• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Local Anime Sword Boy Wants a Pizza (Sora Vs. The Manager)

XitSign

He/Him
A fight that became a joke while chatting with friends, curious where this can go.

Sora decides to visit a new pizza place in town, Stezzoni's, to get a delicious pepperoni pizza. However it's taking a really long time, and there's also screaming comming from the back, so he decides to investigate.

Unfortunately, he stumbles upon The Manager tearing the soul from the unfortunate corpse of an employee when he starts snooping around, so that put a damper on his appetite.

Sora now wants to make sure The Manager faces justice for her crime while The Manager needs to make Sora 'disapear'.

---

Pre-Keyblade Sora Vs. The Manager, 9-B+ key Vs. 9-B key, speed equalized, fight starts 10 meters apart and The Manager has all equipment

The Power of Disney And Anime: 0

Wanted By The CPS: 1

A Hot And Ready Little Caesar's Pizza: 0

Last edited:
Though I guess Ill add my own Ideas.
Sora isn’t good at fighting in this key (haha, ironic), so it’s likely he’ll get hit by both the managers touch and the shadow, while not getting in hits of his own

I'm actually not super well versed in Sora like this, and where his skill is at. But understandable, now that it's explained.

He does still have AP on his side, he's a 9-B+, and I believe his calc is in one-shot territory compared to The Manager. It's just Manager has hax and dura negs, and gear, that I thought would make it interesting vs Sora's brute force.

Back