• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Revelation vs Medaka Kurokami

Soul and mind will seriously screw over "I let you hit me first" Medaka, so i guess it depends on how it work and how in character it is for him to use it.

Considering he's at the Second Severing, pretty much all his attacks should be able to destroy souls.

Not really, because Medaka would just need to AF him out of existence. Under the assumption that it isnt passivly murdering Medaka.

I thought medaka was only on the list under the stipulation that she's bloodlusted though

Anyways if OP doesn't want to bloodlust her, Revelation FRA

Wokistan said:
I thought medaka was only on the list under the stipulation that she's bloodlusted though
Anyways if OP doesn't want to bloodlust her, Revelation FRA
It didn't mention she was bloodlusted, so I assumed it was ic.

Guess she can be bloodlusted, then. Although the speed might be a problem. If it's equalized, it's just about who kills the other first, so, idk.

Well, he probably can't resist it, but I really doubt she'd use it as one of her first moves. Although we barely see her angry, so what she'd actually do is hard to say. Only time I remember her actually pissed is when Zenkichi died, and she just turned god mode and tried to get to Kuma.

Her speed should let her attack him many times before he does, but he only really needs one hit to win.

Actually bloodlusted Medaka used all her minuses and abnormalitys on Ihiko so she either incaps with Scar Dead first and then erases or she erases first. I dont remember the actual sequence in witch she attacked Ihiko with.

In character Medaka would never try to kill someone, the fact that she was using AF on Ihiko in the first place is a pretty strong point for her to be bloodlusted. Bloodlust dosnt need to be full on anger in the first place.

Bloodlusted means the character taking the optimal use of their abilities to win, not them being really angry.

First Witch said:
In character Medaka would never try to kill someone, the fact that she was using AF on Ihiko in the first place is a pretty strong point for her to be bloodlusted. Bloodlust dosnt need to be full on anger in the first place.
Considering he had murdered Ajimu and wiped the floor with everyone, I'd say using all the skills she had was a priority.

Also, she only says that she used All Fiction, not how, iirc. She could have tried using it in a non-lethal way.

Regarding Bloodlust, the page for it here describes it like a berserker state, so I think anger has a lot to do with it. The only time I remember her truly acting angry like that was when Zenkichi died and I think in the battle against that kid with the bouncing balls too. In both occasions, she just went for punching iirc.

Literally the page you linked:

It should be noted that there are differences between natural bloodlust (the kind that exists within fictional continuities) and induced bloodlust (the kind used in a vs. thread). Induced bloodlust means the character is free from Plot Induced Stupidity, whereas naturally bloodlusted characters are still vulnerable to this, and are often hampered by it even more than level-headed characters. For example, they may simply attack recklessly, without planning or thinking, or using their powers creatively

That is not the point though, the important part is that she was using everything she had in her disposale to get rid of him, so Bloodlusted Medaka definitly would use her abilitys.

Didnt Medaka stated that she was using AF ON Iihiko? It would be a weird assumption to think that Medaka randomly decided to go the round way with AF

The page dosnt talk about rage induced status though. Only if you are natureally bloodlusted. Bloodlust for VS battle purposes are clearly explained

No. Someone using all their abilities does no equate to someone using them in the best way.

If the argument that she didn't start with something while wanting someone to die really bad, than that argument just falls apart, because induced bloodlust literally brainwashes the character to use their powers to the absolute peak.

She'd be erasing Revelation, the time it takes to do her action, and preperaing to use every power possible just in-case.

Then it seems to be less of a bloodlust and more of a "they'll fight as if a debater was controlling them" state . . .

If you knew there was a page for it, you could have just read all of it...

And they are bloodlusted. Just smart about it.

No. IQ still stays even in bloodlust. Morale doesn't. As in Bloodlusted Medaka will go directly for All Fiction if a debater says, but bloodlusted Medaka won't be screwing with the elementary particles of the universe to create some quantum physics chain reaction, just cus the debater says so. There is no reason to assume Medaka is smart enough to pull that off (Medaka is just the example, btw, don't be bringing up the fact that medaka is a genius etc etc).

CIS literally means low IQ.

It can also mean morals and stuff, but low IQ is one of it's main components, and gets also ignored. There is the whole NLF thing about abilities being possible to be applied that way, but if they can, and it's the best way to victory, it's what is going to be done.

The idea of someone like Madara making 2000 shadow clones, each macking a wood clone, etc. is ridicolouzs, but something he can do, so something he will do while bloodlusted.

The madara clone thing isn't a good example. Madara is smart enough to think of that, he may not think of it normally but he is smart to know of it. Doesn't mean that a bloodlusted character suddenly becomes omniscient about anything and everything.

X character has the ability to create a maze that's really hard to get out of. Bloodlusted Y won't pass it without enough IQ, even though he's bloodlusted.

And no CIS, is not specifically IQ. It is mostly "stupidity from character". Not "a character acts stupid cus he is stupid", but "A character makes a stupid move cus he is cocky and underestimates his opponent" or cases like that.

A dog won't be capable of creating a bomb if you bloodlust him.

Any Naruto character would be allowed to do that.

Iq doesn't get you through mazes, unless you mean there are tribulations and hints to get out, in which case you are still missing the point, because CIS by definition applies to a characters own actions regarding their powers in vsbattles context.

CIS is anything part of a characters mentality that makes them perform below their best, including intelligence. And a dog is uncapable of making a bomb, period.

No one in naruto has a down syndrome so yes.

IQ can actually get you through mazes, depending on the type. But think of a chess game better. Random punk won't beat Lelouch in a chess game if bloodlusted.

No. A bloodlusted dog cannot speak, understand quantum physics, outsmart a human at chess, understand how chess is played at all etc, even though all require IQ. It's because it doesn't give you more IQ, it just makes you use your best things right off the bat.

Even if they had they'd be allowed to use it.

Again, missing the point. Bloodlust makes you use your powers to the very best regardless of mental limitations. And Lelouch was never that good, they just cut away to not make that obvious.

Because none of it's powers require that.

CIS doesn't include actual stupidity only stupidity from "i could have done that but i didn't". Not "it never crossed my mind to do so, so i didn't".

So, this goes back on topic or continue as a Bloodlust thread?

Anyway, it could go either way or they both die. One will instantly Soul Crush/Mind Hax while the other will use All Fiction. Inconclusive from me.

Back