• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link (High 4-C) vs Sol Badguy (High 4-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main characters from franchises that deals in time travel, hax and sword weilding protagonists. Both are at High 4-C and speed is equalized.

Who wins?

Sol Badguy: 0

Link: 3

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 8.09.10 PM

Sol Badguy seems stronger by a decent margin, but he is more lacking on hax it seems. I might go with Link on this one due to more diversity, but IDK.

Yeah...that's kinda the case. Link's pretty big hax advantage (time stop, existence erasure, petrification, sealing, etc.), counters to Sol's summoning and resurrection with his own (without the drawback), resistance to fire, and the passive ability to reduce damage done to a minimum kinda give him a decisive victory.

(I'm gonna get a lot of flak for that belief...)

The real cal howard said:
Sol has a serious power advantage, crazy Regenerationn, and more reliable resurrection.
I fail to see how a power advantage matters here, I've seen several times that Link starts with Time Stop. And well, you said it yourself. Link can passively reduce damage and has resurrection of his own. He can also duplicate himself and increase his stats. Sol's Regenerationn doesn't help at all with Void Manipulation/Existense Erasure, Sealing, Transmutation and Petrification. Let's not forget that Link also has some kind of immortality with the Triforce and Reality Warping and has resistance to Sol's fire (not like it matters anyway). I see no hax on Sol's page at all. Yeah, Link stomps this one.

If people decide it isn't a stomp, count my vote for Link.

Also, shouldn't his loss to Luke Skywalker be removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back