• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LoL Minor Revision: Aurelion Sol Downgrade

So does she scale or not? Because Wargh seems to imply that Zoe's power is different from AS's which makes things difficult to scale.

So should Bard get changed?

Having a different set of powers does not make you weaker than someone, especially when in lore she has shown to be on his level

Bard still scales to Sol regardless

Spatial warping is different from raw power. From Wargh's responses he seems to imply being the creator and sustainer of all stars is superior to the aspect's power.

So the question now is then does Zoe's reality warping = AS's raw starfire? And if it does, is that good enough for scaling?

I'm not sure how Bard scales to AS when it's not mentioned in his profile. And if he does, that would make him 4-A now, not 3-B.

Zoe does not use reality warping offensively, her AP is equal to Sol's, i am currently collecting the numerous statements that say that Zoe = Sol

I personally still hold that spatial manipulation is unquantifiable hax until shown otherwise and that she doesn't scale, but Weekly is getting more evidence that she scales to Sol.

I'll look it over in the afternoon because I'm tired and need sleep. G'nite.

Anyway looking at the constellation thing she should be at least high 4-C. If she scale to Asol then she is 4-A too and so is Bard and full power soraka.

Pretty much yeah, so Zoe and Bard get knocked down to 4-C, possibly High 4-C seeing as Zoe countered the Pantheon's destruction of Sol's stars, with Sol having created all stars including the numerous stars that would qualify as Large Star level for destroying

Aurelion = 4-A

Ashen Lord Aurelion = At least 4-A, likely 3-B

Pantheon (the aspect, not the dude) = 4-C, possibly High 4-C

Zoe > Pantheon

Bard > Zoe

Celestial Soraka = Bard

Yeah, I saw her. Probably best to talk about her in the discussion thread, though. This one is closing up.

So... what should ASol's range be? He is capable of throwing stars great distances and has some orbiting him, so he's Interplanetary at dead minimum.

I'm hesitant to give him Universal, since although his will extends that far, we don't know if his actual attacks do.

"What happens if you fill the universe with stars?"

I mean interstellar if not galactic should be his bare minimum tbh

I have updated Aurelion's page. Does anyone have any issues with the changes made?

I removed the parts of his abilities that had game references as well.

Back