• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Itachi Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itachis profile says he is 8-C physically and with Katons. Shouldnt we include his Susanoo into his AP ? There is the fact that he contributed to the destruction of Nagato's Chibaku Tensei core (High 6-C), which was accepted for Killer B and Naruto, but not for Itachi. His Susanoo is furthermore listed as Large town level in dura and he kinda beat Orochimaru. There is also the comparison to Sasukes Complete Susanoo arrow.

Correct me if I am wrong.

I swear I've seen this same thing pop up over 5 times.

Anyway the Naruto verse is currently going through a revision so we aren't changing any of their stats until it's finished.

Lina is apparently taking a break from the wiki until the current staff problems have passed, and he was the one supposed to take over Gwynbleiddd's revision projects.

As such, I think that we can probably discuss upgrading Itachi.

Well if we are going to discuss this let's get a few things in that OP mentioned out of the way first.

1. Him beating Orochimaru... This doesn't really mean anything, Orochimaru barley has any feats even in that multi headed snake form and he got beat by the Totska Blade so let's not bring up Orochimaru here.

2. Yes, his durability is Large Town Level with full Susanno for tanking most of Kirin (tho got obliterated in the end).

Now with that out of the way I have a question for the OP, what comparison of Itachi's Susanoo and Sasuke's Susanoo Arrows?

I also remember the feat needing to be recalced but if it's valid this is only scaling to Itachi's Susanoo's AP with that move that he used on the Chibaku Tenshi and not it's Durability.

LordGriffin1000 said:
2. Yes, his durability is Large Town Level with full Susanno for tanking most of Kirin (tho got obliterated in the end).
What do you mean by "got obliterated in the end"? Itachi's Susanoo was never obliterated by anything. It completely tanked Sasuke's Kirin IIRC.

KCM Naruto is currently High 7-C and Itachi is currently Unknown. They should both be High 6-C.

Killer Bee is High 6-C for destroying Nagato's Chibaku Tensei, which was calced at 527 gigatons. If we divide that by 3, we get about 176 gigatons. Which is still High 6-C.

If we're also talking about Edo Itachi, I would say he scales a bit above EMS Sasuke, so we should use Sasuke as a reference. He matched his power and was able to protect him from Sage Kabuto, and Edos are massively weaker than their normal counterparts.

Check old theread guys... i guess i saw same theread long time ago... Second sasuke aye combine with itachi(not sure tho)

so itachi cant scale with him

@Skytheblue if it completely tanked it Itachi would still have had his cloak on but he didn't, its clear it didn't take all of it and some got through.

I'm likely exaggerating the Obliterating part but it didn't take all of it.

I swear that calc had something wrong with it but I can't remember what. Either way Itachi will only by High 6-C with that Susanoo attack and and Naruto will only be that with his Rasinsuriken. Neither get High 6-C for their Durability.

We also don't know what form of susanoo he used, for all we know he just used the ribcage or skeletal form.

That's vary doubtful, the Kirin would have likely ended him if he only used the ribcage or skeleton form.

Large Town Level is Itachi's Susanoo's best dura we can give him.

Unite My Rice said:
We also don't know what form of susanoo he used, for all we know he just used the ribcage or skeletal form.
Exactly. Itachi didn't have enough time to activate the full armored Susanoo, so he just went with the ribcage, which is why he couldn't completely tank the Kirin.

LordGriffin1000 said:
That's vary doubtful, the Kirin would have likely ended him if he only used the ribcage or skeleton form.
Why? Madara's ribcage Susanoo was strong enough to tank blows from the Fourth Raikage, who broke the Eight Tail's horn.

Madara's ribcage was destroyed by Tsunade who is stated to be superior to A. A broke Sasuke's ribcake (who didn't have EMS I believe). Madara was already pretty much nerfed against the 5 kage.

Skeletal and full body are higher than Town level, lower than Mountain level.

Agreed @ above.

It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks he had or didn't have enough time to do because thier is no telling which one he used so he's staying Large Town Level, I don't really care about High 6-A AP Itachi or Naruto so they can be upgraded as I don't see a problem.

