• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Zombie Tries to Shoot Down a Balloon (Zombina VS Happy Balloon)

XitSign

He/Him
Because the new profile is just a lot of fun, I'mma spam Balloons at verses where I can find viable fights. Who better to fight a balloon from a horror game than a zombie?

Zombina's raiding Stezzoni's Pizzaria upon reports of all the monster related crimes going on at the restaurant, only to turn down a hallway to come face to face with an eerie yellow balloon, and she feels compelled to try to pop it.

---

Zombina VS Happy Balloon, Happy Balloon is 9-B, Speed is Equalized, they start 1 meter away from each other (because range is hilariously unbalanced here), and the fight takes place at Stezzoni's Pizzeria

A Very Lively Dead Girl: 4

A Very Creepy Balloon: 0

I Learn How To Post Images Without Breaking the Link Every Time: 0

Last edited:
Looks like Zombina back scales from someone who’s more than 3x as strong as the balloon (since Tionishia created a hole in a wall much larger than a human shaped hole, and a human shaped hole is 3x the AP of door busting).
What’s the balloon’s rate of fire like, and does it have attacks faster than its combat speed?

The Balloon actually downscales from the brick and mortar bust feat, about 1,392,510 Joules. I think that means Zombina still has AP (and Durability) though since that's only about 2.7x a doorbust feat, but it closes the gap a bit. Plus her bullets will pierce so her AP doesn't matter as much.

Hard to judge based on it being a turn based RPG. The 'Static' attack has no description and it's animation just happens in a "flash". It might be thought based since there's no obvious animation cue like other attacks have, but that's only speculation.

Okay, in that case do you think it’s reasonable to assume that static is thought based, and consecutive attacks occur in a time frame similar to the time it takes to hit someone with a bat? (since that seems to be the kid’s method of attack)
If so, Zombina has the disadvantage in start-up time (thought vs aiming and pulling the trigger), and has higher rate of fire.

Okay, I’ll give it to Zombina then, higher rate of fire, slightly higher AP, piercing damage, immortality, seemingly higher skill and intelligence, and the fact that she can still attack while retreating if necessary due to the range advantage seem like they’d add up to give her the win.

3 for the zombie

...shame this fight doesn't get the same meme attention as the other ones.

I feel self conscious asking for attention on threads usually...you should see how long it took me to crack to ask for help with the last few CRTs I was doing...

Back