• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
I'm......Actually surprised that this wasn't done before, but I guess it wasn't really thought about before

8C versions for both, and Speed is Equal, for those wondering the AP, Jaune is comparable but ultimately weaker then 1.42 Tons while Lizzie stomps Casual Baselines (.25 tons is the baseline)

Lizzie: 1

Jaune Arc: 1

That regen is the best hax they have. Meanwhile Jaune has AP advantage, healing, forcefield creation, etc etc.

Jaune takes this.

Uhhhhh.

No. Jaune's sword isn't going to cleave through something Lizzie's size, especially with Mid-Low regen. His healing only works on others, and Aura is only a clock for how long it takes for Lizzie to keep on stomping him into the ground.

The best he has is an AP advantage, but his sword quite literally lacks the range to peirce through more than Lizzie's skin, and maybe do some internal damage that Lizzie would just heal from.

Voting for lizard.

@Dargoo He doesn't need to cleave all the way through it, does he? And Mid-Low doesn't help with particularly lethal attacks. Jaune just needs to be able to harm it which I believe he can.

With that AP advantage focused on one piece of flesh, that flesh is going to be destroyed. Jaune can very easily get through the size difference. It will be a detriment, but not much of one.

His sword, compared to her, would only cut through her skin, and maybe some lower areas. Sure, Jaune could do more damage over time, but regen makes that an issue. Mid-Low would heal from significant superficial damage, which is the most Jaume can do.

Sure. Sadly the size of that peice go flesh is several hundred times over Jaune, and likely a thousand times largest than his weapon.

Seems like a pretty big detriment to me.

@Dargoo

Would it be more fair if I used another RWBY character or is it good as it is

Lizzie wins this by virtue of her vastly superior size. Jaune just can't deal any meaningful damage that Lizzie couldn't either heal from or just tank. His Aura is only gonna delay the inevitable, and if Lizzie decides to swallow Jaune whole, he'll lose by default.

WeeklyBattles said:
Lizzie isnt tanking anything, she's baseline, Jaune is almost 8x stronger than her
Correction, she stomps baselines.

If Lizzie tries to eat Jaune that would be a terrible idea seeing as her organs would all now be within range.

Not say say Jaune can do much either, seeing as his sword is penetrating about as much as a papercut, which Lizzie could regenerate.

So, I don't see the need to change the character fighting, tbh.

Jaune actaully wins right off the bat if Lizzie eats him, seeing as she can't regen significant internal damage. Although he'll actively avoid being eaten, tbh, and IDK how likely Lizzie is going to try and eat him.

Dargoo Faust said:
So, I don't see the need to change the character fighting, tbh.

Jaune actaully wins right off the bat if Lizzie eats him, seeing as she can't regen significant internal damage. Although he'll actively avoid being eaten, tbh, and IDK how likely Lizzie is going to try and eat him.
Well let me ask this.

Is there a character in RWBY who would have an even closer fight then Lizzie then Jaune?

Not really, if you pick someone who has AOE attacks, they'd just win desisively off of punching Lizzie once or twice.

Maybe a more skilled character with the same range as Jaune?

Lizzie's regen is recovering from attacks that might leave scars.

Jaune is hitting with attacks that would decimate a large portion of her body due to how much stronger he is.

He can get through the skin just by destroying it. Yes, it is a barrier, but barriers can be destroyed, and I think you're giving a bit too much credit to very thick skin and mid-low rege.

Mr. Bambu said:
Lizzie's regen is recovering from attacks that might leave scars.
Jaune is hitting with attacks that would decimate a large portion of her body due to how much stronger he is.

He can get through the skin just by destroying it. Yes, it is a barrier, but barriers can be destroyed, and I think you're giving a bit too much credit to very thick skin and mid-low rege.
How far can his sword reach? One meter?

Lizzie's skin would be a meter thick just off of the size. He can cut through it easy, but he's not cutting through deeper as that defies how geometry works.

He can destroy skin to access what is underneath. That's my point. He's hitting with enough force to easily achieve that.

Mr. Bambu said:
He can destroy skin to access what is underneath. That's my point. He's hitting with enough force to easily achieve that.
And the skin regens. He can't get to it fast enough, is my issue.

The skin regens minorly. Mid-Low is literally one of the weakest regens. It isn't going to regen your flesh being ripped apart meter by meter.

Mr. Bambu said:
The skin regens minorly. Mid-Low is literally one of the weakest regens. It isn't going to regen your flesh being ripped apart meter by meter.
Regen level has nothing to do with regen speed. It's just in regards to what you regen.

Someone taking three years to Mid-regen and someone taking three seconds both have Mid Regen.

So, the speed at which Lizzie regens would be needed.

That's true, you're correct, but a Mid-Low regen wouldn't overcome the damage presented over a small area on Lizzie's body.

?

If his sword slashes are only skin-deep at first, it would totally be able to regen from that.

It can regenerate from minor muscular damage too with Mid-Low, which means Jaune would have to consecutively slash the same area over and over again to bypass the regen, and that's assuming Lizzie just sits there and takes it.

Back