• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Look out for SCP Foundation Verse Upgrades

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
I urge SCP Supporters to pay close attention to the incoming storm of tales, scips, and GOI Formats, since there might be some large revisions/upgrades coming to the verse. The Doomsday Contest, which already has a truckload of competitors, is revolving around events of mass destruction, and considering how massive XK/MK/WhateverK events are normally depicted, there may be something that breeches the limits of what we have on the verse.

The hub is located here

I mean, there's also a major chance that nothing'll come out of this, but if any contest is going to expand the verse, it'll be this one. Plus, I'm sure there'll be new massively busted profiles. Hell, there's already an extra-dimensional entity.

New busted profiles? The Resurrection Hub which I've recently been reading through has some interesting superhumans without profiles yet.

The GOC also apparently has invisible supersoldiers (invisible through visible, infrared, and cognitihazards) with guns that can shoot through tanks, so that's pretty cool.

Back