• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looney Tunes Ability Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonygameman

He/Him
After discussing with Antvasima about Looney Tunes, I thought about sharing more abilities to add for Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner.

Daffy Duck

Elmer Fudd

Wile E. Coyote

The Road Runner

Okay. Thanks. Feel free to remove the blocked members from the lists.

It's a pretty long CRT. So I'm gonna do one character at a time, starting with Daffy. I agree with all the Daffy revisions except for Dream Manip and Reality Warp. It seems more like they were dreaming of him because they were watching him on tv, and not reality warping either because weird stuff can happen in dreams.

All the Elmer Fudd revisions are good, I think regenerating a mouth is high-low, it's bigger than an ear but smaller than a limb. So yeah, High-Low Regen.

Wile E. Coyote's revisions seem fine. Road Runner has stealth mastery, not invisibility or hammerspace. He probably shouldn't have time manip or time stop either because he only used the remote once, but the other Road Runner revisions are fine.

So we have 3 yesses. 4 if Frieza Force Soldier agreed. Do you wanna wait for more people before we add revisions, Ant?

This does not seem very controversial, so it should probably be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back