• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Does anyone remember the movie adaptation of the videogame Rampage? It was a nice movie imho, and since our files are rather poor, I decided to revise them before working on the og games (although not immediately).

New Files and old files (Davis, George, Ralph and Lizzie)

Major changes:

Monsters:
  • New rating for the monsters, since they don't have any crazy destruction feat (weird) they scale to murdering each other, specifically because George survived a High 8-C explosion
  • More scans, videos and explanations for everything
  • For their measurements I used the official Artbook "The Art and the Making of Rampage", which gives accurate heights but absurdly low weight. Since their LS is related to that, I decided to use both canon and proportionalends.
    • Warner Bros's japanese Twitter account also provides such info, but I decided to stick with the book since it's a US-made movie and the book is specifically about the process of creation of the movie, with interviews and such
  • Their LS is now Class M (with a possibly Class G for Lizzie FRA) since their strength is based on a beetle multiplier.
  • Their size manipulation has been replaced with Accelerated Development, with a more accurate explanation
  • Some new abilities such as surface scaling, resistance to poison, acrobatics (ralph), berserk mode, underwater breathing (Lizzie)
  • A common weakness
  • Superhuman travel speed scaling from real cheetas, because unlike with the rhinoceros beetle, a proportional speed would made them FTL, an obiovus outlier. Supersonic reactions because fighter jets move at such speeds and Lizzie caught it in mid air

Davis:
  • More explanations and scans for everything
  • Just 9-B for his weapons, he only carried granades and the granade launcher, which should be no different from real ones and still did jackshit to any of the monsters
  • No reason to give him such high levels of speed, he has never really kept up with them nor outraced anyone, instead he was pretty much in danger and wasn't shown to be particularly faster than other humans
  • Possibly peak human LS because snapping the bands is unclear, but could be quite impressive
  • Added social influencing

Could you be more specific? I don't recall such thing.
If you mean this, the bombs were never dropped, while this explosion isn't going to surpass the plane crash in terms of size

I guess we have enough agreements given both the scale of the CRT and the notoriety of the verse, so I'll apply the changes and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back