• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I found things that the profies missed, also potential "likely/possibly" Hypersonic and 9-A AP for the Low Tiers

Brad and all party members
Healing, and limited Resurrection: The Olathe Profile already has it, I dunno why Brad doesn't
Purification (Type 3): Cigarettes heal poison and Bottles of Water cure hungover, burning, weird, scared and confusion effects
Poison Manipulation: Bottle of Dirty Water have 70% Chance of inducing poison
Fragrance Manipulation: Nuggets have 100% Chance to cause Stink
Explosion Generation: via TNT
Resistance to Poison Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation and Fear Manipulation: with the Locket

If They wear Ponchos
Resistance to Fire Manipulation: with the Damp Poncho
Resistance to Water Manipulation: with the Rain Poncho

Brad
Energy Manipulation
: Rando already has it, so Brad should have it
Pain Tolerance: Can shrug off getting shot
Vehicular Mastery: (Motorcycle and Bulldozer)

Failure Brad might have Immortality (Type 2) via surviving several arrows through his skull and Rando's "stab through your chest"
he should probably have a mutant key, he would have Mid Regen via regenerating from several arrows through his skull

Buddy
Sleep Manipulation
: Sleep Bomb: A smoke bomb that contains sleeping powder.
Poison Manipulation: Leech Bomb: A smoke bomb that contains poison powder.
Healing: Via Mend
Fire Manipulation and Explosion Generation: Via Diesel F. Bomb and TNT
Statistics Amplification: via Joy, Brad already has this
Possible Resistance to Soul Manipulation: Can survive Big Lincoln Howling Gyser

• Rando
Healing
: via Rando Rations

Buzzo
Weapon Mastery
: his machete
Statistics Amplification and Healing: He turned into a Joy Mutant, so he must have taken Joy
Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Poison Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation: Because Buzzo was suppose to be impossible to defeat, he state resists all damage dealing effects, Demon X should also have this
Edit: Both Demon X and Buzzo are unaffected by Bo's Screeching Call, so they should have resistance to
sound manip

Dr. Yado
Statistics Reduction: Via Glare
Resistance to Sleep Manipulation: Unaffected by Buddy's Sleep Bombs

Terry Hints
4th Wall Awareness
: Enables Pain Mode, Shows awareness to the controls in his Hints

Han Tsunami
Levitation
Resistance to Poison Manipulation and Water Manipulation: he state resists poison and water attacks do half the damage to him

RT
Poison Manipulation: via Bag of Yuck
Fragrance Manipulation: Stench: A stench so strong, you can physically carry it around. (In game description of his Accessory

Yazan Barghouti
Gets Upgraded to Brad's Tier

Edit:
Bloodiest Wolf
Flight
Pressure points: via Deer Horn
Possibly soul manipulation: via Howling Gyser
Statistics Amplification: via Peer (Han tsunami has this)
Resistance to Poison Manipulation: state resists poison

9-A and Hypersonic Upgrade
Rage can catch fire while he does a headbutt, to do so he'd need to move at Mach 5, Plug KE into that, considering the average human, and we have Small Building level Rage (calc here), there was a thread about it 2 years ago, pretty much everyone agreed with a "likely/possibly" 9-A and Hypersoinc but it wasn't applied
Edit:
TNT has a 9-A feat, if you give TNT to the two men (Matt and Pat) on the east side of Area 2, they'll blow up Bob's Dojo and turn everyone inside of it into char, which is 243.247.115,34 joules (Small Building level)
TNT also seems to vaporize (Since there's absolutely nothing left of them after it explodes) the football players in Snow Mountain

Last edited:
I agree with this, idk about Mid Regen though, to my knowledge he doesn't regenerate from the arrow in his head, he just survives it, which is Immortality I believe.

All the items stuff should be optional equipment.

Vehicle Mastery is a joke and is a blatant proof of how misused this ability is. Simply using a vehicle once is not mastery.

Brad outright dies from this damage. This is not immortality. Joy Mutants have their own weird physiology, it doesn't have to be Type 2 and it's rather blatantly not, Joy Mutants die from far less. Same goes for regen. We don't know how deep the arrow went.

No soul resist for Buddy. Nothing indicates that Buddy takes less damage from this attack than others would.

No weapon mastery for the same reason as Vehicle Mastery. Using a weapon does not grant you mastery. Also no resist to sleep manip as it's blatantly not on his wiki page.

Levitation is not a power. It's already listed as Flight.

The calc is from 2017. It should be actually approved. Even then it's more likely to be fire manip than sheer speed here.

Would Terry enabling Pain Mode count as statistics amplification or something like that? Probably a stretch

Either way yeah, I do agree with some of this, however

Brad immediately takes that motorcycle off jumps and stuff, I'd say that's a skill feat with it, not anyone with one could do that at all. Agreed for the other one tho

I think Immortality type 2 still applies if the character is killed by the wounds a lot later than they would normally be, and "stabs through the chest" doesn't leave much room for interpretation. I did already say I disagree with Regen myself though.

We treat a lot of soul-based attacks as dura negation, why not this one?

I mean, he can use it in battle well enough to beat four people at once with it, I'd say that's a feat. Wikis are also not something 100% reliable.

No objections here.

And, yeah, same kinda, though the same character does also have a move where he falls from space (which is probably an outlier, but it suggests his attacks might just be movement-based)

Jumping off a few ramps doesn't require mastery. Skill isn't mastery.

No it's not. That's just stamina. Immortality Type 2 is outright being unable to be killed by X level of damage.

It doesn't matter if it negates dura or not. It should only be resistance if this dura neg would one-shot regular people. But we don't know that here. You can hit a soul in more ways than just instantly destroying it.

He's much stronger physically than the party. That's not a skill feat.

Buzzo should only resist in his Joy Mutant form then.

By this wiki's "X Mastery" standards, that's more than enough. If you plan to CRT that, I'll support it, but even then, I think you are downplaying that feat. It takes years if not decades of learning how to use one to pull off jumps that huge, and Brad did it offroad too, with a bike he'd never been on before AND managed to not lose his balance while running over multiple people, which might honestly be impossible IRL

Fair enough for the other ones.

Wouldn't Brad winning the race against Chris Columbo without his arms give him vehicle mastery?

Last edited:
There's also the fact that the current 9-B feats are so high up they're almost 9-A, so they'd basically become supporting feats. Actually, what is the current highest approved feat?

And that'd be the Hot Soup doing that, who Brad handily (or, non-handily, if you catch my drift) beat.

Last edited:
I dunno if I agree about the teleportation, he might have just ran as fast as he could through a shortcut.

All of that seems pretty straightforward.

VJ6V8Hy.png

Is this lightning? It can paralyse the opponent

Last edited:
Honesty I would just contact someone to add this to the pages or a member because these upgrades are pretty straightforward and makes sense.

Contact people dude, you're not getting anywhere by bumping

What Saikou has accepted can be applied, and what he has rejected can not.

He hasn't replied to our last arguments though. Especially vehicular mastery for the bike, by our wiki's standards it definitely suffices.

Back