• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Laser Frog tries not to get eaten by hungry Sonic (HungryHero.EXE) [Grace]

Froggytron

He/Him
Last edited:
(I know it is XD) Laser Frog gonna activate the laser forcefield (extra shield layer above skin giving a bit of AP boost and defense against magic attacks) and focus on its enhanced senses (to dodge in time). It can also transform most of its body into muscles while jump-dodging, making the movement way faster. While dodging, it will try to analyze Sonic movements and attacks.

(I know it is XD) Laser Frog gonna activate the laser forcefield (extra shield layer above skin giving a bit of AP boost and defense against magic attacks) and focus on its enhanced senses (to dodge in time). It can also transform most of its body into muscles while jump-dodging, making the movement way faster. While dodging, it will try to analyze Sonic movements and attacks.
Well Sonic doesn’t have magic attacks, so the Forcefield only gives Laser Frog an AP boost in this situation, and Sonic can just perform the Cyloop to break the forcefield. Sonic is pretty athletic himself, so I don’t think he would have that much issue with trying to hit Laser Frog.

Even with a 2x speed boost at a minimum? Laser Frog could also breathe air with all of its surface skin when Sonic will close in, then release it from any body part at which Sonic will aim (with his teeth fangs I suppose), and just blow him away by sharp wind pressure compressed, while Laser Frog gets further from him. Could sharp wind pressure targeted specifically at his mouth/eyes or teeth do some hard damage?

Even with a 2x speed boost at a minimum? Laser Frog could also breathe air with all of its surface skin when Sonic will close in, then release it from any body part at which Sonic will aim (with his teeth fangs I suppose), and just blow him away by sharp wind pressure compressed, while Laser Frog gets further from him. Could sharp wind pressure targeted specifically at his mouth/eyes or teeth do some hard damage?
Ok I see your point.
Sonic doesn’t use his fangs in combat, he only uses them to eat his opponent after they die and therefore after the battle is over.
As for the wind, Sonic recovered from having a laser shot directly into his eyes in less than a minute, so I think he should be fine.

So they both have a very decent regeneration. With which methods does Sonic attack then? (Im no expert at SEGA games or franchises)

Anyway, winds shots should at least help L.Frog to survive. L.Frog soon adds 'blood bullets' into the fight (shooting drops of L.F. blood from all 10 fingers, each drop carrying energy and behaving as an explosive bullet, few obliterating a wall easily). Given the feat of regenerating blood, Laser Frog can fire at Sonic almost nonstop with limitless ammunition, while mostly countering his attacks by dodging and wind blasts.

So they both have a very decent regeneration. With which methods does Sonic attack then? (Im no expert at SEGA games or franchises)
Hungry Hero Sonic usually tries to one-shot by ambushing his opponent, though WoG states that he would use punches, kicks, and maybe his Frontiers moves in an actual fight.
Anyway, winds shots should at least help L.Frog to survive. L.Frog soon adds 'blood bullets' into the fight (shooting drops of L.F. blood from all 10 fingers, each drop carrying energy and behaving as an explosive bullet, few obliterating a wall easily). Given the feat of regenerating blood, Laser Frog can fire at Sonic almost nonstop with limitless ammunition, while mostly countering his attacks by dodging and wind blasts.
Well, Sonic doesn’t teleport in-character, so this seems like Sonic’s first L to me.

If he can't deal with the infinity ammo blood miniguns, then I will vote Laser Frog FRA. But at one point, it looked bad for poor L.Frog

Back