• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lion vs Composite Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwardtruong2006 said:
I mean, the heaviest human being recorded was 1,400 pounds, so that's something.
A proportionately muscled athletic 8ft tall man would be around 550-650lbs or something. And I don't think they include that.

If you think that isn't correct, put it on the Versus Threads Removal Requests board.

Also a good cut to the stomach, shot to both of the eyes, etc. would destroy the lion.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
A good cut to the stomach, shot to both of the eyes, etc. would destroy the lion.
Lions aren't as scared of pain as humans. They would still keep on fighting.

BRB though. I'll reply to the rest of the messages later.

A good shot in the eye will lead to the brain so that means instant death. Besides any real lion will be scared off not knowing what caused its eye to rupture

Composite FTRA, also, Composite Human has EVERY form of Combat(That can be used by a real life human), and I don't even need to look up anything to know that there is one that can counter a lion, and with his Stealth Mastery, he can practically disappear once he notices the lion, and attack them from there, and he would quite easily notice the lion with his Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Smell, and Enhanced Hearing to be exact, not to mention Enhanced Awareness. Because of these reasons, all he needs to do is realize that the lion is there, disappear into the surroundings, and wait for the perfect opportunity to present it's self. And this is not even factoring his Intellect and Weapon Mastery, also, so I can present how I think this scenario would ACTUALLY play out... The lion looks up from it's resting place to see a naked human walking around. The human would be walking around with 3 items, a stick that had a extremely sharp blade on it, AKA a Katana, another stick with a blade on it that seemed quite dull, but was a bit larger, called the Machete, and finally something that the Lion knew very well, as hunters came around here often, a pistol. The human seemed to be walking to somewhere, that or away from something, the lion would not know which of the two were correct however. Either way, the lion was strangely hungry, despite having eaten a large meal before going to bed, and the human didn't seem to notice the lion. So, the lion would walk out of it's resting place, and strangely enough, the human seemed to have disappeared. The lion would walk a bit more out of it's resting place, and would suddenly feel pain in their left eye, a bullet had punctured through it. It barely even had a chance to react to the pain from it's eye, as it would have a katana cut it's stomach, spilling out the guts. Using it's right eye, the lion sees it's last sight, the human cutting off the lion's head with a machete. The human would be later seen with a Fur Coat, and eating a Lion Burger. Where the human was going, or fleeing from, however, is still not known.

Assaltwaffle said:
You can't fight blind and gutted. You'd lose consciousness in seconds from that much blood loss.
You, as in humans. Lions are not humans and do not have human limits

Nico-v11 said:
A good shot in the eye will lead to the brain so that means instant death. Besides any real lion will be scared off not knowing what caused its eye to rupture
Yeah, of course. And not really, they would probably get even more aggressive and turn bloodlusted at that.

Marmara12 said:
Composite FTRA, also, Composite Human has EVERY form of Combat(That can be used by a real life human), and I don't even need to look up anything to know that there is one that can counter a lion, and with his Stealth Mastery, he can practically disappear once he notices the lion, and attack them from there, and he would quite easily notice the lion with his Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Smell, and Enhanced Hearing to be exact, not to mention Enhanced Awareness. Because of these reasons, all he needs to do is realize that the lion is there, disappear into the surroundings, and wait for the perfect opportunity to present it's self. And this is not even factoring his Intellect and Weapon Mastery, also, so I can present how I think this scenario would ACTUALLY play out...
The reasons above I've disproved? And again, most forms of combat are just against humanoids. I don't think any of them can be used against Lion-sized animals at all. You need to have proof to assume something like that. Also, Lions aren't ********. Their sense of smell, eyesight and hearing are much better than any human so it will just smell them before that. As I said before, guess what? The Lion has Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Smell and Enhanced Hearing. Why do you people keep on assuming Lions to be slow statues? You know it's faster then the human right? If the human takes time to do anything they will literally be gutted and have their throat torn out.

CCFB said:
I've already explained how weak the human is, and how weak humans are in general, in comparison to Lions.
but this humanis not "in general", its the very peak of every human ever exicted, would know its biology perfectly, and coul outmanouver it.

it would run away from the lion, and shoot it in the eye to stop it from trying to go after him, after which hed just unload all his bullets in the lion and wait till it bleeds out

Ricsi-viragosi said:
but this humanis not "in general", its the very peak of every human ever exicted, would know its biology perfectly, and coul outmanouver it.

it would run away from the lion, and shoot it in the eye to stop it from trying to go after him, after which hed just unload all his bullets in the lion and wait till it bleeds out
The peak of humanity has a well defined limit though. And there's nothing that would help them to know a Lion's perfect biology. How can he outmanouver something so fast and agile at that size?

