• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link vs The HST

Status
Not open for further replies.
read it. it says spells do you know what spells are. MAGIC

lol your fun you don't even know what Reiryoku is.

Reiryoku is a power aligned with the spiritual sensitivity and willpower of the user. It is used by Shinigami and other spiritual beings to provide power for their various abilities.

Reiryoku is how much power a soul reaper has. from wiki Reiryoku is the amount of energy a being has stored within their body or soul

so Reiryoku does mean Spirit Power but its called that because

1 there Spirits

2 its there power level

so yes kido is magic

if you think im lying go to google put in bleach kido it will tell you its magic.

from kido wiki

Kido

Most spells are graded on a scale from 1 to 99, spells of the latter being the most powerful and the most difficult to perform. To use Kidō, a Shinigami must recite the specific incantation for the spell, which is often long and requires a few seconds to speak.

The power of a spell relies on the power of the user, as even a low-level spell can be utterly devastating when utilized by a high-class Shinigami.

Kidō can be used for practical purposes as well. Renji Abarai has demonstrated that a Kidō spell can be used to light a dark hallway if the spell is tweaked in the right way, albeit with less power

ok you are a fanboy. every one knows kido is magic.

do you know what a incantation is let me tell you

a series of words said as a magic spell or charm that's a incantation

so you do a incantation for magic and to do kido you need to do a incantation

so kido in bleach is called demon magic. if you put bleach demon magic in google kido will come up.

and the way your talking you never read bleach if you had you would know its magic.

Dbzgoku20 said:
and the way your talking you never read bleach if you had you would know its magic.
Lol bro, I've been reading Bleach since chapter 1. It's described basically the same way Naruto's Ninjutsu is. Using your power in different ways for varied effects. But it's not magic.

If it was, it'd be specifically called magic. It doesn't say anything like that here http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kid%C5%8D

Please stop using the "it is because I say so" argument.

its not because I say so. its called demon magic. if you take 1 second of your day to put bleach demon magic kido will come up.

the names

1 kido 2 demon magic 3 demon spells

and what you mean it does not call it magic. if you read the page it keeps calling it spells. so just go to google and put bleach demon magic. im tell you kido will come up. you know what don't even put demon magic. if you just put bleach magic kido will come up.

so tell me this if kido is not magic why does kido come up if you put magic.

Dbzgoku20 said:
its not because I say so. its called demon magic. if you take 1 second of your day to put bleach demon magic kido will come up
I did. That's what I posted as the link. And it's never been specifically stated to be magic. And so what if they call them spells? In Naruto they call being under a Genjutsu being under a spell. Does that make Genjutsu magic? No it doesn't.

Lejon123! said:

A little jumpy, there. I'd say if it were a 3 round fight, Link would beat One Piece, and the Naruto characters, as he's already beaten the strongest character of the Narutoverse, who is way stronger than any One Piece characters, but still be beaten by Bleach.

Lejon123! said:
he is going to tie with naruto win over one piece and bleach is he going to lose to
Look on his notable victories. He'd easily be able to stomp all of Naruto, as he's on a way higher Tier, and has already been analyzed to be able to easily beat Kaguya, the strongest Naruto character, bar none, and he'd steamroll the entire One Piece verse. And barring the hax, he'd be able to take down most of the Bleachverse before the the hax crazy characters beat him.

If things go from bad to worse with the haxiest, Link can simply call upon the master sword's ability to reflect and dispel incoming energy. If we're classifying Kido as demon magic, then that drags all of the other energy types connected with it into the magic category. Since they all stem from a similar source, Link can dispel, ignore, or cut through them all. Or, we could count Kido as non-magical in nature, and therefore state there's no way that the 'all absorbing power' mentioned can affect magic. It works both ways, people. Either you count the ability for these things to interact with magic, and therefore magic's ability to interact with them, or you don't. Either way, Link beats them.

