• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Cuz I am bored. I got a paper to do so I want to make this quick. Plus the look on Cal's face is priceless enough. ovo I also want to start Wisemon spam.

Wisemon wants to see if this young boy is strong enough to save the Digital World from the SGDL (snrk). If Link wins, he will get a Digimon Partner. If he dies, Wisemon revives him and sends him back to Hyrule.

The Legend of Zelda vs Digimon

The Hero of Courage vs The King of Knowledge

-Both High 4-C

-Speed...Unequal

-SBA

-Fight takes place in a Colosseum.

FIGHT!!!

Link (Composite): 0

Wisemo: 1 (PaChi)

Inconclusive: 0

Link.(Breath.of.the.Wild).full.1843180
Wisemon ex collectors

>Wisemon wants to see if this young boy is strong enough to save the Digital World from the SGDL (snrk)

...Is wisemon high or something? lol

I think he's moreso hoping Link will get stronger with his partner Digimon. Either that or he's desperate. lol

In fact Wisemon would let the SGDLs destroy Digital World to investigate what would happen after that. It was almost the same with Bagramon, he would let Bagramon conquer all dimensions and create his own world to be able to research the world that Bagramon would create.

Something similar was said by Alphamon, where it was said that his action at the end of all would just observe the creation of the world desired by Suedo and analyze it if Takumi and his friends did not act against Mother Eater.

Link seals Ganon, who can only be defeated by, guess what, the Master Sword. So it can seal concepts and abstracts since these things can't defeat him. So it seals reality and nulls PD. OvO

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Gonna need more detail.
Link depends mostly on items to do stuff, pandora dialogue counters hard his arrows and most of the items included his magic. And sends them back.

Back