You can't run from Lions. 28mph vs 50mph

ma dude, did you miss the SHOOT IT IN THE EYE part? a lion will not keep charhging while blinded. mostly because it can predict all of the lions moves, and can blind it?

The CH has the knowlage of every men that has fought a Lion, he can just predict how it will behave and perfectly knows how to kill it

1: It doesn't matter if there isn't a combat that can counter a lion that is currently existing, CH would know all about the lion, and would have all the knowledge about making a form of combat, needed to make a combat that can kill it. 2: Look, I'll bring up the ultimate reason that Composite Human defeated the Composite Cat... He is the Best Hunter, the Master Trapper, he countered practically everything about the Composite Cat, which, if you remember correctly, INCLUDES the lion. 3: Not to mention Master Tactician, Master Scientist, Master Survivalist, Master Crafter, Master Cat Hunter, Master Lion Killer, and Master Lion Tamer. Need I say more? Also, I vote for CH, before you ask.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
ma dude, did you miss the SHOOT IT IN THE EYE part? a lion will not keep charhging while blinded. mostly because it can predict all of the lions moves, and can blind it?
The Lion has another eye, smell and hearing to use. Lions have gotten an eye bitten/clawed out before and still been able to fight. And how will they shoot it when the Lion can pounce on them? I don't think there's anyone that can predict literally every one of the Lion's moves.

he can shoot twice? and dude, it would not keep going after loosing its eyes, it a living creature that can feel pain.

the lion would need to cross 10m before the human can shoot, and lions dont just randomly jump

yeah there are, lions have a predictable way of attacking, going for theneck and such

Marmara12 said:
1: It doesn't matter if there isn't a combat that can counter a lion that is currently existing, CH would know all about the lion, and would have all the knowledge about making a form of combat, needed to make a combat that can kill it.
2: Look, I'll bring up the ultimate reason that Composite Human defeated the Composite Cat... He is the Best Hunter, the Master Trapper, he countered practically everything about the Composite Cat, which, if you remember correctly, INCLUDES the lion. 3: Not to mention Master Tactician, Master Scientist, Master Survivalist, Master Crafter, Master Cat Hunter, Master Lion Killer, and Master Lion Tamer. Need I say more? Also, I vote for CH, before you ask.
1. This is guy a guy with human limits. He cannot just create a martial art to fight Lions in one second. 2. Hunters are just people with wildlife knowledge and guns who have seen them before, no time to set up traps while fighting a Lion. And again, it's not the same match at all. CH only has a Glock, machete and katana here, no prep. 3. None of that helps when you have a 50mph over 400lb cat on your tracks; not to mention that all wild animals are survivalists. Master cat hunter? Master lion killer? Those are just people with protection/prep and stronger weapons than what is allowed here. And no one has managed to stop a completely unknown, stranger Lion mauling them and getting them to stop attacking. Lion tamers are usually with the Lions since birth and even then things happen.

now you are just ignoring facts.

lions do not attack right away, and you know what a survivolist does when it looses an eye to an unknown enemy? not running forward, i can tell you that

lion tamers specificly prepare for the possibility of being attacked, and again, he shoots it in the eye ots done for, the lion cant smell due to its own blood, and its hearing is nowhere near good enough to fight, and a last time, it would run the moment it starts to lose more then it can gain

Actually, know what? It doesn't even have to be the Composite Human to kill them, it just needs to know Quickdraw, have good Accuracy, and know where the lion's brain or heart is, heart for best case scenario, fire when it starts to charge at you, bang.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
now you are just ignoring facts.
lions do not attack right away, and you know what a survivolist does when it looses an eye to an unknown enemy? not running forward, i can tell you that

again, he shoots it in the eye ots done for, the lion cant smell due to its own blood, and its hearing is nowhere near good enough to fight, and a last time, it would run the moment it starts to lose more then it can gain
I'm not ignoring anything. What parts do you think I'm ignoring?

Lions, especially males, do tend to attack straight away if they feel threatened. What do you say to the mauled lady that was pulled from a safari car in a park? And humans aren't unknown to lions, we have lived side-by-side with them for literally 200,000 years. It would know the human is weaker than it physically.