As for resistance to matter manipulation, I do actually have a feat on par with this. Link managed to survive a battle with "The Nightmare" which is an entity that is capable of reality manipulation on the plane he was currently inhabiting made real (This being the dream of the Wind Fish). Link could tank, with little effort, the attacks of this being. He could certainly tank matter manipulation (and yes, he could move through these reality manipulations) long enough to land a fight-ending strike with his Star level master sword.

My vote is link to win, even more handily if we count Kido as magic.

Naruverse high tiers n' Yhwach take the lead.

btw you do know Naruto and Sasuke don't always rely on their flashiest attacks right? Many times in combat they've powered down to focus on their enemies weakness. I.E: Boruto movie, vs Obito, vs Madara, vs Kaguya

@Zerzavyx98

Even still, Link's natural durability being higher than their max AP would allow him to tank any attack they threw at him easily. This'd be further enhanced if they threw energy/elemental attacks at him due to the mirror shield simply reflecting it back at them with higher power.

How is Link's natural durability multi-continental when he can be killed by a few arrow shots? O-o

and 2) If Chibaku Tensei's were to be thrown at link how exactly would the mirror shield send that back if its just a large physical attack? the size of the attacks dont even have to aim at Link to land a hit..

Zerzavyx98 said:
2) If Chibaku Tensei's were to be thrown at link how exactly would the mirror shield send that back if its just a large physical attack? the size of the attacks dont even have to aim at Link to land a hit..
Well 1) If you read my comment, you'd realize I said energy/elemental attacks, not physical

2) Link's lifting strength is higher than the total mass of a chibaku tensei, his whole body'd be able to withstand that pressure, and he has an indestructible shield, and his reaction time and speed would enable him to lift his shield over him long before one hit.

3) Composite Link's speed is Massively Hypersonic+, meaning something like a Chibaku Tensei wouldn't have a high chance of even hitting him anyway if he's moving around that fast.

Again...if you read and compare, he'd win. Quite easily. The only one he'd have a lot of trouble with is Kaguya and he's already beaten here in this site's terms.

It seems like it's too many characters for Link to handle in my opinion. He has to hit with his sword (to my knowledge) in order to dish out damage and there's characters here who are just as fast as he is and have the necessary hax to put him down.

Alakabamm said:
...can Link even take on Naruto top tiers? Or the Bleachverse by itself?
Look in notable Wins. He's beat Kaguya, who is bar none the strongest of that verse, and none of the Bleachverse is Planet Level+ when it comes to Durability or AP, which is what would be needed to beat him. And his Mirror Shield would negate and reflect any and all energy and elemental attacks, which Bleach characters like to spam.

Non-Bias said:
in order to dish out damage and there's characters here who are just as fast as he is and have the necessary hax to put him down.
Well he does kinda have Chateau Romani and WW's Magic Armor avaliable to him, making it so for 72 hours people could toss him around all they want and not get anywhere. By then, most of the characters of the HST would have punched themselves out and/or died. And the Lens of Truth to negate any and all illusions cast on him or around him. And if you consider Farore's Wind giving him instant travel, he could get away from any attack. And he has other methods of dealing damage.

Din's Fire, Fire, Ice, Light, and Bomb arrows, Bombs, Water Bombs, Bombchus, The Fire/Ice Rods, the 3 Master Sword Medallions, and Deku Nuts that stun enemies for a brief moment.

Couple just that (not even getting into everything he has) with a shield that can't be broken and renders energy and elemental attacks useless, which is some characters' only real means of doing damage, and in fact makes those attacks his own weapon, then the outcome is clear.

