• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kharn vs. Player (Catalog Heaven)

Everything that lets the Robloxian instant win gets nulled. His OHK ax, loads of ranged weapons and Heafty AP advantage do not.

However, Khârn is Extremely skilled, and could easily rend the Blocc boi with Gorechild and kill him that way.

However, considering his ranged arsenal and the AP advantage, I'll side with the Blocc Boi for now.

All the hax gets negged, and Kharn drastically outskills. Even with the AP gap, Gorechild negs durability, i'm giving it to Kharn. If the hax isn't 1B or higher, its negged. Don't see the point in putting kharn against haxxed characters who don't have much else going for them.

Actually, ranged weapons don't get negged. Both 1 shot each other, but I don't think that the roblox dude can land a hit on kharn before kharn hits him.

Not all the Hax. Just all of them that say "lol I win" and shut down the battle Khorne so loves. His One Shot axe is hardly different from Khârn's Gorechild considering getting them lodged into you means you're pretty much doomed.

He 1 shots anyways with the AP gap, but Khorne hates magic and sorcerers, only really permitting martial combat since he considers other stuff unfair. So the hax that's not just like ranged AP like fire manip or something definitely gets negged.

There are plenty of magic users on Khorne's side, just, again, he hates lol I wi sort of stuff. Ranged Combat isn't something he's opposed to either considering that several demons fire lasers and such.

He has Danmaku, so even with his experience, he won't be able to dodge and close the gap forever, and with each one being able to one shot Khârn, I don't see him winning most stipulations.

Wokistan said:
He 1 shots anyways with the AP gap, but Khorne hates magic and sorcerers, only really permitting martial combat since he considers other stuff unfair. So the hax that's not just like ranged AP like fire manip or something definitely gets negged.
I mean most of the player's weapons and hax that don't get nulled require him to get up close and personal in order for him to use it. Also, the player can stat amp himself and stat reduce Kharn making it harder for Kharn to get the blow he needs in order for his soul rip to work

Pretty certain stat amps and stat reduction Khorne wouldn't like, but he wouldn't null something like just shooting kharn with a gun.

Khorne definitely is okay with stat amps or else all of his daemons would be dead by him right now.

I was thinking more on the reduction, amps probably yeah, but that's not as important as both 1 shot the other anyways. Kharn's beaten people faster than him before.

I mean, nothing really precludes khorne from being a hypocrite. IIRC that's happened before, and Kharn should be able to deal with anything chaos daemons have done before given how long he's been killing them.

It most likely boils down to what in specific gets negated. Going by what is listed on his powers and abilities, some melee weapons are going to be allowed. Looks like it would depend on how lego boi's going to combat Kharn. Lego Boi already has experience dealing with opponents that can take away/neg some of his weaponry via Rubyhorde and Telamonster as well as weapons that can steal souls on contact (Crescendo). Only problem is that Lego boi most likely won't know of Gorechild's soul stealing capabilities, so that's a problem.

On the other hand, if Forcefields are A-okay, then that's a huge advantage for Lego boi since he starts most of his fights charging in with a forcefield potion enabled, as most of his opponents can easily one-shot him. Forcefield potion can block Crescendo's soul stealing effect from working on him (aside from the projectile it fires, which says lolnope to forcefields). So lego boi has a chance to win if he charges in after enabling it and proceeding to bash him with a random melee. Then again, whether or not Gorechild can bypass forcefields (or negs them due to not being fair) is what answer I am waiting for.

For now, I'm not voting for either character, I'll just wait to see what replies are given out.

Wokistan said:
I mean, nothing really precludes khorne from being a hypocrite. IIRC that's happened before, and Kharn should be able to deal with anything chaos daemons have done before given how long he's been killing them.
I mean still doesn't mean that the Player can't block Gorechild via forcefields

It would indicate that Kharn has some way around forcefields. Also, incase anyone gets the wrong idea about gorechild, it's not 1 shotting due to the soul manip, its 1 shotting due to more mundane dura negation. The soul manip just functions as an anti regen option of sorts, to kill anything that would otherwise survive a lethal blow from a chainaxe. Chainaxes have cut the likes of Magnus the Red's armor, bypassing his magic defense, but its not like kharn just nicks the player with it and soulsucks.

