• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Xue Ying Overhaul + Upgrade

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This simultaneously took too long and no time at all.

As can be seen, the current profile for Xue Ying is fairly outdated and missing references as well as a lot of changes that came to the wiki as the years came and went. So, I decided to revise the profile utterly and divide it into two for convenience and clarity, as well as make multiple new ability additions and upgrades. They are below;

Xue Ying (River of Time)
Xue Ying (Chaotic Origin)

Reading the second one, you will notice the final key has been upgraded to Hyperverse level. This covers the second half of this revision, and the cosmology blog can be seen here. Let's discuss as necessary.

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Disagree, this is a complete translation error, the original text does not exist the word "dimension", just a trillion space.
渗透的刹那。

意识轰鸣。

他‘看到’了一条巨蛇,巨蛇庞大无比盘踞在一片灰暗的浑源空间中,它愤怒发出嘶鸣,显然愤怒疯狂,随即那诡异的蛇尾一个闪烁,便瞬间贯穿了亿万处空间,仿佛一瞬间蛇尾化身亿万!亿万蛇尾,刺穿了亿万空间,也隐隐刺中了一位同样恐怖的存在。

那位存在威能浩荡,有无形规则在干扰,东伯雪鹰根本看不清对方模样。

这一段记忆碎片便没了。

“战斗?”东伯雪鹰暗道,“仅仅一招而已?”

能看得出的,战斗场地是在浑源空间中,对自己侵蚀极强的恐怖浑源之力……对巨蛇而言,仿佛空气。巨蛇一招便波及那般多空间!而能和巨蛇搏杀丝毫不处下风的强者,论实力即便及不上‘元’,怕也相差不会太远。

跟着东伯雪鹰继续看其他记忆碎片。

上亿的碎片……

东伯雪鹰连看上百个记忆碎片,竟然都是巨蛇施展蛇尾,瞬间贯穿亿万空间的招数!这一招几乎都最终刺中敌人。

Disagree, this is a complete translation error, the original text does not exist the word "dimension", just a trillion space.
渗透的刹那。

意识轰鸣。

他‘看到’了一条巨蛇,巨蛇庞大无比盘踞在一片灰暗的浑源空间中,它愤怒发出嘶鸣,显然愤怒疯狂,随即那诡异的蛇尾一个闪烁,便瞬间贯穿了亿万处空间,仿佛一瞬间蛇尾化身亿万!亿万蛇尾,刺穿了亿万空间,也隐隐刺中了一位同样恐怖的存在。

这一段记忆碎片便没了。

“战斗?”东伯雪鹰暗道,“仅仅一招而已?”

能看得出的,战斗场地是在浑源空间中,对自己侵蚀极强的恐怖浑源之力……对巨蛇而言,仿佛空气。巨蛇一招便波及那般多空间!而能和巨蛇搏杀丝毫不处下风的强者,论实力即便及不上‘元’,怕也相差不会太远。

跟着东伯雪鹰继续看其他记忆碎片。

上亿的碎片……

Wait a minute, if there aren't dimensions, and if Xue ying r>f is valid, wouldn't that upgrade him to tier 1-A?

Last edited:
Wait a minute, if there aren't dimensions, and if Xue ying r>f is valid, wouldn't that upgrade him to tier 1?
Personally, I think that the RF in Chinese novels needs special discussion, and I will participate in the discussion when this will be discussed in particular.

Btw, I'm gargantuanly tired so I might miss some posts lol.

渗透的刹那。

意识轰鸣。

这一段记忆碎片便没了。

“战斗?”东伯雪鹰暗道,“仅仅一招而已?”

跟着东伯雪鹰继续看其他记忆碎片。

上亿的碎片……

I see. I'll check to confirm but if so then that's my bad then. Any TL issues on the countless dimensions bit?

Btw, I'm gargantuanly tired so I might miss some posts lol.

I see. I'll check to confirm but if so then that's my bad then. Any TL issues on the countless dimensions bit?
I have found, no doubt, also space, not dimension, and the original text has made it clear many times that it is endless and infinite.
可没用啊。

“终有一天,终有一天,我天生浑源生命一族会有强者降临这世界,拯救被囚禁同伴们,将这些修行者们全部杀光。还有庇护无数空间的那几位最强的领主……也终有陨落之日,这无尽浑源空间,终究是属于我们的!”寂静冰山主人心中在咆哮。
从来没这一说法!