The Fourth Raikage could damage the Eight Tails who has High 6-C durability, I have no idea why A is only 7-C...

And Madara's PS scales to this.

You see this is why I didn't want to discuss this because now people will start bringing up other characters and talking about their tiers, the verse is going through a revision and these characters might not even stay the same.

This discussion is about Itachi and then Naruto slid his way in and know A and Madara! thats where I'm drawing the line. We aren't changing all these guys just Itachi's and Naruto's AP.

Even further proof he didn't use his full form..if he did, he could've manifested the yata mirror which would've easily negated the entirety of the attack. Plus he lost his entire akatsuki robe defending against Sasuke's attack lol.

Yeah they should only be High 6-C in AP and not in durability or anything else as they have no durability feats at that level.

Well they probably will. However the main issue is if Itachi will scale to them to whatever they are downgraded.

If Itachi used his complete susanoo to tank kirin his rection and susanoo formation time should be higher then the speed of kirin.I dont think Itachi used complete susanoo to tank kirin.

@LordGriffin1000

"You see this is why I didn't want to discuss this because now people will start bringing up other characters and talking about their tiers"

It is impossible no to bring other character cause most of characters are powerscaled from others.

@Unite My Rice

"He matched his power and was able to protect him from Sage Kabuto, and Edos are massively weaker than their normal counterparts."

Edo Itachi is stronger than alive,cause he can use his sharingan techniques easily and he is not ill.Edos are weaker only in certain cases when the character is very OP like(Madara,Hashirama,Tobirama) and as it was shown in Madaras case that he couldnt use limbo in his edo state+black reciever paralize.

How can a Complete Body Susanoo even be a glass canon when so much is said about its absolute defence? Doesn't make much sense to me, to be honest.

Anyway, I think Itachi should be left at Unknown.

Madara with Perfect Susanoo should have been upgraded, but he was forgotten for some reason. If we continue like this, the revision that's supposed to be for Itachi will extend to several others and we don't even know if they'll be downgraded, so this should probably be closed.

There is no way that complete body susanoo is glass canon especially in Itaches case where he has Yata Mirror.Madaras edo key should not be used in battles until the revision ends.

It's impossible for Complete Susanno to be a Glass Cannon especially since it was stated to be greater than Garra's Ultimate Defense.

Okay. Perhaps BFF is right, and it would be better if we close this thread?

It's entirely possible for it to be a glass cannon. It having to Yata Mirror doesn't mean the Susanoo itself is High 6-C in Dura, it being called the absolute defense is with the mirror not it's normal durability and lastly it being stronger then Garra's ultimate defense doesn't mean it's not a glass cannon.

Itachi's Susanoo's AP is higher (with that move) than it's Durability which isn't a shock, the third Rikage has a move that shaves clean through his own durability, Naruto's Rasenshuriken packs more powerful then he himself normally can take, Kakashi's Lightning Blade and the wire one he used to cut of the Biju tails are much more then he can take.

Characters have attacks with higher AP than their Durability. This would only mean Itachi's Susanoo is Large Town Level in durability and Higher with the Yata Mirror.

I agree on closing this thread tho.

Itachi should be High 7-C with his susanoo, he tanked kirin meaning he should be able to dish out the same amount of damage physically with his susanoo, as for Edo itachi, he should be left Unknown.

Unite My Rice said:
Even further proof he didn't use his full form..if he did, he could've manifested the yata mirror which would've easily negated the entirety of the attack. Plus he lost his entire akatsuki robe defending against Sasuke's attack lol.
Exactly.

@Lord

You're missing the point. If Itachi really did use the full Armored Susanoo to tank Kirin, there's no way it would have been obliterated because the Yata Mirror changes it's own elemental form to counter and cancel out the enemy's elemental attack. But his Susanoo did break (I assume) so it is extremely likely that he used a Skeleton version of the Susanoo.

Also, ALL Susanoo's are called absolute defense, even the ones without the Yata Mirror.

Since others agree, I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back