ZachariahB said:
Alakabamm said:
...can Link even take on Naruto top tiers? Or the Bleachverse by itself?
Look in notable Wins. He's beat Kaguya, who is bar none the strongest of that verse, and none of the Bleachverse is Planet Level+ when it comes to Durability or AP, which is what would be needed to beat him. And his Mirror Shield would negate and reflect any and all energy and elemental attacks, which Bleach characters like to spam.
Was looking at wrong Link, oops

absolutely not lol. If you put link against Naruto, Ichigo and Luffy alone, than i could see this being a win for Link. Not sure how he's gonna stop durability bypassing atomizing Truth Seeking Balls, but if he could, he pretty much stomps the MC's of each verse. OP is seemingly the weakest of the HST, so Link beating the whole verse isn't farfet'd, but fighting the entire Narutoverse? CAn't see him winning tbh. And especially not against Bleachverse, which is far too hax for Link to handle imo.

And if Link's equipment made him quite literally immune to everything the entirity of these three verses had to offer and you KNEW that, this would be a spite thread and not a Link win. If Link's equipment made him honestly immune to the insane hax of bleach, the TSBs, DoJutsu, RasenShuriken etc. this would be like Goku vs. HST, which it's shown Goku can beat 5000 times over with ease.

EDIT: Disregard the spite talk. I was under the false assumption that the guy with the irrational bias towards Link created the thread lol, my bad

Well, if you look closely, Composite Link's AP and Durability are Planet Level +, and he's already stomped Kaguya, who is bar-none the most powerful character of the Narutoverse. And despite their hax, I've never seen anyone in Bleach even comning close to Large Mountain/Small Island Level.

And I don't have irrational bias towards Link. I'm just honestly looking at the abilities/equipment he's got, and comparing them to the other characters, in which he wins in every concievable way. The only characters he'd have trouble with, honestly are Aizen (being immortal, but Link could still seal him into the Master Sword for eternity) and Yhwach (due to Kubo writing himself into a corner with how retardedly haxed he is).

Lille Barro's Trompete is Island level, and his intangibility and durability bypassing X-Axis seem like too much of an issue to much, not to mention the fact that regardless of whether or not he can beat these three verses, which he obviously can not imo, he doesn't have the stamina to fight three verses worth of people. He has stamina that is listed at 'superhuman, fought for hours without tiring' while Naruto alone fought for days in the war while spamming clones and giving 30K+ people chakra cloaks. And NAruto is Moon Level-Moon Level+ iirc, making him only a single tier below Link, which would require Link to use his most powerful attacks to defeat said Moon Level characters. And since NAruto has what.. 4, 5 of them, that would seemingly take quite a bit out of Link.

Aizen manipulates all five senses along with Shinji, and I'm not sure if it has a limit, but Mask De MAsculine can increase his power by having people cheer for him. If one guy cheering for him allowed to reach his current maximum level, than 3 whole verses of people cheering for him should raise to a much, MUCH higher level. Gremmy can also imagine Link in a pocket of space, which I'm honestly unsure he oculd survive. And on Aizen and Shinji, Shinji's confuses Link's sense of direction, which would cause him to attack in the incorrect direction, making Link wear himself out unless he can pull a DBZ and release a shockwave of energy in all directions.

Ywach's ability that allows him to steal powers would work, and he also has Ichibe's Bankai that he absorbed, which allowed him to rename things and affect their power. For example, Ywach could change Link's name to 'Li' and that cut's hit power in half, which would put him under Ywach/Naruverse top tiers by itself. Loyd and Royd have the ability to transform into anyone and gain their abilities, so they could literally turn into Link or someone Link had to exhaust all of his capability to fight.

Yamamoto has his Bankai, which allows him to summon a suit of fire that's as hot as the core of the sun. I'm not sure Link has elemental protection on THAT level. He also has an attack that allows him to incinerate anything he touches, ANYTHING, out of existence, so he could possibly cut Link's equipment out of existence one by one.

TL;DR Bleach has far too much hax basically

Well, on the protection side, (Composite) Link has the Chateau Romani from MM and the Magic Armor from WW, allowing for limitless magic for 3 whole days, and a magic spell that grants total invulnerability so long as he has magic. Right there, he has the ability to withstand attacks from people for 3 days at a time, negating ALL damage, and if we go with giving him all of the bottles total from all Zelda games altogether, that's 37 bottles. If he had 37 bottles of Chateau Romani, he'd be invulnerable for 111 days straight.

