• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille vs Ainz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So im counting about

6 for lille

idk how many votes ainz has ( im counting votes that gave blatant reasoning and blatant statement that sides with a character and so far im only seeing william doing so,i might be mistaken idk)

The X-Axis, which allows his rifle to pierce through whatever he shoots

How destructive Lille x-axis shot? It's just make a hole in Ainz skull or it's have some explosive power? Because Ainz technically undead and make hole in his skull is not enough to kill him, skeleton have no brain you know...

How did Low-High Regenerationn would help you if you're dead? It's not like you hurt physically from instant death spell, but your soul just separate from your body and fly away on the other plan.

And SBA. starting at 50 meters.

Ainz via Time Stop or instant Grasp Heart. As Yomi said "Shoot First,Talk Later".

Maraderchik said:
The X-Axis, which allows his rifle to pierce through whatever he shoots
How destructive Lille x-axis shot? It's just make a hole in Ainz skull or it's have some explosive power? Because Ainz technically undead and make hole in his skull is not enough to kill him, skeleton have no brain you know...

How did Low-High Regenerationn would help you if you're dead? It's not like you hurt physically from instant death spell, but your soul just separate from your body and fly away on the other plan.

And SBA. starting at 50 meters.

Ainz via Time Stop or instant Grasp Heart. As Yomi said "Shoot First,Talk Later".
Ainz's death spells have nothing to do with the soul, nor biological thing. It works more abstract. You just fall down dead.

Oh one more thing. Is Ainz is at full power it's include buffs?

If so Ainz can negate one hit through Body of Effulgent Beryl.

Maraderchik said:
Oh one more thing. Is Ainz is at full power it's include buffs?
If so Ainz can negate one hit through Body of Effulgent Beryl.
Who knows :). Seems like Ainz doesn't have prep time.

William Shrekspire said:
Ainz's death spells have nothing to do with the soul, nor biological thing. It works more abstract. You just fall down dead.
Im not saying it's only death spell, but death in general. (at least in dnd, which is basicaly base material for the Overlord)

Well it's kinda offtopic. But i still didn't see how Regenerationn can help in this case.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Rocker1189 said:
Huh? Ainz' careful nature means he wold most likely use time stop first and his first move is normally soemthing like grasp heart (which Lille's intangibility would not work on).
Ainz rarely starts with time stop,and the only time to my knowledge he used it was for demonstrative circumstances.
Lille has low high regen,idk what your talking about saying grasp heart would kill him
Good lord, what hapened when I was sleeping. Ainz says in the novels that he ALWAYS starts with time stop and instant deaths in PvP matches, saying it isn't in character is blatantly false. From the Novel: "In order to facce Ainz in a fair PvP, Time stop and instant death countermeasures are absolutely necessary". When he had basically is only PvP (aside from shalltear where it wasn't logical to start with instant death) He used Time-Stop and Instant death. He used Instant death on dragons, a random knight, nearly 100,000 nights in a war, etc. It is 100% In character for him to use these spells

In addition, Ainz can die once and instantly be revived. I see Ainz doing his instant-death and instantly winning. If not, I see Lille killing him once, moving on, and then Ainz reviving and killing him. (as you said, Lille is very proficient so after killing him once he'd probably move on)

IN ADDITION (I had to argue this on Ainz vs Ichigo) Grasp Heart is an instant-death spell imbued with Instant Death Magic. In addition to crushing said person's heart it instantly kills that person, and I can prove that with quotes from the novel if need be.

If you want to learn more about instant-death, Here

1. Jilliel Lille is always at a state of constant Intangibility so conventional attacks wont harm him.

Permanent intangibility state will not save Lille from death manipulation, which doesn't interact with your soul or biology. And in the same way doesn't have a vector.

2. He has a monstrous Low-High Regenerationn.

Fine. Thank God that it's not Low-Godly.

3. Oh and he can also teleport.

And what? Ainz is also predisposed to teleportation. Do not disdain even to abuse it in-character. Futhermore, his arsenal contains a technique that can block foe's teleportation. As i understood myself, Lille's teleportation isn't instantaneous transition, which means 'Delay Teleportation' will work perfectly.

4. Ainz needs to use TGOALID.

False. Ainz doesn't need to resort to the one of his reserve skills. Lille isn't noted in the graph of the powers that he is resistant to death manipulation, and also has the concept of death. Maybe you can enlighten me more on this subject? Profiles sometimes do not display full information.