那就说明……

在自己之前,应该还没成功者!

茫茫无尽浑源空间,灵魂达到究极境的很可能只有自己一个!

“对。”

“所以,我借助世界之力和深渊海主人一战时,深渊海主人才一直疑惑不解,想不明白,因为他也从来没听说过类似情况。”东伯雪鹰越想越确定。

无尽浑源空间中。

有一座球形大石漂浮,球形大石庞大如星辰,上有几座小屋。

而在屋子外,一位红鼻子老头正站在那,他腰间挂着一酒葫芦,目光却是遥遥看向修行圣界方向。他便是这第七域的巡查——世界级浑源强者‘赤峰道人’,当然在这负责观察诸多地方的分身,是一个很普通的分身。

“大兄!”深渊海主人停止了挣扎,而是凭借着血脉的感应,遥遥感应到无尽时空之外遥远一处的另一位强大的浑源生命,那是离他最近的同族的另一个世界级浑源生命。因为在无限浑源空间中,距离遥远,还能形成感应的。

一是得同一种血脉!二就得实力够强了,至少得世界级浑源生命。

究极境的灵魂道路,比达到半浑源层次的‘虚空道’要恐怖的多,自己将来能以力破法成领主,九成九功劳都是这‘虚界幻境道’。

直到此刻,东伯雪鹰都不知道,他乃是无限浑源空间中第一个将灵魂道路修行到究极境的存在!

被永恒之地这群恐怖存在认同,可不容易。

天生浑源生命族群中的始祖,只有五位被认同,这五位……都是堪称到了不死不灭的地步,都是血脉特殊,永远杀不死的。

而修行者领主,却无需确认,诞生一位便立即会被邀请成为永恒之地的一员。

……

无限浑源空间,诞生的第一个世界。

这是很特殊的世界。

这世界内,天空中有一片片云朵,那每一朵云朵,实际上就是外界的一座源世界。

另外四位,有一位是颇为欢喜的,还有一位还表达了善意,最后两位仅仅是好奇。

“这些恐怖存在。”

东伯雪鹰感觉到了。

无限浑源空间,单单自己能感应到的恐怖存在就有两百多个!当然其中过半都是天生浑源生命一族的始祖们。这天生浑源生命族群在数量上优势的确很大。

I don't know if the number of dimensions mentioned in the previous work is useful here.
罗峰问道:“轮回的尽头,是起源大陆?”

“哈哈哈……”

坐山客笑道,“这么和吧,起源大陆,乃是一切维度空间的起源,所以这片大陆被称之为起源大陆!”

“一切维度?”罗峰没追问,只是聆听着。

“起源大陆周围的宇宙海,看似是无尽虚空,实则有着不同的维度空间,一不心便进入了另外一维度的宇宙海中了。可分为三千维度宇宙海。”坐山客道,“每一个宇宙海都有一个原始宇宙,都有一条轮回通道。

一切维度空间的起源?核心?

“三千维度宇宙海是基础,是起源大陆繁荣的根本,起源大陆乃是一切维度的共同起源。”坐山客感慨,“也是最繁荣的地方,一些强大的独行者留下各自的隐秘传承。也有一些强大的宗派、部落,乃至有强大的国度!鱼龙混杂,势力多的很,同时也无比的混乱。并且时不时有来自三千维度宇宙海的天才崛起

眼前的坐山客直接破碎消散。

罗峰沉默许久。

原来是这样,原来有三千维度空间,每一维度都有一宇宙海,一原始宇宙。它们共同的源头就是‘起源大陆’。

刚来到三千维度宇宙的起源之地,就已经是永恒真神,又带着摩罗撒!再一夺舍了原始宇宙……体悟原始宇宙,境界便能哗哗哗的暴涨,很快可称圣!再耗费些时间就是神王,那时候界兽也是神王层次!

二者配合。

一头界兽神王,便要不少国度联手才能对付。

罗峰走毁灭之道,注定也是一擅长战斗的神王。

灭杀食国三国主跟吃菜一样容易。

又有《列元术》,《列元术》乃最高存在‘元’留下的绝学,凭这一绝学,罗峰如果是神王,便是神王中最无敌的。恐怕界兽王者都不是他对手!
。””

Back