• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Shen (League of Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's OK. They are in Physical World.

I'm just saying that Lille is Spiritual Being just like Kindred from League of Legends.

Shen's invisibility & intangibility works on those in Physical World aka Physical Beings, not Spiritual Beings.

Shen can become invisible and intangible by entering the Spirit Realm to begin with.

Lille can easily see him.

Lille wins this match.

Wait, Lille survived his own attack being redirected at him am I correct? Which means Shen won't just instantly die if hit once, meanwhile Lille will instantly die if Shen hits him once, even if when Shen teleports to him and they trade blow for blow, Shen can survive depending on where he is hit, and Lille doesnt.

Well Lille can Trompet the entire area and Shen is not surviving this. His half of the body got shot by his own power and lost half of his body. If Shen takes this and he has no such regen , he will be erased for sure.

There's also Shen's ability to remotely control his Spirit Blade, a second sword that is intangible and can damage intangible beings, while its far away from his body and independent of himself

Also, just realized that shen has instinctive reaction that was never added

The4Godlike said:
Well Lille can Trompet the entire area and Shen is not surviving this.
His half of the body got shot by his own power and lost half of his body. If Shen takes this and he has no such regen , he will be erased for sure.
And Shen cant teleport to dodge this...why?

WeeklyBattles said:
@The4God No, Shen's invisibility would still work on Lille
Why ?

I don't want o say the same things again and again.

Whatever mate , i'm voting for Lille. You can go on accepting Lille can't see him and can vote for Shen.

Uhh I'm sorry but if Shen feels in the slightest he shouldnt be near Lille then he's just gonna be constantly teleporting around the place and chasing Lille with his Spirit sword. The match goes to Shen or inconclusive.

Also as for Lilles AOE why would Shen give a **** about it? iirc his AoE doesn't ignore durability so Shen won't be scratched.

voting lille due to

-Low-High Regen.bypassing his intang wont do much

-Ignoring the durability of of almost anything he shoots

-Trompette has a devastating city wide range

-Its in character for lille to teleport away and snipe from afar

-lille's x-axis literally has no prep or body sign that it will fire.it legit just makes a hole into whatever its pointed at so i dont know what to say about reacting/dodging/teleporting to it when you have no knowledge of how his ability works

So in conclusion even if shen dodges a few x-axis's.he still gets hit eventually and lille just does him here and there

Going with lille

@Yomi Shen is multi-continent level, if he lands a single attack on lille its going to bypass his regen due to the massive AP gap. Its in character for Shen to spam teleportation, which has a range of several kilometers, and he has instinctive reactions.

How far into High 6-A is Shen? I have doubts that you can over come low-High regen with that difference in AP.

I'll go Lillie for the reasons above for now.

Well its a Who one shots first situation

They both have teleportation

Its in character for lille to teleport from afar and snipe and shen can also spam tele

Lille has a city wide range with trompette and the flight advantage and shen has Precog

But can you also explain the "AP gap bypasses regen" thing,i dont quite get it

holding my vote for now (depending on how this goes,i might vote inconc)

WeeklyBattles said:
Shen is approximately 145286525 times stronger than Lille

Is that actually enough to Overcome his regen? Like is that enough to damage Lillie on let's say the atomic level or is it enough to Vaporize him?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Is that actually enough to Overcome his regen? Like is that enough to damage Lillie on let's say the atomic level or is it enough to Vaporize him?
A 1000x gap in AP is enough to vaporize the opponent. The gap between Shen and Lille is 100000000x

KuuIchigo said:
When has AP gap bypassing regen been a thing? You're going to tell me that Shen would overcome someone like Road's regen?
Since always? Since Regenerationn has had limits? Basically anything up to and including High regen can be bypassed with enough sheer physical power. Low Godly is where hax need to be involved so Shen cant really get past her regen, but he can absolutely get past Lille's

I'd also like a link 'cause you saying a character with large enough AP can overcome a High much less Low-High regen with a sword slash is ridiculous. If that's the case characters with higher enough AP be having matter manipulation in versus threads.

Guys, chill, im trying to find it

And in all honesty im genuinely surprised you guys didnt know that this was a thing, its been like this for a LONG time

KuuIchigo said:
I'd also like a link 'cause you saying a character with large enough AP can overcome a High much less Low-High regen with a sword slash is ridiculous. If that's the case characters with higher enough AP be having matter manipulation in versus threads.
Ask any admin and they'll agree. Massive AP gaps come with that sort of power

WeeklyBattles said:
And in all honesty im genuinely surprised you guys didnt know that this was a thing, its been like this for a LONG time
Well we just really dont get the thing about massive AP gap being able to cause atom particles level of damage

So yeah,Excuse us

Zensum said:
Lille fra lilles reishi particle based regen bypasses the AP difference and X axis bypasses durbaility and 1 hits
Shen teleport spans and has instinctive reaction. Lille's not hitting him

Yomi Schwarz said:
Well we just really dont get the thing about massive AP gap being able to cause atom particles level of damage
So yeah,Excuse us
A punch from a random High 7-A character will reduce a normal human to subatomc particles. A big enough AP gap can cause major problems for the weaker opponent even if they have good Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back