• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rohan wont be able to book the operator's avatar for long enough to get an incon I doubt he could see it in the first place and even if he could it could snipe from outside of his range and one shot

He doesn't need to keep him booked just to write on him something along the lines like "Protect me under all circumstances". Why wouldn't he be unable to see it?

Ogbunabali said:
He doesn't need to keep him booked just to write on him something along the lines like "Protect me under all circumstances".
Why wouldn't he be unable to see it?
He would need to book each and every avatar that gets sent

I mean they can just kinda go completely invisible at will so theres that

Also they are made of pure energy and have no mind soul or consciousness this is different from the fried chicken which at least was solid so idk if they can even be booked

Well that's why Limbo is protecting him.

And since when are they beings of pure energy?

Since always

its on the profile

Limbo cant really protect him considering the frames are weaker by a pretty decent amount

Never mind I thought those were warframes I didn't know there were different things. This is a stomp then.

That's something i wanna argue. Why would Rohan be capable of taking control over Limbo? I mean yes info manip and all, but why would it be stronger than the operator's body puppetry? I mean void energy is the same energy that's haxing like billions if not trillions of corrupted beings, from infested, to grennier to corpus etc. So how would Limbo go against an energy he cannot otherwise after being info haxed by Rohan?

Also yes warframes are <<<<< the operator. I mean they are literally used as a way for the operator to restrict himself.

But ugh. Another stomp. Ok then:

HA Dio got stomped

Rohan got stomped

FV is a clear inconclusive

Would GER or Novel Kars be any good as opponents?

Hmm i'd rather not make another stomp match. Shall i just change the fighter here? Ok from now on this is Limbo vs GER.

What can GER do to win here?

I mean there is not "much" limbo can do. But here are a few guesses of mine:

1- BFR to another dimension. Would the reset work if he's in another dimension?

2- Absorb him.

3- Deconstruct both him and GER into data and send him to the archiver where he is getting stored and replicated at will.

4- Mind hax GER

5- Blast him to oblivion along with GER. I don't think GER has ever been attacked or destroyed and then reset back.

That's all that comes to mind rn. (I just realized maybe Stalker (Warframe) might be a good fight with his power null though he likely stomps if that's the case).

While as for GER, he has 2 main hax:

1- Willpower Manip - Immunity to mind manip says "lol no"

2- Death Loop - He would have to kill Limbo first, and with that AP difference, it ain't really happening.

GER is invisible and non-corporeal (just like Link). I doubt Limbo would be able to know he exists, much less being able to affect him. Everything done to Giorno gets reversed, including BFR.

Invisibility is not going to help.

Last CRT gave Limbo NPI on stuff like souls, elements and energy. So yeah he's gonna be able to affect GER.

There is no indication reset would work if GER and Giorno get absorbed or deconstructed into literal information. GER has never shown to use his hax in such a state.

Still no win cond for GER.

GER just reverts before he does it. GER constantly reverted back Diavolo before he had even the chance to strike. GER doesn't let people even try to harm them. He reverts before they even have a chance.

GER's willpower Manipulation is literally his Causality Manipulation used on the mind. GER simply reverts him back to before he can attack.

Ok but none of those are instant. Wait, GER's inf speed still wasn't downgraded to simple resistance to time erasure eh? Ugh so redundant. Ok then Limbo cannot take any action cus inf speed and causality reversal. Wait what if The Operator used void energy to corrupt GER? I mean GER can't reverse if he's under control.

Limbo doesn't have a mind so GER can't do anything either.

Well nothing limbo attempts to do here works

But the ap difference is big enough giorno can't kill even one frame so

Also i forgot to mention, but the Operator has time travel. Couldn't he just 1 shot GE giorno and then causality does the rest?

The moment he thinks about using Time Travel, he suddenly forgets about that because his thoughts are turned to 0. I remember reading that GER's ability is automatic, but I need to check.

TriforcePower1 said:
The moment he thinks about using Time Travel, he suddenly forgets about that because his thoughts are turned to 0. I remember reading that GER's ability is automatic, but I need to check.
No lol. If that were the case Diavolo would have been a puppet. Like literally unable to move or act let alone attack Giorno and GER. You know that GER ain't gonna undo the actions of people a solar system away. Otherwise nothing in the universe would ever be able to take an action. And no it's not automatic.

And GER has no idea some dude a solar system away is gonna time travel.

He is though. Diavolo was literally unable to do anything that could even remotely harm Giorno. GER has the range to do that. By automatic I mean "Every time someone wants to hurt Giorno and me I exist".

TriforcePower1 said:
He is though. Diavolo was literally unable to do anything that could even remotely harm Giorno. GER has the range to do that. By automatic I mean "Every time someone wants to hurt Giorno and me I exist".
Never stated to do that. And Diavolo was still able to take actions, just not hurt GER. Diavolo was able to stop time too. There is nothing to suggest time travel wouldn't work.

Anything that could harm giorno or ger are instantly negated before they happen

So if his opponent tries to

Time Stop

Erase time

Go back in

Or fast forward time no matter where they are

Ger says lolno

Idk if there are any good jojo opponents for limbo Ger stalemates, funny does his thing and Kars understands

Paul Frank said:
Anything that could harm giorno or ger are instantly negated before they happen
So if his opponent tries to

Erase time

Go back in

Ger says lolno

Idk if there are any good jojo opponents for limbo Ger stalemates, funny does his thing and Kars understands
It has never shown to work on like half of those. You can't assume since it worked with present actions like time erasure, it would work on time travel. GER didn't undo time erasure "before it happened" it undid it "after" it happened. So it means The Operator will be able to travel in time. For the rest well...GER has never shown to affect the past with his zero reset so there goes that.

TacticalNuke002 said:
GER has universal range, so it can causality willpower manip The Operator directly.
Well yeah but he has no idea about the operator's existence nor about his location so nah.

TacticalNuke002 said:
It doesn't need to. The hostility from the Operator is CMed to zero.
Only the ones that try to kill GER or Giorno. It won't stop the operator from time traveling.

Oh Operator can do that? I like how a fight with Limbo turns into a fight with the Operator.

Time travel doesn't matter cuz he's not going to use it at the start of battle. The CM with all the associated effects will, however.

Pretty sure time traveling to kill a past version of a character and paradox them out of existence is hostile and would be set to 0

Paul Frank said:
Pretty sure time traveling to kill a past version of a character and paradox them out of existence is hostile and would be set to 0
Yeah, we don't go by "pretty sure" here. GER has never 0-reseted an action like that, not an action that happened before he even existed. We can't assume he can since he has no feat of doing a similar thing.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Oh Operator can do that? I like how a fight with Limbo turns into a fight with the Operator.
Time travel doesn't matter cuz he's not going to use it at the start of battle. The CM with all the associated effects will, however.
Well, apparently since the operator is always there to help Limbo in a fight, it can be treated as his standard equipment. Kind of like how there are "duo's" in our wiki.

CM will, however it has never shown to do so. Diavolo could time erase and wasn't set to 0 before doing so. Similarly CM won't just "Operator opened his eyes time to reset it to 0". The CM is done manually by GER. GER has no idea someone on the other side of the SS will be paradoxing him out of existence so he won't be using his CM on him. And he won't be using CM on paradox without feats of doing so.

Yeah, we don't go by "pretty sure" here. GER has never 0-reseted an action like that, not an action that happened before he even existed. We can't assume he can since he has no feat of doing a similar thing.

He doesn't have to set the action taken in the past to 0

He has to set the time travel with hostile intent to 0

Back