• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

π™‡π™žπ™©π™©π™‘π™š π™Žπ˜Ύπ™‹-682 π™π™šπ™«π™žπ™¨π™žπ™€π™£π™¨

RALFdoang

He/Him
682 should have Limited Nep2 and HGR stuff from regenerating after 3930 erasure

Limited Nep2 stuff

We all known 3930 is a conceptual non exist void, i know 3930 its not qualify for above duality of existence and non existence but its qualify for current Nep2 for become Conceptual non existence.

In 3930 proposal is mentioned whoever get in to the void it become the void itself and gain the same non existence as the void.

"Lastly, the effect human perception has on SCP-3930’s perceived properties cannot be diminished with amnestics, or even natural death. The only known method to affect the nature of SCP-3930’s perceived abilities is for the individual who had previously perceived SCP-3930 to enter SCP-3930 and become nonexistent."

Then with this feats 682 should have limited nep2 not nep1.

High Godly Regen stuff

As far as i know from this thread, regenerated from conceptual non existence is geting High-Godly regen.

And btw we have a similar HGR character (Toichiro), he have High-Godly Regen because regenerate from Nep2 condition.

In the end of testing log 682 with 3930, 682 gain his existence back and still could regen from nep2

If this stuff was being discussed before, give me the thread please

Indeed, SCP-3930 qualifies for beyond the duality of existence and non-existence (conceptually or "deeper").

Indeed, SCP-3930 qualifies for beyond the duality of existence and non-existence (conceptually or "deeper").
No its just Conceptually non exist, not above duality of exist and non exist. But it still qualify for current Nep2

No its just Conceptually non exist, not above duality of exist and non exist. But it still qualify for current Nep2
Pretty sure you haven't read the works of Djkaktus
There are dozens of current Nep type 2 things with a horrible and insane degree of "non-existence" and 3930 goes beyond all of that.
True Void of SCP verse ever exist in absolute sense

Pretty sure you haven't read the works of Djkaktus
There are dozens of current Nep type 2 things with a horrible and insane degree of "non-existence" and 3930 goes beyond all of that.
True Void of SCP verse ever exist in absolute sense
Before making this CRT, i was re reading 3930 proposal, and as far as i know there only 3 thing in scp verse that have Nep2.
1. Pattern screamer member (including 3930)
2. The Neverwhere
3. And Scp-239

And all of them is not qualifies for Nep2 beyond the duality of exist and non exist.

Before making this CRT, i was re reading 3930 proposal, and as far as i know there only 3 thing in scp verse that have Nep2.
1. Pattern screamer member (including 3930)
2. The Neverwhere
3. And Scp-239

And all of them is not qualifies for Nep2 beyond the duality of exist and non exist.
Lol those aren't even the only ones
Check My crt and that's just a very, very small part of Picture
Also, you can Agree or disagree to it

SCP-5935 and The Outside of Third Law Hub are blatantly claimed to be Above duality of existence and non existence
And they can't even compare to SCP-3930 in terms of NEP lol

Back