Then I believe Kharn would take this, then. Lego boi charges in with a forcefield (believing that it would protect him) and a sword before Kharn decapitates lego boi.

Aren't Magnus' shields like magic? The thing that Khrone negs at all times?

So unless the Players shields are magic I'm pretty sure that Gorechild would still be blocked by it.

Kharn didn't damage Magnus, a random chainaxe did. Gorechild is like a chainaxe but with anti regen. If a forcefield isn't magic here, what would it be considered anyway? Is it spawned from some sort of device?

Wokistan said:
Kharn didn't damage Magnus, a random chainaxe did. Gorechild is like a chainaxe but with anti regen. If a forcefield isn't magic here, what would it be considered anyway? Is it spawned from some sort of device?
No the Player's shields aren't magic. They come from items that aren't magic

5-A vs High 5-A? It doesn't matter how skilled Kharn is. He won;t be bridging an AP gap that big. But I'll wait for more imput.

Anyways, just call the Catalog Heaven Player the Robloxian if you want to get more attention. Since it is literally the same thing as the old Robloxian page.

The page implies that the forcefields don't last long, and I don't see why they would be any different from normal strong armor and gorechild wouldn't just cut them.

Since kharn also 1 shots, he doesn't need to avoid that many attacks. If Gorechild didn't neg dura, then yeah it would be hopeless, but both 1 shot each other and he's dealt with far stronger daemons before.

Wokistan said:
Since kharn also 1 shots, he doesn't need to avoid that many attacks. If Gorechild didn't neg dura, then yeah it would be hopeless, but both 1 shot each other and he's dealt with far stronger daemons before.
Has he dealt with guys that are literally 100's to 1000's of times stronger than him? Many of the Robloxian's explosives have AOE that can kill durability boosted players.

He's dealt with 4B demons before, but that's where his 4B key comes from. I'd assume he's dealt with some intermediary daemons in 10 thousand years though. Does Robloxian use that AOE in character, or does it just swords? Because I don't think Khorne would just delete a bomb.

Wokistan said:
He's dealt with 4B demons before, but that's where his 4B key comes from. I'd assume he's dealt with some intermediary daemons in 10 thousand years though. Does Robloxian use that AOE in character, or does it just swords? Because I don't think Khorne would just delete a bomb.
My strategy when I play Catalog Heaven is to use an AOE explosive against a player that is using a speed amp, or is particularly good at dodging. Many players on the game have a similar mentality. Hell, they love to spam all of the most OP explosives and crap on there.

Wasn't that at a time when Kharm was 4-B though? I don't know Warhammer, but Pre-Heresy?

Kharn's stronger now then pre heresy, but all his variable tier is now. Nobody would use pre heresy Kharn anyways, he's just a really strong space marine at that point. How big is the AOE? Also, yeah he's considered 4B when fighting 4B daemons most likely, I was just saying that it would be weird if he hadn't fought anything in between a solar system sized daemon and a 5A one.

Kharn can just as easily cut down Lego Boi's forcefield potion with Gorechild with its cutting hax and pull off a soulsteal in addition to that, given the previous points regarding the forcefield. Then again, lego boi has weapons that are more than tens times as powerful as the Sword of Light (164 ninaton weapon), but I don't that will work, seeing that Kharn already has far more godly durability than his AP. It boils down to how much damage Kharn can take in comparison to what strategies/available weapons lego boi would start off with (Given that Kharn would just pull off the 'hey, that's not fair' hax and remove some of lego boi's weapons). It would purely depend on what types of weaponry are considered to be on equal playing fields.

Back