• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Load this thread with memes.

>Using the movie version of the song's instruments for an OP meme

smh

ThePruld Praise till you're hollow
ThePruld Praise till you're hollow

My God, how did I forget about this one?

Yall have 11 more posts

meme wisely

Only for limited mortal beings such as yourself. Meme lord such as me, Rodri and Yellow can post beyond the 500 mark.

You do realize the deadline was Friday

January 26

right

Thanos default dance
not having an Ovo is a crime which can only be punished via instant death

@ DMUA

Wow, you guys suck. We filled a thread over on JBW in half a week with half the people.

If we meme at speeds exceeding the speed of light, then we can travel back in time and finish before the original deadline.

owari da

edit: MASAKA! NO ONE CAN JUST POST PAST THE 501 MARK!

You can post the real life Jojo meme now.

Also, just an FYI: I can keep tabs like this open for days.

Also, stop reminding that I have to watch Jojo, goddamn it!

Back