• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Xue Ying Overhaul + Upgrade

Regeneration (Mid-Low. Is capable of regenerating small wounds such as cuts near-instantaneously.[2] His body at the Legend rank could heal broken bones and damaged internal organs immediately[3])
That’d be High-Low.
I think it should be limited since it only works on lower ranked mages
Same as above.

The other P/As look fine at a quick skim.

Please correct me if I misunderstand anything:

Origin worlds 5-D scaling seems to be fine. In terms of the blog, that refers specifically to this portion, (and obv the relevant information mentioned prior)
So the 6-D for the life-forms comes from infinitely upscaling to this by virtue of viewing it as a flat construct?

Eh.
However, lower-dimensional beings being stated to be "flat" in comparison to higher-dimensional aliens is not necessarily grounds for assuming the latter has infinitely more power
-Tiering System FAQ

That’d be High-Low.
Alright.
I think it should be limited since it only works on lower ranked mages

Same as above.
The nullification works via his comprehension reaching One With the World and thus achieving superior control of World Energy. It's not the sort of thing that would be thrown of via just being stronger since the mechanic for power nullification is independent of raw strength (Xue Ying himself could lose his ability to control World Energy in front of Legend rankers prior to reaching that level himself, despite being stronger than the absolute majority of them).

The same applies for his paralysis since its mechanism is Dao comprehension. So I think a full rating can stay.
The other P/As look fine at a quick skim.

Please correct me if I misunderstand anything:

Origin worlds 5-D scaling seems to be fine. In terms of the blog, that refers specifically to this portion, (and obv the relevant information mentioned prior)

So the 6-D for the life-forms comes from infinitely upscaling to this by virtue of viewing it as a flat construct?

Eh.
It comes from them directly being called higher-dimensional than the Origin Worlds, with these dimensions being significant enough that any being of higher dimensions can see and encompass the entire breadth of those lower dimensions. So we know they're not of the compactified sort. The above is just confirmation that they indeed are higher-dimensional than Origin Worlds. The novel also specifically refers to them as ants/gnats in a cage as an analogy for how much weaker they are than Chaotic Origin Lifeforms, "cage" here being a metaphor for Origin Worlds, and just existing in the Chaotic Origin Dimension is normally impossible for said beings[22], so the power aspect is also covered.

I can clarify more if this isn't enough though.

Back