly tired so I might miss some posts lol.

I see. I'll check to confirm but if so then that's my bad then. Any TL issues on the countless dimensions bit?
I have found, no doubt, also space, not dimension, and the original text has made it clear many times that it is endless and infinite.
可没用啊。

“终有一天,终有一天,我天生浑源生命一族会有强者降临这世界,拯救被囚禁同伴们,将这些修行者们全部杀光。还有庇护无数空间的那几位最强的领主……也终有陨落之日,这无尽浑源空间,终究是属于我们的!”寂静冰山主人心中在咆哮。
从来没这一说法!

那就说明……

在自己之前,应该还没成功者!

茫茫无尽浑源空间,灵魂达到究极境的很可能只有自己一个!

“对。”

“所以,我借助世界之力和深渊海主人一战时,深渊海主人才一直疑惑不解,想不明白,因为他也从来没听说过类似情况。”东伯雪鹰越想越确定。

无尽浑源空间中。

有一座球形大石漂浮,球形大石庞大如星辰,上有几座小屋。

而在屋子外,一位红鼻子老头正站在那,他腰间挂着一酒葫芦,目光却是遥遥看向修行圣界方向。他便是这第七域的巡查——世界级浑源强者‘赤峰道人’,当然在这负责观察诸多地方的分身,是一个很普通的分身。

“大兄!”深渊海主人停止了挣扎,而是凭借着血脉的感应,遥遥感应到无尽时空之外遥远一处的另一位强大的浑源生命,那是离他最近的同族的另一个世界级浑源生命。因为在无限浑源空间中,距离遥远,还能形成感应的。

一是得同一种血脉!二就得实力够强了,至少得世界级浑源生命。

究极境的灵魂道路,比达到半浑源层次的‘虚空道’要恐怖的多,自己将来能以力破法成领主,九成九功劳都是这‘虚界幻境道’。

直到此刻,东伯雪鹰都不知道,他乃是无限浑源空间中第一个将灵魂道路修行到究极境的存在!

被永恒之地这群恐怖存在认同,可不容易。

天生浑源生命族群中的始祖,只有五位被认同,这五位……都是堪称到了不死不灭的地步,都是血脉特殊,永远杀不死的。

而修行者领主,却无需确认,诞生一位便立即会被邀请成为永恒之地的一员。

……

无限浑源空间,诞生的第一个世界。

这是很特殊的世界。

这世界内,天空中有一片片云朵,那每一朵云朵,实际上就是外界的一座源世界。

另外四位,有一位是颇为欢喜的,还有一位还表达了善意,最后两位仅仅是好奇。

“这些恐怖存在。”

东伯雪鹰感觉到了。

无限浑源空间,单单自己能感应到的恐怖存在就有两百多个!当然其中过半都是天生浑源生命一族的始祖们。这天生浑源生命族群在数量上优势的确很大。

I don't know if the number of dimensions mentioned in the previous work is useful here.
罗峰问道:“轮回的尽头,是起源大陆?”

“哈哈哈……”

坐山客笑道,“这么和吧,起源大陆,乃是一切维度空间的起源,所以这片大陆被称之为起源大陆!”

“一切维度?”罗峰没追问,只是聆听着。

“起源大陆周围的宇宙海,看似是无尽虚空,实则有着不同的维度空间,一不心便进入了另外一维度的宇宙海中了。可分为三千维度宇宙海。”坐山客道,“每一个宇宙海都有一个原始宇宙,都有一条轮回通道。

一切维度空间的起源?核心?

“三千维度宇宙海是基础,是起源大陆繁荣的根本,起源大陆乃是一切维度的共同起源。”坐山客感慨,“也是最繁荣的地方,一些强大的独行者留下各自的隐秘传承。也有一些强大的宗派、部落,乃至有强大的国度!鱼龙混杂,势力多的很,同时也无比的混乱。并且时不时有来自三千维度宇宙海的天才崛起

眼前的坐山客直接破碎消散。

罗峰沉默许久。

原来是这样,原来有三千维度空间,每一维度都有一宇宙海,一原始宇宙。它们共同的源头就是‘起源大陆’。

刚来到三千维度宇宙的起源之地,就已经是永恒真神,又带着摩罗撒!再一夺舍了原始宇宙……体悟原始宇宙,境界便能哗哗哗的暴涨,很快可称圣!再耗费些时间就是神王,那时候界兽也是神王层次!