5. This devolves around "Who Kills Who First".

Not really. The story twists in such a way, that the 'one who strikes first will have higher chances', and not the 'who will react first - will take the trophy'. I bet you forgot about one of the Ainz's rings, which gives him resurrection?

6. Add the fact Ainz is basically at the mercy of the X-Axis, It dosent fire anything and whatever it is fired towards at is instantly pierced regardless of the durability.

Thought> instant action.

7. Ainz's tactical and careful behaviour will bring about his death here, observing Lille and Gathering information from him will do him nothing.

You don't have a clue about Ainz's personality. His mental state is not as stable as you think. Put it simply, he is quite paranoid and fixated to join the battle with an unknown opponent, apparently resembling an angel, with a Time-Stop or Death.

8. Lille would have placed an x-axis on his head by then.

This does not portend a lethal outcome, Ainz doesn't have a brain that can be so easily pierced. That is all there is. Aim for the head is useless. It's just a pile of bones, controlled by magic.

Ok.

Now Im stopping everyone right there.

Because Im getting two readings on what will Ainz do first and that's what the votes are based on, apparently. And I already said this, but, ahem, there are people who believes that Ainz will timestop asap because "he is cautious" and therefore will assure any advantage he can get, and others claim that he wont use timestop because "its not his character".

Okay right there. Im not voting or anything, but if both sides cannot come into an agreement on how we treat his character, Im not buying any vote that says that Ainz will or wont use timestop.

As I mentioned earlier, Im not discussing this myself unless I think its necessary, but both sides need to reach an agreement, please. We cant have "Ainz via timestop" on one side and "Lille via Ainz not timestopping" on the other.

Otherwise I will simply bloodlust both of them and be done with it, which I think I should have to avoid any discussion, but eh.

^

Lille just shoots stuff and talks big. By shooting I mean piercing stuff. As in, it just gets a hole.

His gimmick is shooting and being intangible along some teleportation.

Also, Im gonna copypaste stuff that people seem to forget "cuz Ainz doesnt start with death hax", well, these are passive:

Despair Aura I: Has a chance of causing Fear.

Despair Aura II: Has a chance of causing Panic.

Despair Aura III: Has a chance of causing Confusion.

Despair Aura IV: Has a chance of causing Insanity.

Despair Aura V: Has a chance of causing Instant Death.

And before Yomi or someone else says "but he doesnt start with those", no, those are passive abilities that he can deactivate or activate at will.

Its especially hard to debate this

At first i saw people who think Lille actually fires something and people thinking Instant is slower than thought speed

Excuse me but can i actually get a source that says Grasp Heart is an instant death spell and is meant to affect abstractly

Cause really i dont really know why people assume Spells with cast times are faster than an instantenous attack that can be spammed with no cool down.Even with a cash shop item.X-Axis is still faster (technically it has no speed)

I know this sounds ridiculous but... how does ainz fight without a head?

Lille doesn't drop dead easily guys

He shrugged off reality warping attacks from shunsui's bankai and basically got lampooned relentlessly leaving him with only half of his body,yet he was able to come back not from his remnants but from the reishi around him essentially reforming him into his second form.

Also Lille wont treat ainz normally by his biology,Once lille shoots his head he will spam rapdily a bunch of inatanteneous x-axis's on his body essentially deteriorating his entire skeletal system

If this fight is gonna devolve around a war assumption on who kills who first then this will reach nowhere.

Making them both bloodlusted will be even harder pachi

"And before Yomi or someone else says "but he doesnt start with those", no, those are passive abilities that he can deactivate or activate at will."

>Passive

>Needs to be activated and deactivated

How do you contradict yourself that hard?

Also just to make a small thing clear

Dont mistake me for someone who hates overlord,its just the fact it always gets pitted with verses i like more

It distresses me enough to go against papa bones for the third time (Yes i had to debate against him 3 times now)

Yomi Schwarz said:
Also just to make a small thing clear
Dont mistake me for someone who hates overlord,its just the fact it always gets pitted with verses i like more

It distresses me enough to go against papa bones for the third time (Yes i had to debate against him 3 times now)
All is OK.

Yomi Schwarz said:
"And before Yomi or someone else says "but he doesnt start with those", no, those are passive abilities that he can deactivate or activate at will."

