• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
No intro needed for this one.

LoZ vs FF

The Blonde Hero vs The Blonde Mercenary

-Link is bloodlusted

-Speed Equal

-Takes place at Final Destination

-Both are 4-B

FIGHT!!!

Link (Composite): 0

Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy): 10 (Glass, Gar, Bruce, Crimson, HST, Wokistan, Jared, Knight, Medeus, Tarta)

Inconclusive: 0

Link.(Breath.of.the.Wild).full.1843180

Cloud Wallpaper

Waddle Dee is more haxed. He has cuteness overdrive that erases foes on a metaphysical level. This is passive btw.

Well then

Since the majority of Links haxes are useless due to his resistance, Imma have to go with Cloud via leading with anything while Link would have to lead with a specific hax to kill Cloud

Link could technically use the RW of the TF to win.

Or go back in time and kill Cloud when he was just a kid, if Link's bloodlusted.

Doesn't Cloud still have 3000x stronger AP and Durability? Pretty sure this is a stomp, again. Especially since Cloud has resistance to Reality Warping.

It isn't? I thought that was the main reason the previous match was removed.

Cloud takes this via Massive AP advantage, being resistant to a good chunk of his hax, on top of having his own set of hax that can make it more likely for him to oneshot.

No point in voting on a stomp, where a vote is invalid.

Anyway, Cloud via immensely superior AP advantage and Link not leading with Time Travel.

Can Link's resurrection actually work here? If so, how many times he can come back?

Maybe in one of those he decides to use the One-Hit Obliterator or Ancient arrows.

Lol, I knew it was gonna pop up sooner than later this match with Link's promotion to 4-B. XD

That said, I'll go with Cloud here. Even if Link is on the same tier now, Cloud, from what I know, still has a huge Attack and Durability advantage. Link does have options, but he needs specific scenarios or moves to win, and let's not forget Cloud is not only his Sword and Limit Breaks he also has spells and ranged attacks that can reach Link (many of his spells also can't be deflected).

Yeah, Cloud has way to much of an AP advantage and does resist a lot of Link's really good hax. So Cloud FRA.

When Link has the TF, he kinda wants to lead with it (given the way it's treated in his verse and SS). If Link has the TF, and is bloodlusted, he's going to lead with it 99% of the times, which means he just needs to think about Cloud dead, and Cloud is dead.

Voting Link.

@Triforce what makes you so sure that he would lead with Triforce instead of anything else in his arsenal?

@Dark considering that Link has no set mindset other than master sword and hylian shield, as well has having a gigantic arsenal, it's up in the air on what he would even go with. Hell he could go with One Hit Obliterator or Ancient Arrows or Fierce Diety Mask over the Triforce.

Can someone edit in the votes? It is almost 1am where I am at and Grimmon vs Kars has kept me awake for too long. So I am going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back