• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looney Tunes Downgrade

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
If my child should fall, let it be by my own hands. For I shall give it the kindest death it should receive.

Anyways, there are cosmic feats. But they likely don't count. the Big Bang Dot created is big enough to destroy the universe and large enough to suck in the Animator but as we now know, this is not higher plane of reality but rather another universe that just happens to have some degree of control over this one.

The destruction of the cartoon feats are also moot as there is no proof that they contain a universe and the destruction seems limited to just the room.

Bugs and everyone else would be comparable to Wile E. Coyote whose only calc is 8-B.

Alright, pull the trigger, Piglet.

Agree: Gasper, Armorchompy
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Well Taz ate most of the sun, ate stars and etc. from what I remember in Taz-Mania

Anyways I think we should dig for Star feats, there is many of them iirc
Likely not applicable since I don't think they are considered real stars.

I really don't understand, why is the 3-A of dot not valid?

There is not. Nobody bothered to calculate them.
This is really sad, if you don't have a calculation guy what you can do in verse ends up being limited.

But I almost didn't see the general discussion on the LT verse, but aren't there blogs with calculations for approval?

I really don't understand, why is the 3-A of dot not valid?
It's an outlier. Plus, we don't see Dot actually getting hit by the explosion.
This is really sad, if you don't have a calculation guy what you can do in verse ends up being limited.

But I almost didn't see the general discussion on the LT verse, but aren't there blogs with calculations for approval?
There isn't.

Hmm, Idk the verse capping at Tier 8 seems really stupid to me I will try to see if I can find feats
There might be the moon and planet feats but that might come under scrutiny as well since I remember it being stated that they were not calculated properly.

If my child should fall, let it be by my own hands.
It doesn't have to stay like that, it was just something about changing patterns.

There is many Tier 4 feats right?
A toon cartoon without stellar talent is not a toon cartoon

Likely not applicable since I don't think they are considered real stars.
why?

It's an outlier.
I mean, the staff seems to be kind of open to that kind of thing when it comes to toon verses.

Plus, you've established that they're actors, so them being hit with weaker things could be argued to be just something from the episode's script.

The stars are shown I believe to be the size of Taz iirc.
I mean, the staff seems to be kind of open to that kind of thing when it comes to toon verses.

Plus, you've established that they're actors, so them being hit with weaker things could be argued to be just something from the episode's script.
I don't think that the UES and Actors canon are going to save us here. If anything, by that logic, it could be used to create more anti-feats. Perhaps even the deletion of the verse in general in the worst-case scenario. The ground it's on is shaky as is, so I'd like to nip this in the bud quickly.

Is the logic for the first feat that she's just not getting hit by that? Because the destruction shown is obviously still more than 8-B.

Is the logic for the first feat that she's just not getting hit by that? Because the destruction shown is obviously still more than 8-B.
It appears Dot is generating enough energy to create the universe-busting blast via spinning. And even then, this generating feat wouldn't scale to Yakko as we see him helpless in this scenario along with Wakko. Also, Dot herself does not have a profile, thus, even if we were to take this into account, it would only scale to a character that is not on the wiki at this moment.

I don't think that the UES and Actors canon are going to save us here. If anything, by that logic, it could be used to create more anti-feats. Perhaps even the deletion of the verse in general in the worst-case scenario. The ground it's on is shaky as is, so I'd like to nip this in the bud quickly.
I mean, of course, it would be good to do a 6-5 calculus just to talk (the verse has great feats) and then get into the stellar stuff.

But at least for me, the actors thing is a plausible argument.

It appears Dot is generating enough energy to create the universe-busting blast via spinning. And even then, this generating feat wouldn't scale to Yakko as we see him helpless in this scenario along with Wakko. Also, Dot herself does not have a profile, thus, even if we were to take this into account, it would only scale to a character that is not on the wiki at this moment.
Dot must have still endured the explosion, and I think there are characters who can hurt her, right?

I mean, of course, it would be good to do a 6-5 calculus just to talk (the verse has great feats) and then get into the stellar stuff.

But at least for me, the actors thing is a plausible argument.
It might be, but I can never be too sure. Looniness in itself is a concept that is not as concrete as something like Chakra or Mana, and the explanation for how it functions is from a guidebook. It will only work for so long.
Dot must have still endured the explosion, and I think there are characters who can hurt her, right?
When we next see Dot, she’s pulling apart space or something. Definitely not near the epicenter of the blast so I’m not sure if she actually got hit. We don’t see if Yakko and Wakko are fine either.

It might be, but I can never be too sure. Looniness in itself is a concept that is not as concrete as something like Chakra or Mana, and the explanation for how it functions is from a guidebook. It will only work for so long.
I'm not talking about the UES, but about them being actors. Like, the cartoon/episodes they do are an act, right?

When we next see Dot, she’s pulling apart space or something. Definitely not near the epicenter of the blast so I’m not sure if she actually got hit. We don’t see if Yakko and Wakko are fine either.
Well, at the very least, she possibly withstood the explosion.

I'm not talking about the UES, but about them being actors. Like, the cartoon/episodes they do are an act, right?
Mostly. Tiny Toons and Animaniacs for the most part aren’t as they take place both in school and on the actual Warner Bros movie lot.
Well, at the very least, she possibly withstood the explosion.
Possibly, although it would be too much of an outlier to consider.

Makes sense to me.

Can y'all find the feat with Taz eating the sun? the one mentioned above? Even if the stars wouldn't work, the sun should.

Then how can we take this as serious star level feat?
that's the thing, it isn't a SERIOUS star level feat, it is a silly star level feat. We work with all types of verses here, it is a lot easier to just say that the sun operated on gag logic rather than there's a sun that goes down that is on earth

that's the thing, it isn't a SERIOUS star level feat, it is a silly star level feat. We work with all types of verses here, it is a lot easier to just say that the sun operated on gag logic rather than there's a sun that goes down that is on earth
But if it isn't a serious star level feat why calculate it and using rl logic?

If it's operating on gag logic then it's not operating by the laws of physics that would cause it to be a tier 4 feat to begin with.

Look. The verse isn’t going to be some Tier 2 gods. It isn’t even going to get anywhere past at least Tier 7 at least. It’s done. We can’t scale gags.

Back