• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Living Tribunal vs Lucifer Morningstar

lucifer wins! and current adam version of living tribunal get stomp hard but a good fight between pre time ran out living tribunal and lucifer morningstar.

The problem with most of the cosmic beings in Marvel is that there are people (in the comics I mean) that say that they are unbeatable and """nigh-omnipotent"", then Hulk, Spiderman, Fantastic Four, Captain America or any famous superhero goes and BOOM! They defeated the "strongest" being in the universe.

Now, about the versus... if we go by the Concept Manipulation types of both... Lucifer wins in that.

adam version of living tribunal got literally i mean literally got 1 shoted by lord of order and chaos and all these abstract being including lord of order and chaos got murdered by beyonders in every reality then thor & starband killed one or 2 of these beyonder and then with self distruct that was barely big bang level killed numerous beyonders later dr doom wiped out thier entire race of the marvel chart lol. Marvel scaling is all over the place.

little off topic But they hyped one below all then later to be manhandlled by hulk they hyped toaa for all these years and he couldnt stop thanos with his new toy.

PRIDEXEGO said:
adam version of living tribunal got literally i mean literally got 1 shoted by lord of order and chaos and all these abstract being including lord of order and chaos got murdered by beyonders in every reality then thor & starband killed one or 2 of these beyonder and then with self distruct that was barely big bang level killed numerous beyonders later dr doom wiped out thier entire race of the marvel chart lol. Marvel scaling is all over the place.
little off topic But they hyped one below all then later to be manhandlled by hulk they hyped toaa for all these years and he couldnt stop thanos with his new toy.
the ones killed by thor and super erh i mean hypeirion where drones mah man

Sir sun man said:
PRIDEXEGO said:
the ones killed by thor and super erh i mean hypeirion where drones mah ma
No they werent drones who said that ? i even checked the storyline again https://***************.to/Comic/New-Avengers-2013/Issue-32?id=3220 the word drone was never mentioned lol

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QjnIk-Wh5x4/VmAgeG5iJ1I/AAAAAAAADSM/cXIUzLf14Lw/s1600-Ic42/RCO025.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IaF2fbCGyFA/VmAgas-VCnI/AAAAAAAADSM/wLvDmhgIbMI/s1600-Ic42/RCO010.jpg

ok look at these

now look at these

The_Beyonders.jpg

do they look remotly simular? no, hell a different art style could even cover for the differences in desine

even if you don't want to call them drones call the ones that actually killed the cosmic entities the ivory kings as they where called when they where introduced

we just call the first one drones on this wiki to avoid confusion with naming conventions

bro those are ivory kings not some simple beyonders i thoughts its clear that ivory kings are bit special than regural beyonders. the ivory kings killed living tribunal in all the universes but those regural beyonder were the one that destroyed the universe one by one for experiment regardless wheather ivory king or regural beyonder/drones dr doom wiped them all out with a bomb that said to destroy 1000s of universes

@PRIDEXEGO mate " lord of order and chaos got murdered by beyonders in every reality then thor & starband killed one or 2 of these beyonder and then with self distruct that was barely big bang level killed numerous beyonders" these are your words i didn't say this

the ones that killed chaos and order where the ivory kings(who are also called the beyonders an... eh screw it) just saying

Demiurgic Archangel said:
What does mean "baseline"?
meaning a charater meets the base requirements to be their tear

for example to be baseline 7C you require to give off 5.8 kilotons of force with your attacks and if a charater has an exact attack potency of 5.8 kilotons he/she is baseline 7C

for 1As its a bit more complecated as the requirement is to be above time and space(dimensions all together) and the only way to demonstrate a higher level of 1A is being superior to another 1A charater, LT is just lightly above baseline as it took 3 baseline 1A ivory kings/true beyonders too take him down

while lucifer is described as infenetly stronger then a 1A charater Dream who is a baseline 1A making him infinietly above baseline 1A charaters

Sir sun man said:
Demiurgic Archangel said:
What does mean "baseline"?
meaning a charater meets the base requirements to be their tear

for example to be baseline 7C you require to give off 5.8 kilotons of force with your attacks and if a charater has an exact attack potency of 5.8 kilotons he/she is baseline 7C

for 1As its a bit more complecated as the requirement is to be above time and space(dimensions all together) and the only way to demonstrate a higher level of 1A is being superior to another 1A charater, LT is just lightly above baseline as it took 3 baseline 1A ivory kings/true beyonders too take him down

while lucifer is described as infenetly stronger then a 1A charater Dream who is a baseline 1A making him infinietly above baseline 1A charaters
Thanks for explaining

Back