• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kharn the Betrayer vs Enzo, the Dreg from Bellow

what the hell is that setting

Kharn stupidly outskills and one-shots, but Enzo also one-shots and has some minor status stuff that might not get nulled

Hl3 or bust said:
Kharn stupidly outskills and one-shots, but Enzo also one-shots and has some minor status stuff that might not get nulled
They can both one shot, since I am pretty sure Kharn is a good bit above baseline but I'm not sure exactly how much. Enzo has his sword

I mean Kharn also took a severe beating from an enraged Angron (Primarch) while staying awake the whole time.

PsychoWarper said:
I mean Kharn also took a severe beating from an enraged Angron (Primarch) while staying awake the whole time.
Yeah, but Enzo's sword strikes with universal power so I don't think he is gonna walk away from that

Wot in da god damn... then this is Incon, Kharns Gorechild ignores Dura and rips apart your soul anyway so Enzo's dura (at that level) doesnt really matter.

EDIT actually Kharn still might take this due to his skill advantage.

Yeah, but Enzo has the advantage of being able to actually block with his sword in addition to being able to dodge so it cancels out

Doubt it. His axe is a Khorne Daemon Weapon. Weapons similar of nature are able to bypass physical and metaphysical durability even harming Magnus the Red.

But the Axe Morkai was not of the Imperium. It had first been forged as a weapon of Khorne, bane of sorcerers.

Logan leapt. The double-headed power axe slammed into Magnus's chest, shattering arcane wards and piercing his breastplate to bite deep.

In the distance, thunder rumbled long and loud. Only the psykers present heard it for what it was ― the laughter of the Blood God himself.

Gorechild also attacks on a conceptual level. Destroying the axe on a conceptual level if they clash.

Kharn is vastly more skilled so he would be more likely to land anyway.

It depends on who lands first though. Kharn being more likely to land should win more times than not. So I vote Kharn.

Also does Enzo start with the cosmic blade? He has other weapons he can use.

Well that comes from Kharn "sucking the soul" of a Slaanesh Greater Daemon which doesn't make sense because Daemons don't have souls. So yes and no.

'What are you?' Lorgar asked.

The beast's tongue bled as it licked its armoury of teeth. You know what I am.
'Do I?' The primarch towered above any mortal man, but Ingethel was taller still, rising high on its coiled tail. 'I know you are a creature incarnated without a soul. I see nothing of the same life I see in humanity. No aura. No glimmer in the core of your being. But I do not know what you are; only what you are not.'

_

Lorgar shook his head. 'I am bred from the best of humanity, but I am still human. You may stand unarmoured in this storm. It would destroy me in a moment. We are too different.'

The creature faced the primarch, its swollen eye cataracted by a film of red grit. Only one difference exists between the warp and the flesh. In the realm of flesh, sentient life is born ensouled. In the realm of raw thought, all life is soulless. But both are alive. The Born and the Neverborn, on both sides of reality. Destined for symbiosis. Destined for union.

The primarch crouched, letting dust fall through his gauntleted fingers. 'Neverborn. I have studied the history of my species, Ingethel. That is no more than a poetic word for ''daemon''.'

So Kharn probably sealed it in Gorechild rather than taking it's soul.

Due to Daemons possessing his armour. Kharn can actually survive attacks that should completely obliterate him too. I don't know where this caps out but just for reference.

Funny becuase Enraged Angron should be above the other Primarchs in AP. He was able to defeat Leman Russ and Guilliman in battle whilst enraged and they had to be dragged away by their legionaires. Whilst Kharn survives the beating.

Although Angron the gap between them is like 200 years which means Angron should be stronger after all the wars he's been in.

EmperorRorepme said:
Funny becuase Enraged Angron should be above the other Primarchs in AP. He was able to defeat Leman Russ and Guilliman in battle whilst enraged and they had to be dragged away by their legionaires.
Actually, IIRC, there's an heavy implication that Russ didn't fight to his full potential. This further backed up by the entire reason he and his fought Angron was to teach him a lesson about war and that Russ, in a different book, is fully confident that he could kill any of his brothers in a fight if he had to.

To give more context to that: Russ was trying to teach Angron that by implanting the Butcher's Nails into his legion, he robbed them of the their discipline and tactical viability. So while they fight, their legions are fighting. Russ 'loses' the fight to Angron but his legion had surrounded Angron on all sides and could kill him if Russ ordered it. Angron's World Eaters killed more Space Wolves, but in their berserker rage, left Angron to die. Ergo, Angron/Worlder Eaters won the fight but Russ/Space Wolves won the war.

Russ just hoped that Angron would learn something from the experience..

This is because Russ is the best Primarch ovo.

Also most of Russ' legion couldnt even hurt Angron but im sure some of his wolf guard may have been able to.

Wow, I don't completely understand what is being discussed. Either way, it definitely means they both one shot eachother with a clean him.

As for Emporer's question, yes, The Cosmic blade is his primary for of attack. Upon obtaining it in game, the major foes he fights lore wise are basically only able to be defeated with it

@C2

Yeah actually you're right. I re-read Betrayer. It seems that Russ was delibrately holding back because he was ordered by the Emperor to not kill Angron also.

I told you cause Russ is best Primarch

And you cant say Russ would have ignored that order cause that goes against who Russ is and is portrayed as, he is the most loyal of all his brothers (Besides maybe Sang).

Back