• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link (Composite) vs Sephiroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Fi near instantly analyzes

>Fi thinks it and Link telepathically knows to use the TF

>Link thinks and the TF gets activated

Nearly thought based hax GG

I'm serious. Fi can pretty much analyze any enemy near instantaneously, Fi can telepathically talk to Link and the Triforce is thought based. Is there

Also, I forgot to ask, but does Sephy get Non-Physical interaction or not? I know that Cloud got it, but I don't know about him.

"Near instantly" isn't "Thinking" especially when Link can't think and instantly know how to beat Sephiroth.

Also, unless the cosmic awareness allows Link to percievw the living life force of a planet, I heavily doubt it will actually show him the lifestream.

Also, analyzing, Telepathically speaking and then thinking again ismtbthay fast compared to making a couple thoughts, even assuming Fi isveeally that good at analyzing.

Yeah literally every Cloud vs Link fight was a win or stomp in Clouds favor.

No idea why a better Cloud is now being argued.

Schnee One said:
Oh not this shit again
Yeah, that's the main reason I've been delaying it. As long as this is the general opinion, it doesn't matter even if I brought up good points, the upgrade won't go through.

Schnee One said:
Okay so

Sephiroth is dead

The lifestream brings him back

"How does he kill Link with AP"

TK
Sephiroth stomps, don't get me wrong, but I'm 99.9% sure the livestream doesn't work like that.

Also highly doubt Sephy has planetary mindhax.

Link stands no chance though. While I fully believe the TF is 4-A if not higher (just because I'm staff doesn't mean I agree with everything), his tier isn't changing for the better like, ever (if anything, he's be more likely to be downgraded than upgraded) Sephy's power dwarf's Link's rating to such an extent and has hax at that. Immensely one sided, Bloodlusted or not.

I just talked to Ever. He said this.

"From what I remember, it involves the fact that he can create a new body as long as Jenova cells exist in the world. It's all part of Advent Children."

Imo, people take the "will use anything" aspect of bloodlust too seriously. It means that they'll use anything regardless of character, yes, and that they won't hold back, but it doesn't mean they will immediately use the best, most efficient thing they have right out the get-go

I believe it would helpful if you could write that on the Bloodlust page. I admit that I myself was believing something similar before, but I also lost massive amounts of time discussing with guys who took the matter much worst.

The real cal howard said:
Imo, people take the "will use anything" aspect of bloodlust too seriously. It means that they'll use anything regardless of character, yes, and that they won't hold back, but it doesn't mean they will immediately use the best, most efficient thing they have right out the get-go
It only needs to be a bit more explained, as in:

"Using anything doesn´t mean the bloodlusted character is going to know the best move it can make to win efficiently, leading into that in-character personality and intelligence still apply"

Huh? Link can hurt Maxwell so he Multiversal, plus he also beat master hand who Universal. Plus he MFTL+ in Smash, and he's got more Multiversal feats in Hyrule warriors like owning Full TF Ganon who was Multiversal.

Bobsican said:
At this point I can say Final Fantasy solos Zelda.
Well, yeah. There is Exdeath, Enuo, Lightning, Bhunivelze, Cloud of Darkness, Ultimecia and some other creeps out there. FFVII is pretty mid-tierish in the franchise overall, and they themselves can get royally stomped by the big dogs of the franchise.

Dunno if anything, but Sephy, in his boss fight in CC, tends to open with teleport and attack (though, you can sometimes break the pattern by being rushing in right away IIRC).

@Triforce: In theory, Sephy should get Non-Physical Interaction. Reason I didn't argue or add it with the CRT I made was because I was using events of the game where he wasn't present as evidence for the party (and well, I got pretty excited that a proposal I made got accepted, so I kinda jumped right away to make the changes >_>). I do plan to ask later on if it's acceptable for him and Zack an argument for them.

Link (Composite) is only a combination of canon Links, we don't use anything outside of the Zelda series for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back