• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>reads Limbo's profile for half a second

Alright could someone sum up what he does for me?

He dies. Operator gets angry and sends a new one in his place.

Repeat till either Limbo taps or Rohan finds a way to stop Operator.

Rohan doesn't kill people, though.

He points and 1-shots along with sending him to another dimension.

If anything happens to limbo (gets incapped or killed in some way). The Operator can just send another Limbo clone or a void avatar to 1 shot. If anything else is needed i can bring them up along the way.

TriforcePower1 said:
GER stomps and Love Train stalemates.
GER stomps? Will manip won't work on Limbo, and LImbo's AP is a bit well..outside of giorno's league. Will Deconstruction work on GER? I mean deconstruction into information and then absorption.

Stillwinston said:
Question, if Rohan books Limbo can he find out about the operator?
Nah. Rohan reads information about the being and it's abilities. Not info about anyone involved with said being. I think.

I thought Rohan could read up everything the being knows, if Limbo knows about Operator it would show up there as a memory could it not?

Book Transmutation: Heaven's Door's basic ability is to incapacitate and turn people into books with pages revealing detailed and absolutely true facts on everything the person knows, from memories to their body measurements, secrets, and their abilities.

So if Operator is there Rohan could find out as it would be a memory technically speaking, I'm not voting for Rohan atm just wanna see if he can do this.

Well fair enough, how can Rohan win this then if he can't figure out he needs to stop Operator? This is like matches with Ashen One lol, you can't batter them into submission cause lol nope.

Well idk. That's why i made the match. Im not knowledgable on jojo so...

I just thought. Well Limbo stomped HA Dio, wait Rohan also beat HA Dio so maybe...

So yeah...

Ya got any better ideas? He's stomped most soul/mind haxers i know and he fairs badly against reality warpers. I was thinking maybe The Fateless One might be good, but idk.

Rohan could likely read up about the operator

The problem is he cant do anything after that

Paul Frank said:
Rohan could likeley read up about the operator
The problem is he cant do anything after that
Well maybe i guess. If rohan can read about the fact that he's being controled.

Yeah, i mean not only is he out of range but his location will still be unknown to rohan.

That girl had a mind and memories though. Reading about the operator would be similar to Rohan turning a car into a book and reading about all the people that have been riding it. If that would work then yes he would read about the operator.

Rohan cant reach the operator is the problem

Even if limbo tries to bring him to the operator(which I dont think he could) the operator sends in a void avatar and one shots

Stillwinston said:
Idk much about Warframe, just tell me can Rohan book the void avatar or not? >_>
From the scans Triforce posted of Rohan booking a piece of cooked chicken, I'd say yes.

Rohan can definitely book him but whether he can read anything or not is up for debate.

This is a stomp. The Operator is like Bitez Za Dusto on steroids for this. He reads Limbo, Operator steps in, done.

Well thing is this is probably a stomp, but if Rohan can just book every avatar the Operator sends him he might pull an inconclusive.

Wait that just solidified the inconclusive for Rohan. Since Rohan can read and, going from there, write on Limbo, he will learn of the Operator and make Limbo protect him which makes every warframe the Operator sends after Rohan unable to kill him before Rohan books them and makes even more bodyguards. Question is, can he defeat the Operator with this strat?

Back