>Passive

>Needs to be activated and deactivated

How do you contradict yourself that hard?
Passive abilities can be activated and deactivated lol.

A 9th-tier spell that allows Ainz to remotely grab the heart (or whatever equivalent organ) of an enemy, and crush it, killing them instantly. This even works on dragons and other giant enemies. Furthermore, if the enemy does not instantly die, then the spell activates a strong stun effect. This is said by Ainz to be his favorite spell, and because of the secondary stun effect, it is usually a safe bet to use it first on any enemy that is not obviously immune to instant death.

This will be essentially useless against Lille, He can even easily withstand decapitation which by the way will trigger his next evolution most this will stun him momentarily.

Again i didn't see how Regenerationn from half of his body (and Regenerationn in general) can help Lille in this fight.

As for casting time, isn't Silent magic is basicaly = instant cast?

Yomi Schwarz said:
@Pachi

You made it seem Like ainz constantly whips out an aura of suicide inducement.

Yeah sure
Ainz has it inactive because he doesnt want to kill people just by standing there.

Like, here he is battling, there is no reason for him to not have these on.

Frantzy12 said:
A 9th-tier spell that allows Ainz to remotely grab the heart (or whatever equivalent organ) of an enemy, and crush it, killing them instantly. This even works on dragons and other giant enemies. Furthermore, if the enemy does not instantly die, then the spell activates a strong stun effect. This is said by Ainz to be his favorite spell, and because of the secondary stun effect, it is usually a safe bet to use it first on any enemy that is not obviously immune to instant death.
This will be essentially useless against Lille, He can even easily withstand decapitation which by the way will trigger his next evolution most this will stun him momentarily.
But decapitation its not the same as instant death, right?

Maraderchik said:
Again i didn't see how Regenerationn from half of his body (and Regenerationn in general) can help Lille in this fight.

It can.

Any spell that just deals physical harm in the case of grasp heart cam be regenerated from

Ainz doesn't just spam death hax to anybody he fights relentlessly ya know.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Maraderchik said:

It can.
Any spell that just deals physical harm in the case of grasp heart cam be regenerated from

Ainz doesn't just spam death hax to anybody he fights relentlessly ya know.
I don't think you can regenerate from death, because it's NOT Regenerationn (well not low-high but low-godly at bare minimum) but ressurection in this case. At least with Low-High Regenerationn.

I voted for A, believing that his semi-passive 'aural' abilities at such an insignificant distance will quicker reach the goal.

I still want the scan that says Grasp Heart is Insta-Death hax

Call me a normie overlord reader but i literally just see it as a spell that crushes your heart.nothing more unless of course you have a source.

Lille was technically dead when kyoraku used 4th act on him but he used reishi to bring him back.

It is essentially instant death if the target needs the heart to live, but if the target doesn't it's just a stun based off the ability description.You don't need low-godly to survive this lol.

Frantzy12 said:
It is essentially instant death if the target needs the heart to live, but if the target doesn't it's just a stun based off the ability description.You don't need low-godly to survive this lol.
What?:O Where did you get this info?

Nowhere just my interpretation of the ability description listed.

It states if target doesn't die to the spell it's just a stun.

Frantzy12 said:
Nowhere just my interpretation of the ability description listed.
It states if target doesn't die to the spell it's just a stun.
No. If target RESIST to instant death effect it's getting stunned.

Where is this "Grasp Heart=Instant death" from? How is it death inducing? Can i get a source?

Just so we're clear,Lille wont die from having vital organs crushed heck he wont even mind it.

And Lille technically died for a short while against kyoraku but alas

Reishi's so

'Making them both bloodlusted will be even harder pachi"

Inconclusive is a thing.

"Also Lille wont treat ainz normally by his biology,Once lille shoots his head he will spam rapdily a bunch of inatanteneous x-axis's on his body essentially deteriorating his entire skeletal system

If this fight is gonna devolve around a war assumption on who kills who first then this will reach nowhere."

Assumption. Lille believes himself to be an emissary of God. He will look down on Ainz especially in his Jilliel Form. If it was Base Lille I'd shut up.

You know what.

Bloodlusted.

Both are bloodlusted.

Im tired of discussing Ainz's character in an actual fight when we havent seen him in PvP and dont have anything to go by.

@Pachi

You basically admitted to warping this thread to get your own result..

If you dont want to discuss ainz's actual character in a fight then dont simple as that,Your the OP anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back