On manipulation abilities, Link's Lens of Truth negates any and all illusions, rendering Aizen and Shinji's powers useless.

Plus, scaling the size of the moon to the earth, the ratio is 1:4, so even if Ywach used Ichibei's powers to cut Link's AP in half, he's still WAY stronger than moon level, which is the highest AP/Durability of any of the HST.

And on the topic of Gremmy, he could only keep his opponent in a space pocket so long as he can keep focused on that, as shown in his fight with Kenpachi, and Link has higher Speed and reaction time than Gremmy, so he'd easily be able to keep Grammy off his balance. With Lille Barro, the Mirror Shield would be able to reflect an attack back at him to kill him, as that's basically what Ise did to kill him. Shined a mirror on him to kill him with his own attack.

And a large amount of Link's gear is indestructible, so Yamamoto wouldn't be able to just melt it away. Plus, if Yamamoto hit Link's Mirror Shield, the Mirror Shield would absorb the power of Yamamoto's fire and reflect it right back at him.

and I realize that this has really just turned into a Link vs Bleachverse thread at this point.

Problem is, Link blitzes Naruto, and most of Bleach, barring Mimihagi and those of equal speed, which is a big factor. OP is a nonfactor. That aside Link can very easily one-shot Shinji, Gremmy, Aizen, and the rest that you've named with his current power. Loyd and Royd becoming Link is an NLF, as only Yhwach and Kaguya has power similar. For Barro, Link has hit intangibles before (Poes), and he could always just seal Lille Barro, or use the mirror shield to reflect the x-axis. The core of the sun is only Multi-City-Block surprisingly, so that isn't phasing Link, who regularly is in the center of Din's Fire, a Multi Continental attack. While Yamamoto's is higher than MCB, it's still far from Link level. And the thing with Link is that he's really just swinging a planet level sword around. And using the triforce isn't going to take an extra amount of work, so using more stamina to take out Naruto's top tiers. Mask barely gets more powerful, as he's still 7-C, which is nowhere near the level he needs to be for him to have enough NLF cheering to become planet. Also, Link is immune, or at least resistant, to evil magic, and since Yhwach is the big bad, some of his stuff isn't gonna work, like the name shortening.

I see Link taking this, the only thing I see him having a problem with is bleachverse but living bleach character's are banned anyways aren't they?

Is Ywach's usage of Ichibe's Bankai evil? It is a power stolen from the primary good guy besides the main cast, so I wouldn't consider it evil. personally.

How is he going to reflect X-AXis? It's not an energy based attack or a projectile. It's basiclly matter removal. If it was a projectile or energy based, than I wouldn't question Link's ability to reflect it, but it's not.

So fire based attack's heat is scaled to their power? Am i interpreting that right? if 15 million degrees (not sure if Celsius or otherwise) is multi city block Level, than if Link can use said Din's fire, he could literally vaporize anyone from any verse that can't vaporize him. And I'm not sure how Bazz B is affected by fire, but i doubt he's immune to anything.

If this is a gauntlet where he fights each character one after the other, than yeah, it's ridiculously unfair, but if he's on one side of the field and the other three verses on on the other side of the field and working together, I'm fairly sure the combination of their hax would overwhelm Link, unless Link has some kind of broken hax reflector capability, which, by the sound of things, he does.The more people mention that Link's equipment counters anything and everything, the more I'm beginning to question why he isn't in a higher tier.

MafiaFox does have a point technicaly. Since this includes living bleach characters, Ywach especially, it shouldn't be allowed. It's starting to sound more and more like a stomp in Link's favor, so I'm not sure if this should even be added to anyone's pages, especially since it breaks the 'no living bleach characters' rule

MafiaFox said:
I see Link taking this, the only thing I see him having a problem with is bleachverse but living bleach character's are banned anyways aren't they?
That rule was revoked. Only Yhwach is banned now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back