• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Llama god fights a demon god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't happen =/= can't happen.

If Arceus for some reason didn't start with hax off the bat, then Demigra has a chance. It's simply that logic and common sense dictates that Arceus will use hax.

And by extension Demigra gets stomped. Because your wincon invlolving ''the enemy'' acting ooc is not a wincon.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Arceus is a type 1 abstract of a type 3 concept.
IIRC this has been noped, he is just a Type 3 Abstract, he has no Type 1 stuffs

And your definition of the concept you involved is. Type 4

IIRC this has been noped, he is just a Type 3 Abstract, he has no Type 1 stuffs

And your definition of the concept you involved is. Type 4

Arceus still has type 1. CT is type 3.

^ This is correct.

Is a match between a man with a sword and a man with a machine gun fair if the win conditions is "the guy with a machine gun sits down until he gets impaled"?

If that was how it was handled then every match where someone has a thought-based ability/ability that works faster is a stomp.

And that was what was agreed on the stomp definition thread, yes. Being beaten before you can physically do anything is a stomp.

Can you punch faster than someone else can think?

If the answer is "no" (which it is) this explains why thought based hax with no viable counter = stomp

Thought-based hax still needs to be activated, there is the chance they could not lead with it and the opponent has ways of beating them.

Which is why I say that wouldn't be a stomp, just decisive.

This doesn't make sense.

A VS match isn't like rolling a dice. If it's in character for me to beat you with a thought, that's what happens.

What you are saying is basically "if the opponent can win if I act dumb the match is fair"

Yes, if it's in-character for them to use the thought-based ability then that's what happens.

What I'm saying is that I don't think that automatically makes it a stomp.

But if you think this is a stomp, then go ahead and close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back