• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord of Games vs Flowey (GRACE)

TheArsenal1212 said:
Dragonboi9191 said:
I mean, if anything happens to Flowey, he can just reset. However, flowey could just absorb the soul of LoG.
LOG just uses Plot Manip so Flowey never resets tbh
He already has gone against plot manip in the form of other resets.

Flowey hasn't once gone against Plot Manip, considering the only being in Undertale who has it is the Annoying Dog. Flowey has experience with time manipulation sure, but nothing which suggests someone literally writing the plot so Flowey loses. LOG has all the control with it

Someone should ask Gyronutz to comment, he is our Banjo-Kazooie guy here

Probably not. I mean, the only advantage he has is AP and dura and I guess he could one shot LOG but I'm 99.9% certain that doesn't mean jack here

The thing is, LOG will always beat him first. His Plot Manip is always quicker.

Still, this isn't a stomp. Flowey could murder him it's just LOG usually Plot Manips first

Now another question, would Flowey be able to reset after being plot maniped? He has talked to the player when they reset the game, so it seems he has some kind of otherworldly existance going on.

I don't think the anomaly is ever actually confirmed to be the player in game. He's just treated as a really powerful entity who can manipulate time and serves as kind of an insert for us, without explicitly being the human playing the game.

Andytrenom said:
I don't think the anomaly is ever actually confirmed to be the player in game. He's just treated as a really powerful entity who can manipulate time and serves as kind of an insert for us, without explicitly being the human playing the game.
Im talking about how he talks to you when you reset at certain points.

But Flowey mainly had power in his Photoshop form. Wouldn't the souls eventually fight back? Flowey couldn't control the plot to prevent that. And those souls weren't even red, so they had nothing to do with determination. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Modernmyrmidon said:
But Flowey mainly had power in his Photoshop form. Wouldn't the souls eventually fight back? Flowey couldn't control the plot to prevent that. And those souls weren't even red, so they had nothing to do with determination. Correct me if I'm wrong please.
Don't all souls in Undertale have determination?

Idk if LOG can null save and load. He can null time travel if that counts?

Plot manip kinda just incaps the flower. For what it's worth, LoG should have inorganic physiology on his profile due to... well, very obviously lacking a conventional body. So lolsoulhax wouldn't be a thing.

There's also the chance that the souls will revolt

Stalker Maggot said:
Modernmyrmidon said:
Don't all souls in Undertale have determination?
Red souls and monster souls have determination. Cyan is patience, yellow is justice, green is kindness, purple is perseverance, orange is courage, and blue is integrity according to the snowball minigame in Snowdin. Granted, we don't know the power of any traits other than Determination.

Back