• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

*Logic has left the chat*

Ok, so i've just pop up this thing. If Impostors escaped the spaceship to survive reactor meltdown, then didn't it mean they somewhat killed themselves when making their bodies exposed to even more hazardous radiations and extreme cold temperature of space? That's why i think there is some flaws in logic here.
Thus, i suggest that resistance to Cosmic Radiation and Extreme Cold should be added to the profiles. It seems pretty nonsense since both Crewmates and Impostors will die when being ejected into the vacuum, but first, just hear me out:
  • Crewmate is an astronaut-like bean creatures, thus their skin probably functions as a spacesuit, which protects from cosmic radiation and cold as well as provides oxygen (the packs behind them said all)
  • The Skeld ejection scene only showed that a player was ejected, but not the cause why they decease. For Crewmates, understandably, they depend on an oxygen pack to maintain their life and its supply can run low after a long time. While for Impostors, their death might not necessarily due to the space environment but comes from another things we can't see on screen like crashing into a astronomical object or sucked into a planets gravity
  • The radiation release is not the only thing result in the lost of Crewmates but also the explosion afterwards once the countdown time comes to an end, for an overloaded reactors when not handled properly will easily cause gigantic explosions and at the same time, spread the waste at at wide scale. I guess that's why Impostors had to flee, or...what if they actually survived that?

Last edited:
You don't get resistance to those 2 for surviving in space. See this page

Crewmate is an astronaut-like bean creatures, thus their skin probably functions as a spacesuit, which protects from cosmic radiation and cold as well
This is an assumption without much evidence to back it up
The Skeld ejection scene only showed that a player was ejected, but not the cause why they decease. For Crewmates, understandably, they depend on an oxygen pack to maintain their life and its supply can run low after a long time. While for Impostors, their death might not necessarily due to the space environment but comes from another things we can't see on screen like crashing into a astronomical object or sucked into a planets gravity
This is literally guesswork
The radiation release is not the only thing result in the lost of Crewmates but also the explosion afterwards once the countdown time comes to an end, for an overloaded reactors when not handled properly will easily cause gigantic explosions and at the same time, spread the waste at at wide scale. I guess that's why Impostors had to flee, or...what if they actually survived that?
This is also just guesswork lol

You don't get resistance to those 2 for surviving in space. See this page
I mean, old-style pages have those.
This is literally guesswork
Not really, Impostors can win by depleting the oxygen in the ship, meaning Crewmates depend on air to maintain their lives and their packs are for that use.
This is also just guesswork lol
No, because nuclear reactors when mishandled can easily cause explosions in real life. This page also somewhat mentions it.

I mean, old-style pages have those.
Outdated

Not really, Impostors can win by depleting the oxygen in the ship, meaning Crewmates depend on air to maintain their lives and their packs are for that use.
Ok and that does not grant space survival

No, because nuclear reactors when mishandled can easily cause explosions in real life. This page also somewhat mentions it.
That does not mean the Imposters didn't flee

Not actually, Impostors and Crewmates are able to survive in the freezing temperatures of Polus, thus if they could resist the deadly cold of outer space, it might grant them the full resistance to Extreme Cold.
Beside, this said low levels of cold resistance wre enough to overcome as the space was virtually blank and heat came from radiations.
Ok and that does not grant space survival
And that's why i didn't mention it¯\(ツ)
That does not mean the Imposters didn't flee
I just said it was a "what if". The thing is if Impostor fleed to survive reactor meltdown, so how the hell didn't it mean they self-destructed once exposed to even more dangerous radiations along with incredibly low temperatures?

Last edited:
Back