二者配合。

一头界兽神王,便要不少国度联手才能对付。

罗峰走毁灭之道,注定也是一擅长战斗的神王。

灭杀食国三国主跟吃菜一样容易。

又有《列元术》,《列元术》乃最高存在‘元’留下的绝学,凭这一绝学,罗峰如果是神王,便是神王中最无敌的。恐怕界兽王者都不是他对手!
。””

I don't know if the number of dimensions mentioned in the previous work is useful here.
罗峰问道:“轮回的尽头,是起源大陆?”

“哈哈哈……”

坐山客笑道,“这么和吧,起源大陆,乃是一切维度空间的起源,所以这片大陆被称之为起源大陆!”

“一切维度?”罗峰没追问,只是聆听着。

“起源大陆周围的宇宙海,看似是无尽虚空,实则有着不同的维度空间,一不心便进入了另外一维度的宇宙海中了。可分为三千维度宇宙海。”坐山客道,“每一个宇宙海都有一个原始宇宙,都有一条轮回通道。

一切维度空间的起源?核心?

“三千维度宇宙海是基础,是起源大陆繁荣的根本,起源大陆乃是一切维度的共同起源。”坐山客感慨,“也是最繁荣的地方,一些强大的独行者留下各自的隐秘传承。也有一些强大的宗派、部落,乃至有强大的国度!鱼龙混杂,势力多的很,同时也无比的混乱。并且时不时有来自三千维度宇宙海的天才崛起

眼前的坐山客直接破碎消散。

罗峰沉默许久。

原来是这样,原来有三千维度空间,每一维度都有一宇宙海,一原始宇宙。它们共同的源头就是‘起源大陆’。

刚来到三千维度宇宙的起源之地,就已经是永恒真神,又带着摩罗撒!再一夺舍了原始宇宙……体悟原始宇宙,境界便能哗哗哗的暴涨,很快可称圣!再耗费些时间就是神王,那时候界兽也是神王层次!

二者配合。

一头界兽神王,便要不少国度联手才能对付。

罗峰走毁灭之道,注定也是一擅长战斗的神王。

灭杀食国三国主跟吃菜一样容易。

又有《列元术》,《列元术》乃最高存在‘元’留下的绝学,凭这一绝学,罗峰如果是神王,便是神王中最无敌的。恐怕界兽王者都不是他对手!
。””
This would actually help since Luo Feng and Xue Ying share a cosmology. From what I can gather, the term dimension is used in the sense of spatial dimensions but you can confirm further. If this is true then it'd make the last key 1-B. If not then the last key will likely just be 1-C via embedding the Origin Worlds in itself.

Also, can you give the chapter names?

This would actually help since Luo Feng and Xue Ying share a cosmology. From what I can gather, the term dimension is used in the sense of spatial dimensions but you can confirm further. If this is true then it'd make the last key 1-B. If not then the last key will likely just be 1-C via embedding the Origin Worlds in itself.

These are actually the things of the big ending.

These are actually things from the last chapter, but but from this chapter, it seems to me to be parallel.

These are actually the things of the big ending.

These are actually things from the last chapter, but but from this chapter, it seems to me to be parallel.
Yeah, I just checked. I'll adjust that part of the blog later.

The references and powers looks good. Up to Cosmos God key its easies to scale while for Chaotic Origin it becomes more complicated. Swallowed Star has a smaller cosmology compared to LXY initially as the story ended when Luo Feng went into an Origin World/Continent, but the author is currently writing its sequal and it explores the realms beyond plus it gives a deeper understanding of the Origin World cosmology and its laws.

Like in volume 2 chapter 4 it shows that the source of an universe contains all the laws, informations of all things which can be considered the concept of life.

罗峰迈步便已经来到本源之地真正的核心所在!

“嗯”一来到这里 罗峰便看到无比浩瀚一切实质化显现!

它乍一看犹如一条二十四爪无尽蜿蜒長龙有二十四爪,片片龙鱗都蕴含无尽信息,二十四爪每一爪都蕴含着远超混沌法则的恐怖信息!

它的浩瀚难以描述!

自己的完美神体是廷强可在它面前脆弱如浮尘吁!

它的体型之大无穷无尽!它的确是藏匿在原始宇宙的本源之地一可它太大,罗峰感觉更超越原始宇宙,那是无穷无尽的大。

罗峰仅仅是观看便自然接收到大量信息。

“这就是传说中...原始宇宙真正核心生命本源大道!”罗峰仰望它,太震撼了初看是蜿蜒巨龙,再一看又好似贯穿过去未来的苌河,时空也难以磨灭它,它是永恒的存在,再一看又是无尽巍峨的神体。

罗峰曾亲眼看过晋之神王的巍峨尸体和眼前相比...却是渺小不值一提!那仿佛是自己完美神体,终极的追究!

