• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille vs Ainz

Status
Not open for further replies.
After long reflection, I'd say Lille FRA (If the thread is still relevant). Ainz ain't killing an intangible creature fabricated from pure light with his death-element spells. Mindhax? TGOALID? He will have to waste too much time testing all possible alternatives, before being riddled with the X-Axis.

Ainz isn't surrounded by people, so his auras are on, which instant kill among other things. The spell "Cry of the Banshee" is another instant death Area-of-Effect spell that covers over 200 meters radius. Doesn't require THoALiD, unless the opponent is already dead.

It lies on surface, 'killing' the light is beyond Ainz's magic capabilities w/o TGOALID buff. Also, he ain't bypassing Lille's Regenerationn even with spatial stuff (Edit).

What light, though? Intangibility doesn't turn into light, just stops you from interacting normally with matter. Also, Regenerationn has nothing to do with Instant Death. Ainz can instantly kill Trolls with an average Despair Aura V, and trolls have High-Mid~Low-High Regenerationn.

Death Manipulation isn't limited by rege at all.

@William Shrekspire
"It lies on surface, 'killing' the light is beyond Ainz's magic capabilities w/o TGOALID buff. Also, he ain't bypassing Lille's Regenerationn. "

You are saying instant death isn't going to beat his Regenerationn?Huh? Whats there to regenerate when you are already dead though?

Lille has only Regenerationn (Low-High)....certainly not godly. And even then

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body, instead restoring it from your disembodied consciousness, whether that be your soul, mind, or something else."

You guys are completely misunderstanding what instant death actually is if you think it has to do with your physical body.

You actually mean

Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate even after being completely erased from existence, including mind, body, and soul.

And above

Yes, but not with Low-High. Not with High. And only with Godly Regenerationn because it's the Regenerationn equivalent of flat-out ressurrection as it's less of bodily Regenerationn and more like ultimate "recovery" (In real life you'd have actual regen stopping at extreme high ends of Low-High, and by the time you crack the ceiling of Low-Mid you're already reaching the level of what can be called ressurrection as far as the human body is concerned).

Well i didn't see why you can't regerenerate from almost anything (except Existance Erasure) with Low-Goldy.

Yea i know Lille is Low-High.

To be clear - I didn't claim Lille can regenerate from instant death. I just point out that " Whats there to regenerate when you are already dead though?" a little wrong.

I disagree with Jugger and do believe that most Death scenarios do have to do only with killing one's body, not the soul or anything. However...

Ainz Ooal Gown's [True Death] spell is indeed capable of preventing Low Godly Regenerationn, as well as most forms of ressurrection, from working. It blocks revival, so it should prevent that and indeed create the requirement of Mid Godly and beyond. And I wouldn't be surprised if [TGOALID: Maximize Magic: True Death] required High Godly or some really high end of Mid Godly as it may kill your all and prevent it from coming back, much like Regenerationn negation.

Mand21 said:
I disagree with Jugger and do believe that most Death scenarios do have to do only with killing one's body, not the soul or anything. However...
No you actually agree when I say this I mea [True Death] Just didn't state it clearly, I just assumed Ainz would use it because of his opponent having Regenerationn. And [True Death] actually prevents the target from most resurrection so I asumme it blocks the soul from regenerating.

Anyways isn't this sort of off topic since Lille only has Regenerationn (Low-High)

We don't know if Ainz's TGOALID can affect souls. If it can, it can definitely kill even someone with Mid-Godly so long as it's used on top of [True Death].

But yeah. Lille doesn't tank Ainz's death haxes, at all.

Maraderchik said:
To be clear - I didn't claim Lille can regenerate from instant death. I just point out that " Whats there to regenerate when you are already dead though?" a little wrong.
Its not wrong at all in the context of this actual fight. I was never talking about all tiers of Regenerationn. Only, the tier Lille has.

The votes before the fight was bloodlusted should definitely be nulled. So tally is

Lillie-2 (Yomi Schwarz , William Shrekspire )

Ainz-11 (Maraderchik , FDrybob , Parkjammer , Aizenishere , AstralKing7 , Jugger47, Akreious , Unholy Bindings , Mand21, DeathNoodles, Lucas1YE )

Please correct me if Im wrong.

EDIT: Updated

When did Grace begin? Was Akreious the antepenultimate voter?

It seems to me like it was 10:23 GMT. Now is 22:30 GMT so there are around... 11 hours and 53 minutes left, I think.

Overkill, lol. Now whoever wants to turn the tables will need 6 votes for that. Either that, or invalidate a lot of votes quickly.

It does. Both simultaneously do their move, Ainz resurrect himself and finish the fight. End of the story.

Can Lille resurrect himself? No - he lost.

Can Lille resist Time Stop? No - he lost.

Before bloodlust both of them have moments of consideration, and that give Lille some advantage and he can finish Ainz before he cast anything.

"Before bloodlust both of them have moments of consideration, and that give Lille some advantage and he can finish Ainz before he cast anything."

Actually no. Lille's main gig is putting holes in stuff, which wouldn't really be effective on Ainz at all. Meanwhile, even without bloodlust, Ainz almost always starts out with Instant Death in a PvP Scenario.

Edit: Oh and Ainz' Revive Ring still works, bloodlust or not.

This isn't close yet but it was somehow added? Instant death works base on crushing the hearth, Ainz hasn't use this move againts an immortal that can regenerate from decapitation or having his whole body destroyed. I call that NLF on Ainz part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back