• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Samus wins via corrupting Phazon. Then again, Link has his time manipulating Ocarina. I'm still giving it to the girl though, as she also has absolute zero attacks, and equal amount of weapons at her disposal.

I don't think Samus will even let link use the ocarina. I haven't gotten far into the game, but from what I've seen and read about the game, I don't think the ocarina is used in combat.

Samus wins this. She has the advantage in range as well as corrupting phazon and an ice beam that froze a star in one manga.

If she wanted to, she could probably use the grapple beam to disarm Link of his shield (and maybe his sword) a la Metroid Prime 3.

Yeah the amount of weaponry Samus has is rather op compared to Link, I believes she wins Low Diff

What if we changed it to Phazon Suit Samus, or something close to 5B?

What's her closest suit to Tier-5B? Not saying Link would win, but this should be a fair battle.

Back