“不同角度观看便是不同结果,它是无数生命的起源,甚至就代表了生命概念,生命本源大道!”罗峰喃喃低语..

With a single step, Luo Feng arrived at the true core of the Source of the Universe!

"Hmm." Upon reaching this place, Luo Feng immediately perceived an unimaginably immense manifestation before him!

At first glance, it resembled an endless, serpentine dragon with twenty-four claws. Each scale contained vast amounts of information, and every one of its twenty-four claws held terrifying knowledge far surpassing chaos laws!

Its magnitude was indescribable.

Despite possessing a Perfect God Body, Luo Feng felt incredibly fragile before this entity, like mere dust in the wind!

The colossal size stretched infinitely! While technically hidden within the Source of the Universe, its enormity surpassed even the boundaries of the Primordial Universe, appearing boundless.

Simply observing it allowed Luo Feng to naturally absorb immense amounts of information.

"So this is the legendary core of life—the Life Origin Grand Dao!" Overwhelmed, Luo Feng gazed upon it. Initially, it seemed like a massive, coiling dragon, but upon closer inspection, it appeared as a timeless river spanning past and future, impervious to the ravages of space and time—an eternal presence. Yet another perspective revealed it as an awe-inspiring, infinite Divine Body.

Having witnessed God King Ji's majestic remains, Luo Feng now realized how minuscule they were compared to this sight—barely worth mentioning! It felt akin to his own pursuit of the ultimate Perfect God Body!

"Viewed from different angles, it presents varying interpretations. This represents the origin of countless lives, embodying the very concept of life itself—the Life Origin Grand Dao!" Luo Feng murmured softly.

While in volume 2, chapter 9 it mentions how even the Origin World/Continent has multiple spatial layers and deeper exist the Chaos layer.

起源大陆的时间流速很慢,空间也很稳定。罗峰追杀血云神君之时,燃烧神力施展刀法撕裂空间,那还只是空间最浅层。

混沌层,位于空间极深的一层。

想要靠自己遁入混沌层,大多混沌主宰都做不到。

最简单的方式,就是通过'混沌之墟'逆流而上,便可直达混沌层。

轰隆隆 无穷无尽混沌之力,一眼看不到尽头。

罗峰从虚空窟窿逆流而上时,初时,周围还很狭窄,可越是逆流飞行,越是宽 敞,直至彻底无边无际!罗峰也明白:这应该就是混沌层了。

如此浓郁的混沌之力,蔓延处处。罗峰环顾左右,只觉得混沌层仿佛是无边海洋,混沌之力则是海水!自己就是初入大海探索的打渔人。
Time flowed slowly on the Origin Continent, and its space was exceptionally stable. When Luo Feng pursued Blood Cloud God Monarch, he had burned divine force to execute his blade technique, tearing through only the most superficial layers of space.

The chaos layer lay much deeper within.

Even many Chaos Rulers couldn't penetrate it without assistance.

The simplest method involved ascending through the Ruins of Chaos, which directly led to the chaos layer.

Rumbling...

Endless chaos power surged, stretching as far as the eye could see.

As Luo Feng ascended from the void tunnel, initially, the surroundings were quite narrow. However, the further he flew against the flow, the more expansive it became until it seemed boundless! Luo Feng realized this must be the chaos layer.

With such dense chaos power permeating everywhere, Luo Feng felt as if he were amidst an infinite ocean where the chaos power itself was akin to seawater. He was like a fisherman venturing into uncharted depths for the first time.
There are a few more instances that expanda upon the Origin World but i'll post them later tonight as im at job right now.

It's kind of funny how not a single comment was spared to anything else. Tier 1 woes.

I'll get back around to the last key's scaling in a bit. Do you have any issues with the rest?
While wasn't sure what they were proposing, but was simply commenting that the points about the translation error seemed legit. As for the OP proposal, neutral for now unless there was a more specified clarification on the translations.

While wasn't sure what they were proposing, but was simply commenting that the points about the translation error seemed legit. As for the OP proposal, neutral for now unless there was a more specified clarification on the translations.
The OP is largely just an overhaul of the current profile by adding refs and scans + profile split + an upgrade for the last key. The main contention, translation wise, was at the last key, due to specific use of the term "dimensional".

The OP is largely just an overhaul of the current profile by adding refs and scans + profile split + an upgrade for the last key. The main contention, translation wise, was at the last key, due to specific use of the term "dimensional".
I suppose it is alright then.

