• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Story

Naily: "Hey Donut! Whatcha doing?"

Donut: "Oh I'm just trying to do some calculations for Gelatin."

Naily: "Why are you doing work for Gelatin?"

Donut: "Because I, Bagel Brain, am a helpful individual!"

Lollipop jumps on screen.

Lollipop: "Ha, hahaha ha, ha. Are you using my nickname, agai?"

Donut: "Oh come on Lollipop, I kind of like the nickname."

Lollipop: "Həhahehehehehe hahaha."

Lollipop: "Lollipop, stop laughing! You're really annoying me."

Lollipop doesn't listen.

Naily: "You know, Donut, you could just make Lollipop learn to not mock others by killing her. You could just ask Four to recover her after, so there won't be any consequences!"

Donut: "Oh yeah, you're right! Lollipop, we are going to fight."

Lollipop: "And why is that?"

Donut: "So I can make you finally learn to stop being rude to people!"

Naily backs up and watches from a distance.

Four: "Vote in the comments using the letter and square bracket under who you think would win this fight! Whoever gets the most votes will have this win recorded on their track record."

Conditions
Character version: Donut doesn't have the Factor of Four.

Victory conditions: Win by any means.

State of mind: Both are bloodlusted cause they know one of their deaths would be inconsequential, but Four recovering one of them would be a disqualification.

Knowledge of each other: They have prior knowledge of each other.

Preparation time: They don't have any preparation time.

Equipment: Both characters start with all their equipment available.

Time: Some point between BFB 15 and BFB 16.

Location: This fight takes place near a yellow tree at Goiky. Gelatin is playing with thirty forks in the distance.

Outside influences: Forks.

Starting distance: They start ten meters apart.

Music: Flying Battery Act 1 music from Sonic Mania.

Votes
[A] Lollipop. 1 (Soupywolf5)

Donut. 0

[C] Monika. 0

Bagel Brain
"Həhahehehehehe hahaha."

1911BB80-2D2A-4DB6-BB0A-BDABD95612E7
"Stop laughing Lollipop."

VS

Donut's camera needs to be connected to something else for it to transport characters. There is no preperation, so it's highly unlikely Donut's camera will be of any use.

And even then, Donut still yeets the Lolli with Class 25 lifting strength for an incap. The Fork Repellant isnt really that useful, as the forks arent doing much damage. And even then, they dont hit, only circle around them.

I vote Donut.

Psychomaster35 said:
And... what stops Donut from just yeeting Lolli the Lolli with massive LS?
Actually I've been wondering, how come Nobody (Besides the character who did the feat) scales to any of the other Lifting Strength feats in the series besides Loser's Class 5 one?

Actually, there will be an update to it, and Ive been calcing the things they have lifted. Youll see a blog of it soon. But soon enough, everybody should scale between Class 25 and Class K.

So, what determines who scales to which one? I'm also disappointed that we apparently can't use Pin's Class M feat

Not sure what to do with Pin's Eiffel Tower feat, but its possible it either only scales to her, or we can do a Varies tier similar to what we did with Courage.

Varies from Class 25 to Class K, at most Class M

Although what would that do to this match? Because then Lollipop and Donut would have the exact same Lifting Strength (If I'm understanding this correctly)

Soupywolf5 said:
Although what would that do to this match? Because then Lollipop and Donut would have the exact same Lifting Strength (If I'm understanding this correctly)
I think we can unvote for Donut since that's the main reason we voted for him, then revote. Of course, not until the character profiles change.

I'm pretty sure all of the Lifting Strength feats have already been accepted (So all that would be left to do is apply them), Unless I'm forgetting something I probably am

I don't know if they have been accepted, I wasn't looking at that thread at the time. Maybe they have been accepted? Not that I know of.

I think it's just figuring out how we're going to format it Also I genuinely might be missing something important

Hmm.... They're dead even physically (So no advantages for either there), Donut's equipment doesn't seem too useful (His camera would require him to push Lollipop into it, but without the LS advantage he had before, plus the fact that he'll have difficulty even getting close to Lollipop due to the forks means he likely won't be able to, and the Twinkle really doesn't seem like it would do much), Donut winning at all would require him to get close (Where he'll be taking extra damage from the forks hovering around Lollipop, and due to not having any actual advantages over Lollipop this would be a pretty big deal), so I guess I'll vote for Best Waifu Lollipop for now

Back