• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lonely Pages Report Thread - 1

Could be useful. If this is a project you'd like to reinvigorate, feel free to put it back at the top. As far as I can recall, we don't have any currently active projects that would benefit from this thread, but we could make it a place to request the creation of verses?

Alright, in terms of page quality Spike Spiegel seems fine for a pre-reference era page, but the Honey (Space Dandy) page is pretty bad. Does anyone on the wiki know about Space Dandy as a verse? I can assume someone is knowledgeable on Cowboy Bebop, and there are active staff members in Spike's revision history.

Could be useful. If this is a project you'd like to reinvigorate, feel free to put it back at the top. As far as I can recall, we don't have any currently active projects that would benefit from this thread, but we could make it a place to request the creation of verses?
I have done so for the time being.

You can tell me later if I should unstick this thread.

Alright, in terms of page quality Spike Spiegel seems fine for a pre-reference era page, but the Honey (Space Dandy) page is pretty bad. Does anyone on the wiki know about Space Dandy as a verse? I can assume someone is knowledgeable on Cowboy Bebop, and there are active staff members in Spike's revision history.
I kinda know about it. Seen all the episodes of the dub, at the very least.

They have references, even. We ought to just get a verse page running for these ones, methinks. Are you sufficiently knowledgeable on the verse to do that?

They have references, even. We ought to just get a verse page running for these ones, methinks. Are you sufficiently knowledgeable on the verse to do that?
Me, specifically? Doubt it; only skimmed through the movie trying to find Livesey wielding a pistol.

Shame. I may try to whip something rudimentary up, though I've never even heard of this verse. @Arceus0x I left you a message on your wall, but I will notify you here too. Would you, the creator of the pages, be willing to assist us?

Shaggy's page is locked for some reason and it doesn't link to Scooby's verse page. (Although the verse seems to be pretty outdated)

Shame. I may try to whip something rudimentary up, though I've never even heard of this verse. @Arceus0x I left you a message on your wall, but I will notify you here too. Would you, the creator of the pages, be willing to assist us?
yes, once i am a bit less busy. I think maybe tommorow i'll whip something up since i've already made a verse page before.

Me, specifically? Doubt it; only skimmed through the movie trying to find Livesey wielding a pistol.
it's the fight scene at the fort. He shoots a bunch of pistols in rapid succession.

Connor (Detroit: Become Human) This one is weird as it's Become Human tag links to the Motor City wiki
It is FANDOM's technical problem and link it to Detroit Become Human instead.
The Incredible Hulk (1978 TV Series)

Hulk, Thor
I have made the verse page, though it is far from perfect.

Ok, just how come Injustice doesn't have a verse page despite having such a large number of characters? That's just ridiculous.
The verse page exists:

@ArkhamDC06 You there, would you be willing to make a verse page for Good Omens (incredibly good taste by the way, the book was amazing and I deeply wish to watch the Amazon show)?

Hey, why not but it will take some time (first time I would make a verse page, plus many stuff going on with other verses and real life).

Btw, thank you for reminding me that I NEED to buy that book again (yeah, I lost it some years ago, I was trying to get another but I kind of forgot)

Hey, why not but it will take some time (first time I would make a verse page, plus many stuff going on with other verses and real life).

Btw, thank you for reminding me that I NEED to buy that book again (yeah, I lost it some years ago, I was trying to get another but I kind of forgot)
Aye, no problem. They've been verseless up to now, they'll survive a bit longer.

It's an excellent book. Definitely buy if you've got the money, both authors are pretty kickass.

Back