• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link VS Luke

I vote Luke. He has the advantage in formal blade combat. He can also use his Matter Manipulation to pluck apart Link at an atomic level (though it is debatable whether he can use this mid-battle). But still, I vote Luke.

Luke due to superior hax, as well as having abilities such as telekinesis which Link has little to no experience with (as far as I know)

Yeah, the first one to 7 votes wins. And even still, you need to wait for 24 hours as a grace period in case anyone else wants to vote.

Literally none of the arguments are good. At all. Luke has a good chance (though I'm siding with Link), but make better arguments than:

"Luke via better hax"

Explain better. Furthermore, the main advantages Luke has is his incredible mind based abilities. While Link has time manipulation, transmutation, reality warping, and soul manipulation (Luke has his own, but Link resists it). Sensing cancels out Precog, Link has easy access to long lasting invulnerability, and can resurrect multiple times.

"Luke has the advantage in blade combat"

No. Luke, who lived one lifetime, does not have the advantage in blade combat against Link, who lived several lifetimes, and consistently fights a sword wielding demon who has lived for millennia.

"Luke can rip him apart on a subatomic scale"

One, assuming Link doesn't turn him into jelly or time stop. Two, his matter manipulation requires a lot of precision. Three, Link can resurrect.

"Luke is far higher on the 4-C scale"

No. Absolutely not true at all. Luke scales to being able to harm Abeloth, who he is inferior to, (and frankly, her tiering is very questionable due to the fact that there's no mention of any actual feat), while Link is superior to a casual, weakened star creator, without a single one of his stat boosting items.

"Luke via mind hax"

Explain better. Votes like this don't count unless you explain how he uses the hax. Don't get me wrong, Luke can wipe Link, making him comatose, or put in some mental suggestions for him to kill himself (wouldn't work due to the fact that Link can barely damage Link due to the , but say something like that instead of via mind hax.

"Link has no resistances to telekinesis of this level"

And Luke has no resistance to time stop at all. Even disregarding that, Link has a rod for telekinesis himself. His higher AP makes telekinesis less effective. His invulnerability keeps telekinesis from killing him at all. His resurrection makes sure that even if it did kill him, he wouldn't stay down.

"Luke for reasons above"

Wright Way gets a pass, as he's relatively new, and isn't around as often. I'm not going to go in more detail. But I can't begin to say that this isn't warranted here.

It looks like the winner is decided by who pulls off their abilities first. If Link manages to stop time before Lukes does anything then Link could just turn Lukes into a chu-chu or something or just decapitate him or something.

On the other hand if Luke mind wipes or mind controls Link before Link pulls anything off then Link gets decapitated or ripped apart on a subatomic level.

But Lukes precognition is the big decider for me, as Link has no way around that, and Cal sorry if this comes off as harsh you're heavily overestimating Links resurrection, there's no way he'd resurrect himself from being ripped apart on a subatomic scale. Would you also mind explaining what you mean by "sensing cancels out precog" because I'm lost on what you're referring too.

Anyway I vote for Luke due to precognition, wiping Links mind and using subatomic matter manipulation to rip him apart.

Finally. A good answer.

Luke can't matter manipulate in combat. It requires too much precision. He needed a blueprint in order to do it, and it took months.

Zelda has better precog than Luke and is a non-factor. It doesn't mean much to Link. Heck, even child Link has precog.

Resurrection doesn't mean Regenerationn. Link can resurrect even if the final blow was falling into lava, or some of Ganon's hax. And it's not even a matter of SaintSeiya'ing the opponent. It's transmutation, which Link resists.

Furthermore, in character, Link is far more likely to use his hax first, as exploitation and efficiency is his whole thing.

Damn it takes months for Luke to use his matter manipulation, didn't know that as I'm not too knowledgeable on Star Wars outside the films.

I can't remember any instances of child Link or Zelda having precog outside of their dreams which wouldn't be that useful in the heat of a battle, and I don't think Links dealt with opponents who use precog mid battle.

Regarding resurrection i just woke up and didnt entirely know what i was talking about. I'm still gonna lean slighlty towards Luke for his precog and mind wiping, but again I'm not too sure how Luke is portrayed outside the films.

In character i suppose I'd go for Link due to his time-stop, blood lusted I'd give it to Luke. And since standard assumption is in character, Link stops time and fatal blows Luke. Btw Cal can you add me as a supporter for Legend of Zelda?

This is quite tricky. It pretty much depends on the status of the character.

If it's in character, I'd give it to Link. Link takes clear advantage of what he has and will use his best tools first and since Link has Time Stop, Luke gets stopped and fatal blowed.

If it's bloodlusted, I'd give it to Luke. Luke doesn't care about morals while bloodlusted so he will use the Force all the times he needs too to kill Link.

Back