• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Expect a verse-wide nuke in the coming future. Honestly, being the verse’s main supporter’s been making me a bit stressed. I really don’t feel like I’m smart enough to keep it in the high tiers. I’ll continue to be an advocate for Toon Force but I don’t know how much longer I would want to argue for this verse anymore.

Expect a verse-wide nuke in the coming future. Honestly, being the verse’s main supporter’s been making me a bit stressed. I really don’t feel like I’m smart enough to keep it in the high tiers. I’ll continue to be an advocate for Toon Force but I don’t know how much longer I would want to argue for this verse anymore.
Sorry if it's been rough on you.

It really does deserve more love & attention, even if I'm not sure how to help often times.

Sorry if it's been rough on you.

It really does deserve more love & attention, even if I'm not sure how to help often times.
It’s fine. I wouldn’t expect a verse like this to receive as much attention and dissection as verses like One Piece or JJK.

I know there are some arguments to be made about it’s higher standings and I’ve even gotten as far as establishing a UES for the varying tiers. But I just keep second guessing myself lately. I’m not even sure how long that will last. So, if it all gets wiped, I don’t feel like I could do a very good job of defending it anyway.

I'm sorry to hear that, as I also do feel your pain when it comes to being the main supporters for certain verses to the point where you're the only one having to argue for the most important scaling that you worked hard on proposing on your own.

I'm sorry to hear that, as I also do feel your pain when it comes to being the main supporters for certain verses to the point where you're the only one having to argue for the most important scaling that you worked hard on proposing on your own.
It really has been like that. Especially with a verse that has as much preconceived notions as this one to the point that I keep hearing the same arguments that are blatantly misinformation. I am genuinely invested in the verse and I adore it. But it’s getting very hard to defend it.

Disney scaling has been speaking to me though. For one, I know the verse peaks at Tier 4, maybe universal with some Dream World scaling, so that’s generally easier to work with.

But right now, I’m just insanely rambling to myself is what it feels like. To be perfectly honest when it comes to the Tier 1 stuff, I have been winging it. Higher-dimensional stuff confuses me, and I knew the bullet was coming when I saw the writing on the wall. I just decided to give it a shot anyways. But the fact of the matter is, the verse is not going to last long. And I do apologize for that.

It’s fine. I wouldn’t expect a verse like this to receive as much attention and dissection as verses like One Piece or JJK.
It should!
It's famous, pioneered an industry & many genres & is older than most series!
Heck, it's nearly as old as animation itself!
It is not a small verse to just be shunned or shut away!
I know there are some arguments to be made about it’s higher standings and I’ve even gotten as far as establishing a UES for the varying tiers. But I just keep second guessing myself lately. I’m not even sure how long that will last. So, if it all gets wiped, I don’t feel like I could do a very good job of defending it anyway.
You do great work, & should be confident.

& if you ever want help with it, feel free to contact me & I'll try & see what I can do!

& the fact that you care for it & question if you're good enough are in itself good. You don't blindly love it, you ask yourself why & find new reason to enjoy it, & you don't simply assume you're the best, you ask how you can do better.

Confidence without reason is arrogance, but NEVER think you aren't worthy, or that your work has no one who appreciates it. For everything that can be done, there are those who value it.
& I value you, what you do & this verse.

Back