• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Load this thread with memes.

"Local man banned from fandom for memes"

IT IS DA FORTY-FIRST MILLENIYUM. FOR LOTS OF CENTURIEZ DA EMPRAH HAS SAT ON HIS FLASH CHAIR. HE IS BOSS OF DA HUMIES DESPITE BEING A LAZY GIT AND TOP NOB OF A MIL.LION PLANETS 'CUZ HE HAS A TRILLION BOYZ. HE IS A ROTTIN' CORPSE, BUT ALL WIRED UP WITH FLASHY BITZ. HE IZ DA DEADBOSS OF THE HUMIES WHO EATS A THOUSAND WEIRDBOYZ A DAY SO HE CAN LIVE FOREVA. YET DESPITE BEING UTTERLY KRUMPED, HE STILL DOES STUFF. BIG KROOZAS CROSS DA DAEMON-INFESTED WARP, DA ONLY WAY TO GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT WAITIN' A THOUSAND YEARS, DA WAY LIT BY DA ASTRONORMICORN, DA SHINY THING DAT HE MAKES WITH HIS BRAIN. HE HAS A TRILLION BOYZ FIGHTIN' HIS BATTLES FOR HIM. HIS BIGGEST NOBS ARE DA BEAKIES, GITZ WHO HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF FIGHTIN' JUICE JAMMED INTO DEM BY PAINBOYZ . 'DEY HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER GITZ TOO; DA GROTS OF THE IMPERIAL GUARD, DA INQUISITIVE THINGY, AND 'DEM COGBOY MEKS. BUT THEY AIN'T ENOUGH TO HOLD OFF DA CHAOS-BOYZ AND PANZEES, LET ALONE DA WAAAAGH! TO BE A BOY IN SUCH TIMES IS TO BE ONE AMONGST I CAN'T EVEN COUNT. IT IS TO LIVE IN THE HAPPIEST AND BEST TIMEZ IMAGINABLE . 'DESE ARE DA TALES OF THESE TIMES. FORGET DA POWA OF TEKNOLOGY AND SCIENCE, BECAUSE LEARNING IS FOR PANZEES. FORGET DA FEAR DAT 'DERE IS NO ONE TO FIGHT, BECAUSE IN DA GRIM DARK FUTURE THERE IS ONLY WAAAAGH! 'DERE IS NO BOREDOM AMONG THE STARS, ONLY AN ETERNITY OF SHOOTIN' AND CHOPPIN', AND DA LAUGHTER OF GORK AND MORK.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
IT IS DA FORTY-FIRST MILLENIYUM. FOR LOTS OF CENTURIEZ DA EMPRAH HAS SAT ON HIS FLASH CHAIR. HE IS BOSS OF DA HUMIES DESPITE BEING A LAZY GIT AND TOP NOB OF A MIL.LION PLANETS 'CUZ HE HAS A TRILLION BOYZ. HE IS A ROTTIN' CORPSE, BUT ALL WIRED UP WITH FLASHY BITZ. HE IZ DA DEADBOSS OF THE HUMIES WHO EATS A THOUSAND WEIRDBOYZ A DAY SO HE CAN LIVE FOREVA. YET DESPITE BEING UTTERLY KRUMPED, HE STILL DOES STUFF. BIG KROOZAS CROSS DA DAEMON-INFESTED WARP, DA ONLY WAY TO GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT WAITIN' A THOUSAND YEARS, DA WAY LIT BY DA ASTRONORMICORN, DA SHINY THING DAT HE MAKES WITH HIS BRAIN. HE HAS A TRILLION BOYZ FIGHTIN' HIS BATTLES FOR HIM. HIS BIGGEST NOBS ARE DA BEAKIES, GITZ WHO HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF FIGHTIN' JUICE JAMMED INTO DEM BY PAINBOYZ . 'DEY HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER GITZ TOO; DA GROTS OF THE IMPERIAL GUARD, DA INQUISITIVE THINGY, AND 'DEM COGBOY MEKS. BUT THEY AIN'T ENOUGH TO HOLD OFF DA CHAOS-BOYZ AND PANZEES, LET ALONE DA WAAAAGH! TO BE A BOY IN SUCH TIMES IS TO BE ONE AMONGST I CAN'T EVEN COUNT. IT IS TO LIVE IN THE HAPPIEST AND BEST TIMEZ IMAGINABLE . 'DESE ARE DA TALES OF THESE TIMES. FORGET DA POWA OF TEKNOLOGY AND SCIENCE, BECAUSE LEARNING IS FOR PANZEES. FORGET DA FEAR DAT 'DERE IS NO ONE TO FIGHT, BECAUSE IN DA GRIM DARK FUTURE THERE IS ONLY WAAAAGH! 'DERE IS NO BOREDOM AMONG THE STARS, ONLY AN ETERNITY OF SHOOTIN' AND CHOPPIN', AND DA LAUGHTER OF GORK AND MORK.
What the **** did you just ******* say about the God-Emperor of Mankind, you little heretic? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Imperial Navy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Chaos, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top Inquisitor in the entire Imperium. You are nothing to me but just another Xenos scum. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Terra, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that Chaos shit to me? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Vindicare Assassins across the Imperium and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my power fist. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ordo Hereticus and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the universe, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" heresy was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn mutant. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, HERETIC!

Back