• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limbo vs Sacred Eclipse Battle for 1st Non Smurf Low 7-C

What does Sacred Eclipse have to prevent Synthesis Scanning? Or Limbo using Specters of any kind?

Firephoenixearl said:
I don't think Limbo even needs those. He just rift yeets her and calls it a day.
Yeah, but, Limbo can essentially duplicate any other frame like Atlas to Petrify, Volt to cause a blitz, etc.

Specters are weak in terms of gameplay but outside of it are pretty strong.

Offtopic but Limbo for whatever reason has an added loss to his profile against a guy with High 1-A stuff lol

Firephoenixearl said:
He has no mind doe. Like nothing. If the robot was mind haxed he would have a form of consciousness.
Since when robots have minds? If Deus Ex Machina, which is just a machine, was mindhaxed, what stops Limbo?

They have a form of system though.

Limbo lacks that too. He only moves cus he's being controled to move. It's like saying "mind hax a rock" or a teddy bear.

WeeklyBattles said:
Robots are actually assumed to be immune to mindhax unless shown otherwise
Mindhax a robot is not an anti feat for the robot is a feat for the mindhax. That's like saying mindhaxing someone with resistance to mindhax is an anti feat for the resistance.

No i mean for an argument of being able to mind hax a robot you need a feat of mindhaxxing a robot in som capacity

Ion you're missing the point.

How do you mind hax something that is not leading its own actions?

Like what, is SE gonna mind hax my remote controlled car i got for my 10th birthday?

I may need some context on the robot lacking consciousness first. Cus it's not uncommon for the robot to lack consciousness. And then i'll also be needing context on the robot being not in control of its own actions.

I don't even need to look for Sacred Eclipse affecting Deus ex Machina, the fact even Yggdrasil (whose powers are also owned by Sacred Eclipse) affects even Drag-Rides is enough.

"And then your childhood friend cannot go against 『Yggdrasil』, my Ragnarok that is the master of that ovule seed. Usually she is no different at all from a normal human, but the parasite target that receives the sound wave commands Yggdrasil emitted would be instinctually urged to carry out that command. If the parasite target goes against that command, they will be tormented with high fever and headaches, and their body function will start to go out of order. It's at the level that it'll be hard even to just stand up straight."
A young man wearing a general purpose Drag-Ride that received Yggdrasil's seed and got remodeled ÔöÇÔöÇ , he was stroking his short bristling up forelock while leaking out a sigh mixed with a wry smile.
The root of Abyss growing from Philuffy's back entangled on Typhon's armor, transforming that appearance.
The new form of Typhon with the dark red pulsing root entangling it.
It was a sight that even Lux had remembrance of from his battle with Sania.
Using a part of Yggdrasil's special characteristic that could invade and fuse with even inorganic matter, not just one's body, even the Drag-Ride one was wearing would transform.
"B-blood Typhon……is it? But, that form isÔöÇÔöÇ"
Originally, maintaining her sanity while displaying Yggdrasil's power that was putting burden on her should be an act that was next to impossible.
He had to assist her as soon as possible, that was what Lux thought. But the moment he slipped out of the net, Philuffy was moving.
"Wha-, what the hell-!? That figureÔöÇÔöÇ!"
"Surely, I still cannot go to heaven or anywhere yet."
Philuffy had unleashed Yggdrasil's power, even so she asserted with her usual calm tone.

Hmm, am i missing something here?

From what im reading it seems Yggdrasil was mind haxing the people that were using the dragrides, not the machines themselves.

Firephoenixearl said:
From what im reading it seems Yggdrasil was mind haxing the people that were using the dragrides, not the machines themselves.
Yggdrail's seed is explicity affecting the Drag-Rides and mutating them into its B-blood variants, in fact, the last quote says it only affects Typhon and no Philuffy because she had developed resistance to said mindhax by that point.

Can Drag Rides move on their own? (Without a master)

Also apparently it could be a problem since warframes might be considered outside influence.

Firephoenixearl said:
Can Drag Rides move on their own? (Without a master)
No, they can't. They're mechanic armours made to be worn by a Drag-Knight. Every time an unmanned Drag-Ride appears, is because it is being remotively controlled by a Drag-Knight without being inside it.

Technically speaking, they acomplish nothing beyond being turned into its B-blood variant, which is extremely more powerful and has some of Yggdrail's power. HOW can said things be affect by mind related abilities is also beyond me.

Even without factoring in the fact that they are "robots", Warframes are active conduits for void energy and exposure to said void has mentally screwed people over in the past. (Zariman Ten-Zero incident) Them being unaffected shows they can resist mindhax on multiple grounds.

The Neural Sentry located within the void corrupts and hijacks everything (including cybernetics) inside the void towers as well, despite being considered hostile in the towers frames are also unaffected by this.

Ionliosite said:
... what's your point exactly?
That it will resist mindhax that affects robots? Is this not your argument?

Ionliosite said:
Technically speaking, they acomplish nothing beyond being turned into its B-blood variant, which is extremely more powerful and has some of Yggdrail's power. HOW can said things be affect by mind related abilities is also beyond me.
Ok but that defeats the point then. If they are still incapable of doing stuff then ok you "mind haxed them" now what? What do you hope to do to the warframes by doing that?

Back