• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Mac's Stamina

While we all know that Mac is one of the few teenage badasses that can beat the heck out of guys almost quite literally twice his size, how would you rate his stamina? I know the page says Superhuman, but what lead to that conclusion? As I added, in the Wii installment his stamina points vary between 7 (vs Aran Ryan because of the Irish pun) to 55 (vs Piston Hondo who is as fast as if not faster than a bullet train), bu after lossing all those points, Mac can't attack until he finally dodges an opponent's attack at least once. Those points indicate how long Mac can go before tiring out to the point where he can only dodge.

Yeah and even still, videogame characters are hard to scale for shit like that. But, for me, it's an "At least Athlete, possibly Peak Human." Since they have Superhuman feats in Punch Out...? Apparently.

Back