@Elizhaa @DarkDragonMedeus @Zaratthustra I adjusted the blog and removed the 1-B stuff as of now. The current proposal is largely the same for most of the keys but;
  • True Chaotic Origin Lifeforms would be Complex Multiverse level (6-D) via seeing Origin Worlds and their beings as flat and being explicitly higher-dimensional the way a 3-dimensional being is above a 2-dimensional being, relative to said Origin Worlds. This currently doesn't scale to anyone.
  • Xue Ying's last key would be Complex Multiverse level (7-D) via embodying and encompassing the entirety of the Chaotic Origin Dimension, the plane of existence that encompasses everything that exists and is infinite relative to the above Lifeforms. If not then he'd just be infinitely stronger than the above.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Looks fine. Once I finish re-reading the Swallowed Star 2, I'll see if anything can help here if not maybe in the future as more chapters get released.

Since we are at it, what do you guys think of giving Information Manipulation type 2 to beings who control Daos as seen above in the first text I posted which mentions that the concepts of existence like life are information and since the concepts shape the reality then it should fit for such a rating.

They attack the avatar's consciousness/soul and the main body dies. Its not a simultaneous attack if that's what you mean.
In fact, the textbook "Immortality Type 9 Negation" in the wiki is to prevent the real body from resurrecting the avatar/cut the connection between them. However, in many verses, there are situations where an attack, when it harms/kills the avatar, also harms/kills the real body.

「N-no...I didn't mean it that way....

While trembling, Veldora realized that there was nothing he could do except to wait for his older sister's anger to subside.

What is really absurd was that the damage jumped over 『Parallel Existence』 and reached Veldora's main body.

The reason for that was...

「Hmm, this is sure convenient. I see it's something called 『Space-Time Continuous Strike [5]』. Whether it's 『Parallel Existence』 or 『Multiple Existence, it seems I can deal an attack beyond the space-time with this.] [6]

Velgrind nodded pleasingly.

Veldora who heard it started to look pale.

Velgrind's words meant that his method of escaping by sacrificing one of his clones as the scapegoat was no longer usable.

『Parallel Existence』 had given him an absolute advantage, but now it had fallen to a meaningless ability.
For example, this example's offer to become a Immortality Type 9 Negation has been rejected numerous times.
On the other hand, it is possible to come across something like this.

As a result, we don't seem to have a standard for which of these is just a range feat and which is a conventional or unconventional Immortality Type 9 Negation.

Of course, this is not a good place to discuss what to do in such situations, because the situations here are essentially different from each other in the examples I gave. But I still wanted to talk a little bit because I thought it would be more accurate to list it as the Unconventional Immortality Type 9 Negation.

In fact, the textbook "Immortality Type 9 Negation" in the wiki is to prevent the real body from resurrecting the avatar/cut the connection between them. However, in many verses, there are situations where an attack, when it harms/kills the avatar, also harms/kills the real body.

For example, this example's offer to become a Immortality Type 9 Negation has been rejected numerous times.

On the other hand, it is possible to come across something like this.

As a result, we don't seem to have a standard for which of these is just a range feat and which is a conventional or unconventional Immortality Type 9 Negation.

Of course, this is not a good place to discuss what to do in such situations, because the situations here are essentially different from each other in the examples I gave. But I still wanted to talk a little bit because I thought it would be more accurate to list it as the Unconventional Immortality Type 9 Negation.
OK, I'm seeing this as a terminology clash more than anything, I probably should've clarified that. That's my bad.

In Lord Xue Ying, "avatar" in the above sense is only in reference to which comes first. There's generally no difference between them at all, save for certain items carried on one body i.e. if I kill the "main body", the avatar can just rebuild the other body and would become the new "main body". Either one can control the other rather than being a lesser "projection".

Clarifying this, cause I realise that the verse uses the term a bit differently than here. Perhaps it can be labelled differently so long as this is clear.

In Lord Xue Ying, "avatar" in the above sense is only in reference to which comes first. There's generally no difference between them at all, save for certain items carried on one body i.e. if I kill the "main body", the avatar can just rebuild the other body and would become the new "main body". Either one can control the other rather than being a lesser "projection".
In fact, the situations in the two examples I gave are the same as those of Xue Ying. The characters in question have an existence that combines acausality type 3, multiple locations, and immortality type 9.
Clarifying this, cause I realise that the verse uses the term a bit differently than here. Perhaps it can be labelled differently so long as this is clear.
Actually, in practice, I don't care as long as there are explanations for these abilities, because we can see in the scans how feat occurs. So continue if you want.

Back