• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for thematically interesting match ups for writing practice.

Good day, everyone, and quick disclaimer, this’ll be a bit long.

Bleach has returned after ten odd years, and I felt it was only right to give some lesser used characters on here a good battle or two (Like Chad or Ulquiorra) with some other characters from the rest of the Holy Shonen Trinity, One Piece and Naruto, in this fun and games section. I was thinking of who could fight who, but then I had a thought: I need more writing experience, primarily in writing fight scenes and weaving characterization into them, so what would be a better chance to practise than with some interesting across-verse match ups?

Thusly, I come to the main point of this thread: I’d like you to come up with interesting match ups between characters from the big three, and I’ll try to write a good fight scene between them in character. It doesn’t matter who would logically win, wether it’s a stomp or a balanced fight, as long as it’s potentially interesting. There, that about sums it up. I certainly hope I can get a request or two, cuz I’d love to improve my skills whilst writing about series’ I like. Thank you in advance, as well as for taking the time to read this.

I mean, nothing's more thematic than Madara vs Aizen

But eeehhh, didn't know any other thematic matchup other than that, maybe Sakura/Hinata vs Boa Hancock

I mean, nothing's more thematic than Madara vs Aizen

But eeehhh, didn't know any other thematic matchup other than that, maybe Sakura/Hinata vs Boa Hancock
True, true. That’s definitely one I absolutely gotta do. And maybe I should broaden the spectrum a bit, make it less about thematics and more about sheer intrigue. Something that’d make you say “Huh, interesting idea.” Or “That sounds pretty funny.” To. Sound like a good idea?

Back