If they shot it in the eye, it would just get more aggressive. Why wouldn't they be able to smell? And Lions have much better hearing than humans. I only see it trying to leave if it gets badly dismembered, gored or sliced which is very hard for the human to do.

it wouldent get more agressive, it would be running in pain as a survivolist woul, as i wrote down, its blood has a stronger smell then a human, better hearing then a human doesent allow them to fight bling while they are going through a hell of a pain, getting its eyes blinded is not badly dismebered?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
it wouldent get more agressive, it would be running in pain as a survivolist woul, as i wrote down, its blood has a stronger smell then a human, better hearing then a human doesent allow them to fight bling while they are going through a hell of a pain, getting its eyes blinded is not badly dismebered?
Lions don't do that, humans do. Depends on what you mean by survivalist. It has the intelligence to make the dfiference, and they are able to hear the human if they lose one eye. Again, Lions and most wild animals in general don't whimper, cry and scream from pain like humans do, they often just get very angry and defensive. Lions can handle absurd amounts of pain. And getting blinded in two eyes is something they'd probably move away from, but the CH won't get a chance to do that this fast.

dude,havin 2 quickshots is easier for ch then leapin 10 meters for the llion. and even then , ashot to the eye can kill a lion, as it would just go to the brain, it needs to be perfectly aimed, but that aint a problem, and agaion, composite cat lost, the lion aint winning

Ricsi-viragosi said:
dude,havin 2 quickshots is easier for ch then leapin 10 meters for the llion. and even then , ashot to the eye can kill a lion, as it would just go to the brain, it needs to be perfectly aimed, but that aint a problem, and agaion, composite cat lost, the lion aint winning
Those quickshots need to be aimed and shot. Considering the speed of a Lion, would he really get to do it? Also, from what I know, a lot of the time they don't even run in straight lines. Composite Cat fight wasn't anything like that.

Kiryu2012 said:
Clear cut win for CH for reasons above. The lion fanboyism is real.
I've countered a lot of the reasons above and people stopped replying with a few. Why would I be a fanboy of an animal that preys on and isn't related to humans? I'm saying what I know from actually being in a country that has lions.

CH would not fear the lion.

https://www.wired.com/2010/12/fear-brain-amygdala/

If the lion can supposedly close the said gap in 400 milliseconds, the CH can shoot 3 accurate gun shots during that time. It's highly likely that the human would be smart enough not only to dodge out of the way of the charging lion while skillfully shooting it, lions aren't tanks. 3 shots to the head will likely kill it, if not stun it, if not, DEFINITELY slow down the 400 millisecond limit, meaning the human can fire more bullets into its head and end the 'fight'.

Besides, this is assuming the lion is the Flash and can accelerate nigh instantaneously to 50 mph from 10 meters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzHG-ibZaKM

With bones 8 times denser than normal, a lion paw won't knock out the human in one go. (link's in the CH profile).

Also, CH's intelligence will understand lion behavior, and how it likes to go for the neck. Obviously, CH knows to protect that area should the lion comes close, and then CH can casually snap the lion's neck due to its lifting strength.

@CCFB

We stopped replying because your insane lion hype is obviously not going to waver. We've told you many valid reasons that CH wins this but you still just say "lion pounces in 400 milliseconds."

As I've shown before, that isn't happening, and even if it did CH still can win. I'll tally the votes.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
CH would not fear the lion.
https://www.wired.com/2010/12/fear-brain-amygdala/

If the lion can supposedly close the said gap in 400 milliseconds, the CH can shoot 3 accurate gun shots during that time. It's highly likely that the human would be smart enough not only to dodge out of the way of the charging lion while skillfully shooting it, lions aren't tanks. 3 shots to the head will likely kill it, if not stun it, if not, DEFINITELY slow down the 400 millisecond limit, meaning the human can fire more bullets into its head and end the 'fight'.

Besides, this is assuming the lion is the Flash and can accelerate nigh instantaneously to 50 mph from 10 meters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzHG-ibZaKM

With bones 8 times denser than normal, a lion paw won't knock out the human in one go. (link's in the CH profile).

Also, CH's intelligence will understand lion behavior, and how it likes to go for the neck. Obviously, CH knows to protect that area should the lion comes close, and then CH can casually snap the lion's neck due to its lifting strength.
Apparently, random things like that are not included, since it is not immune to fear on is page.

I've disproved how they can pull their gun out, aim and shoot in that small amount of time. It's just not humanly possible. And I doubt any human can dodge a 50mph thing bigger than them. I agree, though, 3 gunshots to the head would kill it. It's just that Lions aren't statues.

That video isn't remotely the same as taking the gun out, aiming at the Lions head and shooting it in 400 miliseconds.

Huh? You know that bones aren't all the body right? One paw swipe could probably snap the human's neck without breaking any tough bones, or disembowel them.

Hands can not protect against 1,000 PSI or lion swipes. Also, again, that just won't happen. The CH's very dubious lifting strength is just on the back, not the arms and was done with severe difficulty. Humans can be disemboweled by trying to lift too much. The Lion is physically superior to the human by a good distance overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back