• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link (Composite) vs Grandmaster Luke Skywalker

Composite Link that you have listed can tank an explosion that can take out a star. I don't think the light saber is more powerful than that. That triforce is pretty potent.

Also, I don't see mind control or illusions working on Link.

Emerald Lightning, surprisingly, may not even fully work due to protective magical effects.

Shatterpoint, though, might actually work.

What really seals the deal is that Luke is just much faster and has precognition. When combined with shatterpoint, he takes this.

Luke's power is probably dependent on who you powerscale Abeloth too (does she scale from the TOR World Razer/Did the Daughter and Son eat TK comparable to the power the Valley of the Jedi should dish out per Anakin being amped by a superior Nexus for his TK, etc) and whether you consider Luke being able to fight her PIS or not

All true, but... shattepoint, precognition, and speed should still give Luke enough to pull a win, even with relatively conservative estimates of scaling I would think. I'm not a Luke expert though, I know more about Link. That's why I don't think many of Luke's tricks would work on this version of Link.

What's wrong with wanting a clarification? New information might sway my vote. Good arguments have a way of doing that. That's the heart of these battles.

Alright, Alright.

Well, if Link has Goddess support/hax, maybe he can resist Force shooking.

Also, he has a lot of options on taking Luke down, like the fierce Deity Mask.

I agree that shocking probably won't be the answer to link. But... what does he have against shatterpoint and pure speed?

Shatterpoint doesn't have to be a point on the body... for instance, Anakin was Palpatine's shatterpoint.

I'm also unsure if Fierce Deity is enough to actually take Luke down.

Precognition on a fast character is pretty sick at avoiding damage and striking critical blows.

It's not a shoe in victory, because there is still room for debate as to if Luke can significantly damage Link. If not, then Link might still be able to draw or even win.

yeah im split link with the damage and durability and luke with the shatterpoint what I wonder is what is links shatterpoint it could be zelda but who knows but luke also wins with speed so if link gets one of his hits in he wins most likely from his attack potency thats why im split because of the shatterpoint being something like his master sword which is known to be the most durrable weapon in zelda and having his shield which is the same but i say for me link sorry luke

A flea is faster than a mountain... but I wouldn't bet on the flea winning that fight.

Yes, it's a rediculous example, but it illustrates the heart of the debate.

Surprsingly enough I say Link, Luke does have superior hax and speed, But Link strength, AP, Durability is by far superior than lukes, also lukes more powerfulest abilities does drain himself. If luke can survive long enough or get to Luke fast enough, before Luke could get the chance to use the force, Than Link would finish him off there.

He could, But I think one of the most important things in this battle is, How far are they apart from each other? Link could possibly get to Luke fast enough before he could use the force, than end the battle there due to his AP being to much for Luke.

Nickhf1 said:
Link could possibly get to Luke fast enough before he could use the force
Considering how Luke is literally thousands of times faster than Luke, that isn't going to happen.

The Everlasting said:
Nickhf1 said:
Link could possibly get to Luke fast enough before he could use the force
Considering how Luke is literally thousands of times faster than Luke, that isn't going to happen.
Luke is faster than Luke, that makes total sense lol.

But yeah, Luke is many times faster than Link.

Read the post below Ever, I thought he was only 5x faster and I believe Link would be the one to make the first move, Perhapse giving him enough time to strike Luke but now that I know it's thousands of times, I changed my mind, Luke would win due to the shear speed and hax

hmm i like both but even with the shatterpoint its where and what it is like being the master sword as i sayd before so luke doesnt have the attack to harm him so yeah its a moth vs a mountain

Intelligence: Luke, in the EU he was the greatest jedi in the universe and he has Amazing Knowledge about the force etc, while Link is not that smart.

Speed: Luke no contest, he is MFTL while Link is maximum Lightspeed at the Composite version.

Durability: Luke no Doubt, Force Shileds and Force heal,Force shileds +TK shileds +Force heal +Force field is more durable then Link's shiled

Skills: Close one, But Luke, he is master in the all 7 Forms, Vapad, djem so, Makashi, Etc is more skilled then Link's skills, Who is trained only in one form of combat, while Luke is skilled in seven combat forms and during the battle can pass between 7 different forms of combat style, which will confuse Link and lead to his downfall.

So yea, EU Luke Skywalker outclass composite Link in every category.

Back