• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link Kara Vs. Jeffery (Heroes Unite! Vs. Faintree)

Before I say anything, is Link's Speed affinity allowed here?

As in, they start with Equal Speed but Link can still use his affinity to increase his speed while decreasing Jeffery's speed as the fight goes on?

In that case Link probably takes it, since he'll have more options when push comes to shove.

He has a good enough variety of attacks with offensive and defensive stances that he can combine with his Water Manipulation as well. Things such as shockwaves and sonic booms could be an option for close quarters and ranged combat, respectivelly - also, he might actually have an edge in range as well.

Then, there's his speed affinity to seal the deal, so I say Link takes it.

Right now I'm gonna have to give it to Link. Jeffery could use his spell that takes out 25% of his durability level (Imagine it like a health bar you use in RPG) every 30 seconds but if it's every 30 seconds then it would take 2 mins to kill Link with that spell. I don't think Jeff could survive for that long since Link can slow down his speed to the point Jeff would be completely unable to react to him so he would probably die quickly.

Yup, since we don't have that many people, 3 votes is allowed (though 4 is recommended).

I go for Link for reasons above btw.

Back