• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link being a valid Composite or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, yeah, Composite Link is gone but if people can't make do with the 19 other profiles he's got, I don't what to tell you.

Lol ok, that's tbh non-sensical but whatever, if the other 19 profiles get the axe it's at least fair

No it was taking every version of a character into one super version even though said character never canonically has all those powers and abilities at once, they were pure fannon versions of characters made to make peoples favorite characters more powerful. Fact of the matter is they're being removed and in my humble opinion should have never existed as official profiles in the first place.

Or...and here me out, it's what people have been doing to this character since he was brought into the subject of versus debated. Shocker, right?

And people love to wank their favorite characters, shocker right? The site usually doesn't care what other sites rule/do I fail to see how they're relevant.

Shocker indeed, coz the character was on the wiki for ages but no one bothered to bring up this point until we had 18 different versions that will now all have to be deleted, because people suddenly decided to wake up.

Nothing to be proud of here, is there?

Anyways, can we close this? This is going nowhere, and is turning toxic. There's a new thread already

I agree, if your post is the most recent post, could you simply edit that post instead of making multiple posts. Because multi-posting only serves to spam notifications and clog up the 501 post limit on the thread at the same time.

We should probably close this, final answer? No he's not valid, the purpose of this thread is complete and theres really not anything else to discuss... We have another thread open figuring out how to recompile the profiles.

Alright, I suppose I will close this thread as we have others discussing the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back